Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa (1221 Views)

See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit / Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari / ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by Musiwa49: 3:12am On Apr 15, 2012
chucks: in reply to the nonsense you wrote about yoruba leadership by Musiwa

first of all, what gives you the right to talk about yoruba people or who becomes yoruba leader It is not in your hands to decide. And first of all we the Yorubas do not believe in the 6 zones created by some people.

Our history is based on a decision of majority of Yorubas, which had all sons and daughters of Yorubaland to boycott Abacha conference 1993. And that is what we as a people stand by till today. Your invention of 6 zones will not hold. We believe nobody can force his own invention on others without discussion with them. Let me put it this way, any Yoruba governor who support the inclusion of the 6 zones in the constitution will be impeach as governor of his state.

What do we believe we believe in God as a people. And we do not believe there is no God. And clearly stated in the constitution of the Egbe Omo Oduduwa 1948.

what do we believe, we believe a single blood Yoruba, is Yoruba.

What we believe, we believe everyman must be treated fair and equal under the law. Either he is igbo, hausa, tiv, ijaw, kanuri or german etc

What do we believe chucks, as a people. We believe in the Western Niger which covered 10 state of Nigeria where our people live and Benin , togo and others.
the 10 states are
Edo
delta
Kogi
kwara
ondo
osun
ekiti
oyo
lagos
Ogun

We also believe anyone has the choice to join any party he or she want, but consideration most first been given to political parties which support our people believe to fight against injustice. Anyone is allowed to join any party.

I will tell you chucks that it will be hard for Yoruba people to support Goodluck Jonathan in 2015, except we see justice with the satellite pictures. We have decided to seek alternative solution to solve the problem of injustice. But if the PDP decide to pick a Yoruba presidential candidate, and the other dont, then our people may look into it.

What do we believe we believe in a national conference to be call to resolve the issue of Nigeria as agreement by the 1993 declaration and other declaration.

We also believe in self determination by legal means, not illegal means, a non violent means. Which is inline with the united nation declaration of the rights of indigenous peoples. Please read the constitution of the egbe Omo oduduwa 1948. And that is not new to any nigerian, even not Jonathan Goodluck.

And that is not new to the nigeria secret service. Nigeria army , police, navy and air force, which many of them are also members of the Egbe Omo Oduduwa by virtue of Birth.
Re: Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by Musiwa: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2012
chuck delta state is nearly 10 times the population of bayelsa. hw can anyone over look that... is that fair to people.
Re: Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by Beaf: 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2012
Aare, this is true. cool
Alagbara! Remember how you wiped out your enemies in the election!
Re: Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by Beaf: 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2012
Aare Musiwa! Why do like cheating in election?

Sir, in any election, you must WIN!
How can you explain two Musiwa's viewing the same thread nau? grin grin grin grin

Re: Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by Musiwa49: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2012
who did what.. why would you call that cheating. you can only log on with one username on nairaland. and your IP is recorded and even if you log on with another username, you will not be able to vote.
Re: Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by Beaf: 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2012
Musiwa,,:
who did what.. why would you call that cheating. you can only log on with one username on nairaland. and your IP is recorded and even if you log on with another username, you will not be able to vote.

Charap dia! I caught you!
See map! grin

Re: Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by Musiwa49: 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2012
i dont know how you do that. but I cant log on the same time. except if someone as my username.

you can see, i cant vote twice, even if i change the id because I was ban, which is common on nairaland.

so you are saying someone has my username? is that what you are saying

Re: Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by Musiwa49: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2012
see pictures.. you can see, only one musiwa is log on , from my side.

so is someone using my username??

Re: Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by Musiwa49: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2012
even if i log in under another username , i will still not be able to vote, because there is what we call internet protocol IP. which record my address , so even if I log on to another name. My IP address will still show the same and i will not be able to vote twice. read about internet protocol.

I know other people voted for me. And I just want to say thank you to all of them.
Re: Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by Musiwa49: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2012
many people read what i write, i know that.. people told me so.
Re: Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by Beaf: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2012
No, I caught you. See map!
We will change the election result. I think you have 4 hands to log on with.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/681807[/img]
Re: Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by Beaf: 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
Musiwa,,:
many people read what i write, i know that.. people told me so.

I don't read what you write. angry
Re: Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by Beaf: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2012
Musiwa,,:
even if i log in under another username , i will still not be able to vote, because there is what we call internet protocol IP. which record my address , so even if I log on to another name. My IP address will still show the same and i will not be able to vote twice. read about internet protocol.

I know other people voted for me. And I just want to say thank you to all of them.

No, I wasted my vote, because you were voting with 4 hands.
Shame on you Musiwa. How can you redeem your name as a political force that can even remove Jonathan?

Brother, am ashamed.
Re: Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by Yeske2(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2012
@Beaf, please allow him and don't you know you must address him with respect? Take your time o
@Musiwa, annexing Togo. . . is that not taking the boundary too far? Even if Togo is that easy, what about Kwara?
Re: Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by Musiwa49: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2012
are you joking or serious, people read nairaland. People read thing on the internet. You forgot , i use to run a website.. I had millions of hits.

Most of the people who stage Occupy Nigeria, around nigeria from kano, kaduna, maiduguri, jos, lagos, port harcourt etc, knows me very well. they use to use the website for many years... that is the reason Occupy nigeria is the largest ever single demonstration in the history of Nigeria.. That why Occupy nigeria cut across nearly 50 countries around the world.

The internet is a powerful too. the website get millions of hits every month from many nation. even including president, I know, because I check IP , using IP locators and I discovered some of the IP where coming from very important people around the world. I dont want to give out names.

[img]http://norfolknonaligned.files./2012/01/naija.jpg[/img]
Re: Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by Musiwa49: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2012
what you do not know is that most nigerian knows I am telling the truth and the govt is telling lies. this is where the problem is. And while you people dont know that , my name is knew by millions of people.. It has an effect if they will believe my story.

Is like saying wole soyinka says the national population census is wrong. it as the same effect on nigerian. the people are going to be on his side than the govt.

I ran the website for many years , nobody have ever complain of me scamming them or fraud... And we are talking about millions of people. So we are talking of the satellite pictures having great effect on the lifes of Nigerian.

this is why nation should be careful. People truth me more than the govt. that why people have done alot to discredit me.

I am only trying hard to save nigeria from going to civil war because i know the society and how the people react to event. this help to avoid a civil war. we want to avoid a civil war because millions of people lifes are involve. And their reaction to the satellite pictures will lead to civil war. Nigeria react with violent. you have seen them do it over and over with. It is hard to manage 200 million people.
Re: Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by Musiwa49: 2:12am On Apr 16, 2012
how i got to know nigeria population is over 200 million is by calculation.

There are about 15000 towns on the satellite pictures..

----------- = 13,333 per town

if you say 4 family live in a house. and 5 person by family. which is 20 people by house. and 20 people per house is average in nigeria... because many 2 or 3 storey building. and many face me and face you building.

------- = 666 houses per town

many of them have it.
Re: Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by nduchucks: 2:19am On Apr 16, 2012
BecomerichR, na which Chucks you dey reply? se emi ni Chuck inu title e?
Re: Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by Musiwa49: 2:19am On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa by Beaf: 2:39am On Apr 16, 2012
Musiwa, can you post a video of yourself?
I want to show one girl. She said she loves you yakata! She wants to see your video so she can send her own by satellite and call you "musi-musi."
Do you like her to call you "musi-musi?"

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Killed By Boko Haram / bashr:avoid a civil war,Niger area(nigeria) has 3 nation,Ojukwu was right / Is Barak Obama An Igbo Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.