Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua (5276 Views)

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / 25 Things I Learnt From Tb Joshua's Prophesies / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua by goldenval(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2012
Today's service was so awesome! Prophet tb joshua gave 2 words of prophesy regarding the Argentina's leader (President) who would be rushed to the hospital but he/she would not make it and also he said we should pray for one minister who would die a sudden dead, very famous Minister in Nigeria.

For those weh dey condemn this man should go and read this verse in the bible (2nd chronicles 18 cool

Thanks all
.......................................................................................

Prophet tb joshua still mentioned about the 1st prophesy again but at this time, this is what he said "A leader in Argentina will be rushed to the hospital and this would lead to a COMA but please they should not operate him/her because the doctor would suggest that operation will be the only solution. He said once the operation is done, the leader would die but if they allow him/her to remain in the coma then he would be safe. (He said "is this a president or vice president?) But he would let the world know more about it this week.

He also mentioned about the old minister of God in Nigeria who would die but the calling is from God because he need to go and rest.

Please let's watch and pray
Re: Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua by amirize(m): 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2012
If people were reasonable, they will seek God for help after hearing this Prophecies from God but pride won't let them.
There were cases in the Bible when God sent His prophets to give His word and the people or person will show remorse, seek God's face and God will
avert the situation or evil to befall on the person / nation ... People wey sabi the Argentina President, make they tell am make im seek God face quick quick... mercy plenty and satan go loose.. That Nigerian Minister, I feel TB Josh sabi the person name but wisdom no go allow am talk the name for public or disclose the person ... notin wey Holy Spirit no sabi nai make I like Holy Spirit well well...

1 Like

Re: Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua by Goshen360(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2012
^^^
Well, you are right. The spoken word from a Prophet can be changed IF the people will pray to seek the face of God to avert a problem. Also you are right that God will reveal the name of the minister but how do people expect the moG to mention the name? He will never mention the name and that is wisdom as you said. We must move closer to God o.
Re: Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua by mkmyers45(m): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^
Well, you are right. The spoken word from a Prophet can be changed IF the people will pray to seek the face of God to avert a problem. Also you are right that God will reveal the name of the minister but how do people expect the moG to mention the name? He will never mention the name and that is wisdom as you said. We must move closer to God o.
Cant his prayer avail much and avert it?
Re: Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua by goldenval(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2012
Well prayers can avail this if they could listen to him and follow his instructions from God smiley but this minister's of God... Don't know if prayer can avail that oh oo
Re: Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua by wesley80(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
Just finished watching the evening service and what I BELIEVE he was refering to was a "Minister of God" whom he referred to as "Great and Very Old now and is about to go and rest" he said he would speak more about it as it got closer.
About the Argentinian, he only referred to the person as a "leader" and actually said he could be the vice president or any other leader that is still quite young but wld fall Ill and slide into a coma but would die IF HE'S OPERATED ON. But if he's only treated with medication, helld make a full recovery.
Watching todays programme, I had to beg God to forgive me for doubting his prophet, yes he made such a huge impression that my doubts dissolved completely.
Re: Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua by Goshen360(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2012
mkmyers45: Cant his prayer avail much and avert it?

From my understanding, his prayer or prayer of the person involved can avert a situation like that of king Hezekiah but if it pleases the Lord, that is, if God in his infinite wisdom sees that it is better for such person to come home and rest, then God will still do his will.

mkmyers45, how una dey today? Hope your day was good?
Re: Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua by mkmyers45(m): 6:42am On Apr 16, 2012
Goshen360:

From my understanding, his prayer or prayer of the person involved can avert a situation like that of king Hezekiah but if it pleases the Lord, that is, if God in his infinite wisdom sees that it is better for such person to come home and rest, then God will still do his will.

mkmyers45, how una dey today? Hope your day was good?
i dey..today na monday
Re: Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua by Eshyy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua by Eshyy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2012
hw dem go pray 4 u wen u no pray 4 urself?
Re: Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua by mkmyers45(m): 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2012
Eshyy: [color=#990000][/color]
hw dem go pray 4 u wen u no pray 4 urself?
The Pray of a Righteous man availeth much abi?
Re: Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua by dekung(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2012
How come TB Joshua's God is only bothered with dying celebs. I thot TB Josh lives in Nigeria where corrution is at all time high, cant his God deal with corruption and other obvious problems bedeviling Nigeria. Nigerian Govt is robbing the people blind and the only thing that is uppermost in the mind of TB and His God are celebs that are due to die in different parts of the world.
Re: Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua by amirize(m): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2012
dekung: How come TB Joshua's God is only bothered with dying celebs. I thot TB Josh lives in Nigeria where corrution is at all time high, cant his God deal with corruption and other obvious problems bedeviling Nigeria. Nigerian Govt is robbing the people blind and the only thing that is uppermost in the mind of TB and His God are celebs that are due to die in different parts of the world.

e don dey pain u now.... Jealous. Na Holy Spirit dey give am dose prophecies ok
U kno go tell Holy Spirit wetin HIM go talk or do u hear!

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Prophesies Death On 2go / Facebook Users / Apostle Peter And The Principle Of Inclusivity Via Exclusivity Or The Remnant / Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.