Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? (2591 Views)

The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz / Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? by gst101: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2012
i had an aurguement with my friend and he said that sir alex ferguson does not like black players. I mentioned some black players in man utd. I even said Evra and Ferdinand are Ferguson's captains but he said no. He said that; to the white man, there is a diff btw the likes of jamaine defoe and black africans.
I have not been to the UK before so i dont know. For those of you who have been to europe or america i want to hear from you.
Re: Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? by ezotik: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
gst101: i had an aurguement with my friend and he said that sir alex ferguson does not like black players. I mentioned some black players in man utd. I even said Evra and Ferdinand are Ferguson's captains but he said no. He said that; to the white man, there is a diff btw the likes of jamaine defoe and black africans.
I have not been to the UK before so i dont know. For those of you who have been to europe or america i want to hear from you.

for the most part so-called white people do not care where you are from. whoever can get the job done, and is legally allowed to work in their country, gets it. as for alex ferguson in particular, i dont know. but considering that man u once fought over mikel obi with chelsea before mikel decided chelsea would be his best choice, i dont think ferguson cares either.
Re: Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? by Ptolomeus(m): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2012
gst101: i had an aurguement with my friend and he said that sir alex ferguson does not like black players. I mentioned some black players in man utd. I even said Evra and Ferdinand are Ferguson's captains but he said no. He said that; to the white man, there is a diff btw the likes of jamaine defoe and black africans.
Dear friend:
Although I have dedicated my life to the study of African culture, I am South American, and white as well, so I think I answer properly.
Worldwide there are racist people ... not only a racist who wants to exterminate those who are different from him, it is also secreted or racist who despises. I have noticed (I can be wrong) that the forum there are some people who feel somewhat inferior to Europeans, who seek the explanation for Africa's problems precisely those things that should be claimed, such as traditions, philosophy etc.
In the world there are whites who think they are superior to blacks, but it is also true that blacks are created inferior to whites. Both are absolutely wrong.
If a football coach is racist, deserves contempt. It is not a racial issue that many black ethnic groups have superior physique for many sports ... a football coach should know that.
There is only ONE difference between all humans, and results obtained in each specialty.
See this example: A white chess can overcome a black, but black will have better conditions for the math or physical performance. This is not about race, but it's personal.
The best football player of all time was Pele, and he is black!
If the world is racist because there are sick people.
Please accept my best regards!

1 Like

Re: Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? by somegirl1: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Dear friend:
Although I have dedicated my life to the study of African culture, I am South American, and white as well, so I think I answer properly.
Worldwide there are racist people ... not only a racist who wants to exterminate those who are different from him, it is also secreted or racist who despises.[b] I have noticed (I can be wrong) that the forum there are some people who feel somewhat inferior to Europeans, [/b]who seek the explanation for Africa's problems precisely those things that should be claimed, such as traditions, philosophy etc.
In the world there are whites who think they are superior to blacks, but it is also true that blacks are created inferior to whites. Both are absolutely wrong.
If a football coach is racist, deserves contempt. It is not a racial issue that many black ethnic groups have superior physique for many sports ... a football coach should know that.
There is only ONE difference between all humans, and results obtained in each specialty.
See this example: A white chess can overcome a black, but black will have better conditions for the math or physical performance. This is not about race, but it's personal.
The best football player of all time was Pele, and he is black!
If the world is racist because there are sick people.
Please accept my best regards!

Sad that the bolded is so obvious on here

1 Like

Re: Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 24, 2012
who frickin cares? grin
Re: Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? by okwanuzo3(f): 10:47pm On May 24, 2012
what does it matter?
does their impression of you put food on your table? or buy u luxury cars?

1 Like

Re: Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? by somegirl1: 1:45pm On May 25, 2012
do you think more highly of white people in africa than those in europe?
Re: Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? by rdokoye: 11:59pm On May 25, 2012

What a load of rubbish, Ferguson tried to buy Essien and Mikel Obi, both of them were stolen from us, by Chelsea. Today we have Pogba who is set to be a major player for us, unless he leaves for Juventus.

Moreover, what does he mean by Jermain Defoe and Black African? Most white people think the Caribbean is in Africa.
Re: Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? by zolzlolz(f): 11:54pm On May 26, 2012
Whites like Westernised Blacks

1 Like

Re: Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? by Fulaman198(m): 1:57am On May 27, 2012
zolzlolz: Whites like Westernised Blacks

Or pretend to like is the phrase you are looking for
Re: Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 27, 2012
@ptolemeus i admire you so much as i admire emofine2. There was a conversation you both had on this forum and to be honest, it was insightful. Its a shame i wasnt part of that discussion. I will send you a friend request and i want you to accept it. Thanks alot
Re: Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? by TisaBone: 5:19am On May 28, 2012
fulaman is 100 percent right. at the end of the day whites don't care where you are from. the more education you have, the more willing they are to tolerate you, but at the end of the day, you are still a n***a to them.

this does not go for all whites though, but for the whites who have superiority complexes.

it would also be a grave mistake to believe that any white person is your friend

1 Like

Re: Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2012
souldust: @ptolemeus i admire you so much as i admire emofine2. There was a conversation you both had on this forum and to be honest, it was insightful. Its a shame i wasnt part of that discussion. I will send you a friend request and i want you to accept it. Thanks alot
Dear friend:
Your comment has moved me. Thank you very much for your kindness.
I've already accepted you as a friend, and you may count on my friendship, my afect, my respect and my data if necessary.

Best wishes!
Re: Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? by MrsChima(f): 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
Let me ask the African men that are in European jails.
Re: Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? by otele(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Let me ask the African men that are in European jails.
after that hope you'll ask the african men that are in african jails, and american jails as well.

this isnt personal, but the world cant cure racism.however the world should learn how to manage racism. it's not going away. but the biggest problem to the black man is himself.and i'll try to explain
my father came to the UK in the late 60s and married a carribean woman. all his children were born and bred in the UK. yet we never lost touch with HOME(yes, our home is nigeria) we learnt how to speak igbo here in the UK.while my igbo isnt perfect, i really get embarrased to see my people who migrated from nigeria as adults trying to drop our native tongue for the british tongue, some even pretend not to know igbo. what dyou call that. over here we call it inferiority complex. the black man doesnt value himself. he places his value in being like the white man. and guess what, the white man values people who are original more. lie the asians who dont loose their culture, the arabs who believe in themselves, the chinese etc.

thats why. we must value ourselves and our culture. and we do have wonderful culture (read "things fall apart" for our true culture-NOT nollywood)
Re: Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? by MrsChima(f): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2012
I would ask the Africans in America if it was an European country. Duh.
Re: Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? by MrsChima(f): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
The Asians ex. Chinese and etc are assimilating to the european look and culture. They are de-slanting their eyes and adding color contacts. Please do not exclude anyone even Arab chicks are assimilating...of course when you are a child..you have no choice but as adults....they are everywhere!

It is not just Africans that are assimilating!
Re: Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? by Fulaman198(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
The Asians ex. Chinese and etc are assimilating to the european look and culture. They are de-slanting their eyes and adding color contacts. Please do not exclude anyone even Arab chicks are assimilating...of course when you are a child..you have no choice but as adults....they are everywhere!

It is not just Africans that are assimilating!

That's correct it's a worldwide phenomenon. People are typically followers, so they follow and copy the western world.

(1) (Reply)

White Woman Permanently Transformed To Black ( PHOTOS) / Igbo Uturu / Similarity In Naming Pattern Igbo Ibibio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.