Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Forex Is The Noah’s Ark Of Financial Hub - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Is The Noah’s Ark Of Financial Hub (935 Views)

Forex Is Now Making Sense / Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom / Forex: Is The 100% Deposit Bonus By Figbonus.com Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Is The Noah’s Ark Of Financial Hub by kenny5: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2012
Just like the story of Noah after construction of the ark according to GOD’S architectural design people still disregarded the words of Noah. WHY! Because there were carried away by the pleasure of the world. Same as in today’s contemporary world where people are carried away by the word “JOB SECURITY” after 30-40yrs of active service.
During Noah’s time it was flood but in our contemporary time it is RECESSION and SUBSIDY which we cannot run away from. By this, things cannot easily get better just like Nigerians will always say ”GOD DEY” who said that “GOD NO DEY” HE (GOD) is there, after all the works on earth HE HAS concluded some millions of years ago. What is remaining is for I and you to do ours (i.e play our own part), stop passing bulk and face reality.
Forex is real unlike what many people have been saying negating their own opinion on this forum (Nairaland) because of their ignorance “there is a saying that if education is expensive try ignorance”.
Thank God that the industry could not have been hijacked if not Nigerians could have used godfatherism and connections to hold sway of the market and prevent others from participating. As it is experienced in Nigeria where wealth are not equally or deliberately not distributed despite the vast and enormous resources in the nation.
Know this, how many years did it take to pass out from primary school? How many years did it take to pass out from secondary school? And how many years did it take to graduate from the university and lastly one year compulsory NYSC programme. If we put this years together (add up) we know what it takes in terms of time and resources to become a graduate. It doesn’t end there after graduation the MOTHER of all struggle begins i.e. the labour market.
Re: Forex Is The Noah’s Ark Of Financial Hub by plaetton: 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2012
So how much juicy profits have you made so far trading forex?
Re: Forex Is The Noah’s Ark Of Financial Hub by planet4sure(m): 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2012
can you teach me how to trade?mail me on planet4sure@gmail.com.
Re: Forex Is The Noah’s Ark Of Financial Hub by Jim241gidi(m): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2012
hi,i've once trade before bt i couldnt continue due to experience issue,pls i need a good hand if any my e-mail:ola4matic_harmony@yahoo.com thank u.
Re: Forex Is The Noah’s Ark Of Financial Hub by kenny5: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2012
plaetton: So how much juicy profits have you made so far trading forex?

EVERY THING is possible for he that believeth.Despite the wealth in Nigeria how much are you being paid as salary in your place of work if you even have one.
Re: Forex Is The Noah’s Ark Of Financial Hub by Objectivity: 2:14am On Apr 16, 2012
@kenny5: Please am new to Forex and will need the necessary info that you think can get me going. davoj1@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Forex Is The Noah’s Ark Of Financial Hub by plaetton: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2012
@Kenny5:

With all due respect, that was a very silly response. You Nigerians cannot help but apply your blind superstitions to everything. Believeth in what?
I asked a very simple question: How much money have you made trading forex? Just answer me honestly.
There are no hail marys in trading forex.Its got nothing to do with faith or belief.

Just let the forum know how much you have invested and how much you hav emade so far . Simple. The proof, they say, is in the pudding. If you cannot do that, then you simlpy deluding yourself with fantasies and probably misleading others.You had better stick to your job or business, if you have one. I know we all dream to make easy money and rich,but there is a world of difference between fantasy and reality.
If you think am talking bull.sh.it, then invest $5000 to $10000 of your savings in forex and then come back in a week or two and give us your fabulous testimonies.

A word for the wise:
All this noise about forex is pure crap. You are better off playing kalu kalu on a daily basis. Forex is for banks, hedge funds, mutual funds and other financial institutions that have millions or billions of dollars at their disposal who use the forext market to hedge agaist flunctuations in currencies. They well afford to gain or lose millions of dollars on tiny movements in currencies. currency trading pros do not trade with heir own money. They trade currencies on behalf of their multinational clients.
Though individuals, very wealthy individuals, can and do trade forex, the odds are usually against them. It definitely should not be considered a full time job for the unemployed,the underemployed or the disillusioned youth.'

I am yet to see any of these Nigeria forex noise-makers declare" I bought this new car from my forex profits , or I built this house from forex profits".

