Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Help! Sites To Download Free Pc Softwares & Registrati0n Codes? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! Sites To Download Free Pc Softwares & Registrati0n Codes? (2119 Views)

How To Make PC Softwares With Trial Period Free / List Of Usefull Pc Softwares / Site To Download Free Yoruba Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Sites To Download Free Pc Softwares & Registrati0n Codes? by Smartdoy(m): 12:33am On Apr 15, 2012
1st I nid sites 2 download good games and softwares for my pc and 2ndly these softwares dat asks 4 registration c0des, how do i go abt it? In an attempt to register on their site they ask you to pay in dollars and the rest.! Which account number person go pay d m0ney?
Re: Help! Sites To Download Free Pc Softwares & Registrati0n Codes? by Digriz(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2012
Smartdoy: 1st I nid sites 2 download good games and softwares for my pc and 2ndly these softwares dat asks 4 registration c0des, how do i go abt it? In an attempt to register on their site they ask you to pay in dollars and the rest.! Which account number person go pay d m0ney?
whch softwares are u looking for? There are loads of free softwares for u and lots of sites to download frm,bt d paid ones cn only be purchased by a credit card. If u wnt to obtain one,just visit any of these banks.UBA,GTB,FIDELITY etc.
Re: Help! Sites To Download Free Pc Softwares & Registrati0n Codes? by Smartdoy(m): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2012
Thanks @digriz... Please can you give me s0me of th0se sites?

(1) (Reply)

How I Enabled Whatsapp Work On My Pc / The New Mtn Simple Server / Hall Of Fame! Ten Most Famous Computer Hackers In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.