Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday (8200 Views)

Lebanon: 25 Passengers From Nigeria Test Positive For COVID-19 - Health Ministry / COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA / Coronavirus: FG Begins Spraying Of Passengers From Volatile Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by References1: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UHx-1m-VRY

#NewsFlash: "Effective from 00:01hrs on Monday the 28th of December, all passengers flying directly from the UK and the South Africa must upload their COVID-19 PCR test with a validity of not more than five days." - PTF Coordinator, Sani Aliyu says.

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1342217964364378118?s=19

Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
well is a nice idea if not banning flights will be harsh I would have suggested it

1 Like

Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by chatinent: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hmmm.
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Jullen(f): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
embarassed
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Holywizard: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2020
I don't even know what to post.
I'm hungry sha

2 Likes

Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Musically: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2020
E good na abii

Check photo... I can even make it 10 comments by dropping 2 comments each on the post.

Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by naijadrivablog: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2020
Wahala
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2020
Ok. It is noted.
Merry Christmas to all Christian faithful.
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2020
#NewsFlash: "Effective from 00:01hrs on Monday the 28th of December, all passengers flying directly from the UK and the South Africa must upload their COVID-19 PCR test with a validity of not more than five days." - PTF Coordinator, Sani Aliyu says

Very Nice one.
Corona must die in our land.

From all of us @[b][/b] : Merry Christmas everyone

SEGLIZ:

Merry Christmas to my LOVELY and LIVELY Sis.
The Yuletide bring along the Good Tidings that part the way to GREATNESS.

my grilled meat for this beautiful day is highly expected. can't wait to munch the extra delicious grill.

Merry Christmas once again.
Merry Christmas Chief SEGLIZ.
We can not forget your Barbecue correct man.
May this day bring so much joy and happiness to you and your family.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Omezif(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2020
That's best Precaution major decision ever made since the first report of covid-19 in this country, It's not make sense to allow travellers from other countries to continue spreading covid-19 In nigeria.
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by gboyetade: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2020
Bad idea. Ban flights
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by optimistfeel(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2020
OK
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Newman20(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2020
Nothing special here

Feel free to like, it's christmas after all.
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Hopy6: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Elpipitaaa: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2020
stop the uk flight please
please someone should help me with a job. I really wouldn't want to start and end next year the way I am about ending this year. please a job in Lagos or Abuja.
also help me join the Christmas celebration with any thing.
ecobank

4 Likes

Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by MilesMaxwell: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2020
Good development
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by gogo2479: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2020
I thought all passengers from any part of the world coming into Nigeria has been doing that already. Or must show their negative PCR test result prior to boarding.

4 Likes

Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by thatsleepboy1: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2020
It is real over there and not here
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Pergrace: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2020
Ban flights... Some results may be doctored

3 Likes

Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by stepaside2: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2020
Elpipitaaa:
stop the uk flight please

No need to. The threat is not as high as to stop flights. That will be disruptive. As long as inbound passengers test negative before flying and upload their results, it should be fine.

5 Likes

Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2020
People talking about banning flights don't understand the economic implication of shutting down the country again.
We're still reeling from the economic implication of shutting down our borders and the ineffective first lockdown, mulling another flight ban especially from countries with high capital repatriation is just ignorant at best of how the economy works.
For a country whose economy is on its knees, devising a smarter way to manage the situation is a best bet.
Unlike what the false prophet at the synagogue said, this virus isn't going away anytime soon, people have to learn to live with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Kellie069(m): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Make una no use una selves play fa.
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by sammysmiles(m): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Imagine after you are being screened..... You are still told to wear your mask inside plane..... I don't know if people don't think....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Elvis2kay: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2020
Meow meow.

Abeg, make Covid allow 2021 to drink water drop cup oh

Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by kponkedenge(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2020
Why 5 days... And not two days? The incubation period is 48 hours.... So this rule doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Lexusgs430: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2020
Covid don already enter plenty plenty...... grin
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Tribalism123(m): 9:42am On Dec 25, 2020
Please
Any giveaway?
Try Fidelity Bank

There's nothing in that account and someone needs to withdraw without INSUFFICIENT FUND today and buy something for Xmas.
Merry Christmas to u all.
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by ofiko123(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2020
Wahala for who no get COVID-19 result...
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Bluntemperor: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by free2ryhme: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday by Lexusgs430: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2020
kponkedenge:
Why 5 days... And not two days? The incubation period is 48 hours.... So this rule doesn't make any sense.

Covid result turnaround.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Deadly Is Staphylococcus? / Top 8 Health Benefits Of Orange Seeds / My Body Itches Me Everytime I Have My Bath.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.