Dabbling in forex have led many to a life of misery. Once you get on that fantasy express,ist going to be a long long road of misery and unhappiness for you. You will likely lose every savings you have, and might likely steal or embezzle just to keep your fantasy of striking it rich alive.
Those who have gone on this journey are too ashamed and embarrased to publicly share their story. They usually resort to misleading other people.
Be warned.
Re: Forex Is The Noah’s Ark Of Financial Hub by kenny5: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2012
plaetton: @Kenny5:

With all due respect, that was a very silly response. You Nigerians cannot help but apply your blind superstitions to everything. Believeth in what?
I asked a very simple question: How much money have you made trading forex? Just answer me honestly.
There are no hail marys in trading forex.Its got nothing to do with faith or belief.

Just let the forum know how much you have invested and how much you hav emade so far . Simple. The proof, they say, is in the pudding. If you cannot do that, then you simlpy deluding yourself with fantasies and probably misleading others.You had better stick to your job or business, if you have one. I know we all dream to make easy money and rich,but there is a world of difference between fantasy and reality.
If you think am talking bull.sh.it, then invest $5000 to $10000 of your savings in forex and then come back in a week or two and give us your fabulous testimonies.

A word for the wise:
All this noise about forex is pure crap. You are better off playing kalu kalu on a daily basis. Forex is for banks, hedge funds, mutual funds and other financial institutions that have millions or billions of dollars at their disposal who use the forext market to hedge agaist flunctuations in currencies. They well afford to gain or lose millions of dollars on tiny movements in currencies. currency trading pros do not trade with heir own money. They trade currencies on behalf of their multinational clients.
Though individuals, very wealthy individuals, can and do trade forex, the odds are usually against them. It definitely should not be considered a full time job for the unemployed,the underemployed or the disillusioned youth.'

I am yet to see any of these Nigeria forex noise-makers declare" I bought this new car from my forex profits , or I built this house from forex profits".

Dabbling in forex have led many to a life of misery. Once you get on that fantasy express,ist going to be a long long road of misery and unhappiness for you. You will likely lose every savings you have, and might likely steal or embezzle just to keep your fantasy of striking it rich alive.
Those who have gone on this journey are too ashamed and embarrased to publicly share their story. They usually resort to misleading other people.
Be warned.

Thank you for your fatherly advice MR ADVISER ON FOREX MATTER. If you finger was once burn for being ignorant does not give room for you to use this forum to pour your anger on other, that is tantamount to shame.And you do not have right to ask about someone else's financial standing on this matter.This is the last time i will respond to any post you make.
Re: Forex Is The Noah’s Ark Of Financial Hub by plaetton: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2012
kenny5:

Thank you for your fatherly advice MR ADVISER ON FOREX MATTER. If you finger was once burn for being ignorant does not give room for you to use this forum to pour your anger on other, that is tantamount to shame.And you do not have right to ask about someone else's financial standing on this matter.This is the last time i will respond to any post you make.

In that case, I am right , so I get the last laugh. He he heh
Re: Forex Is The Noah’s Ark Of Financial Hub by users1: 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2012
planet4sure: can you teach me how to trade?mail me on planet4sure@gmail.com.
cool cool
[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Forex Is The Noah’s Ark Of Financial Hub by bizboy01(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2012
I strongly believe in your article... people are lead away from the benefit of fx through ignorance... I am a living testimony of what fx has done to my life beinf an orphan... fx made to help myself and help others thorugh my cheap fx signal service at http://www.beepforexsignal.com

Its well
Re: Forex Is The Noah’s Ark Of Financial Hub by plaetton: 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2012
bizboy01: I strongly believe in your article... people are lead away from the benefit of fx through ignorance... I am a living testimony of what fx has done to my life beinf an orphan... fx made to help myself and help others thorugh my cheap fx signal service at http://www.beepforexsignal.com

Its well

Another hehe he he.
So fx has done what to your life, being an orphan? Sounds like a snakes oil salesman trying to sell his wares. lol.
So my question again, and please give us an answer. How much did u start trading with, how long have u been trading and give us an estimate of hw much you have earned since u started trading.pls pls pls.

(1) (Reply)

Your Candid Advice Needed / If You Do This Now, You Will Sack Your Boss Next Month. / Contract Source Overseas Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.