Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria (49341 Views)

Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria Daily:Starting With N1500 Free Download / Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy / "How Can I Make Money Online Without Spending Money?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by mamaliki: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
Why was your blog deleted? Didn't you read Blogger terms? In addition, you surprised me by saying you weren't informed before the blog was deleted. I don't think Blogger management will ever do that.
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by WebclickNG: 3:56am On Dec 25, 2013
35 page FREE report reveal:
"10 Top Ways Nigerians Make Money Online In 2013 - And How You Can Duplicate Their Effort To Create Your Own Internet Money Making Machine"

These are simple methods that anyone can implement instead of chasing 9 to 5 jobs. You can download a free copy by visiting www.webclick.com.ng

Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
Yup. You may try the methods the OP has listed above, see if they'll work for you... but, those ways for me.. will only bring you success in the long term. And you also do need a lot of work, dedication and discipline for them to work. Worse still, they've become pretty much overcrowded. You can see the number of annoying bulk SMS folks, and 'bloggers' clogging everywhere with links to their pitiful blogs, so much that you almost feel like smacking someone to coma. You just may want to try the methods here.. > www.makemoneyonlineinnigeria.
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by pizzz4all(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nice List but you left out Amazon from the list.
Amazon to me is one of the safest and sure way of making a comfortable earnings online. You can make anywhere between $100 to $2,000 monthly from a single Affiliate site you built once it is ranked on first page. I recently even sold one of niche sites for over $1,000 after earning over $120 monthly form the site for about 5 months. You can read how i did here: http://www.digitalmasterblog.com/niche-site-1-flipped-for-1000/
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by tefund(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
i have made over 1million onlie with this year alone
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by richardbarn: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
To monetize your online content in Nigeria. Register with ADVERT STRIKER @ www.advertstriker.com
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by ogunyede6: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
make $1.5 per minutes here in Nigeria Join for free now https://www.adsrewarddaily.com/signup.htm?ref=missionlog
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by tefund(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
Strike millions in 2014 betting on sport..it is as easy as ABC www.Bussiness.us
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by AYOALUKO(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
these are sure good ways to make money http://megaincomestream.com/ways-to-make-money-online/
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by ucheozor(m): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2014
Am very confused on what internet business is . I don’t even know where to start. I don’t even know who to trust among gurus I have met online. Some of them claim that they make thousands and millions online but I don’t even know how to make even a single dollar, If the above 4 sentences describes you, then you may have to visit this link for free manual on internet marketing. Free internet marketing training http:///1p5eMzT

Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by queenesthr(f): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2015
Make cool money both online and offline selling beauty products and fragrances. Visit www.my.oriflame.com.ng/queenesther
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by plush20: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2015
Well, I have seen quite a number of lovely posts here but i would like to suggest that making money generally must be a gradual thing. You start small and grow gradually. I understand that there so many scam sites out there but we must all be careful and read between the lines before we take any actions. However, there are websites where you can make legit earnings. I am currently earning on this site [url]https://www.paidverts.com/ref/posheasel99 [/url] There is a way it works. Read the instructions and the FAQ properly and then start.
If you really want to understand how it works, please visit this link below.

http://profiteng..com/

Goodluck Everyone!! smiley
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by chibueze92: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
I am proudly a Nigerian making real, legal money online. I make money without worrying about Paypal and other challenges that discourage many Nigerians from making money online. Mind you, I don't waste my time engaging in schemes like Surveys, Paid to Read Emails. Believe it or not, I make money everyday. In this post, am highlighting ways I make money online for you. I hope you will be able to grab some ideas from it.

BLOGGING

My blog, www.ogbongeblog.com is my office on the internet. I started it in 2008, when I was a final year MicroBiology student. Yes, am a Microbiology graduate but I have decided to follow my passion, which makes me to be where I am today. My blog wasn't really making sense when I started but I so much believe it will grow with time and am so glad it's making a lot of sense now. All praises to God..

I use my blog to share things I know with people all around the world while also using it to promote all I do. The blog, makes money for me directly and indirectly. The more I share things I know, the more I win the trust of many people and when people trust you, they will find it easy to buy things you sell.

1. Money from Google Adsense

I make money consistently from Google Adsense. Google Adsense allows me to place some Google ads on my blog. If you click on those Google ads, Google pays me. I receive my payment in form of checks which Google sends to me here in Nigeria via DHL and I cash the checks at GTBank via my dormiciliary account. I make cool money monthly from Adsense....you too can. God willing, I hope to be making more than this in years to come.

Adsense is a good way to make money but it takes time. If you are the greedy type looking for a fast way to make money online, Adsense is not for you because once you try fooling Google, you will get banned for life. Trust me. You will need to have a blog before you can start making money from Adsense. Check out my Google Adsense Tutorials to learn more about Google Adsense.

2. Money from Selling ebooks and softwares

I make money selling ebooks and softwares. I advertise most of those ebooks and softwares I sell via my blog posts and also some via www.jideweb.com I receive payments directly into my bank accounts because most of the people that buy from me for now are mostly Nigerians. I hope to explore the international market in the future though....

Those that trust me, pay into my account and I deliver what they pay to them as soon as possible. I confirm payments with the help of my bank credit alerts and also via Internet banking. You too can make money selling ebooks even without writing any ebook by yourself. I can teach you....

3. Money from Setting up Blog for others/ Redesign

I make money redesigning other people's blogs. Some people who love my blog do ask me to redesign theirs while some pay me, just to create new blogs for them too. If you master the art of blogging, you too can start making money this way...

4. Money from advert placement

I make money helping some people to advertise their services right on my blog. Your blog must be big before people might be interested in paying you for this kind of service. I also make money helping some people to advertise their businesses using Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. You too can start making money rendering these services, if you learn the basics.

5. Money from Reviews and JVs

Some people do pay me to write about their websites on my blog. I also go into Joint- Venture partnership atimes, just to promote a product. If I help the partner to make some sales, I get paid.

BulkSMS Business

I have a bulksms website: ogbongesms.com and I make money from the SMS business in different ways. I use my blog in promoting my SMS business, hence I find it so easy getting customers without much stress.

6. Make money selling bulksms

I make money selling bulksms at www.ogbongesms.com. Customers pay into my bank accounts and I credit their accounts once I confirm their payment. I also do help some clients in sending customizeSMS and I charge them for helping them, aside the money I make from the sale of sms units to them.

7. Make money selling BulkSMS Proposal letters and Ebook

I have an ebook that explains how to set up bulksms website with a capital as low as N4000 ( without SMS). I sell the ebook for N5000 and trust me, it sells. I also sell Sample Proposal Letters which you can use to get BulkSMS contracts from churches, businesses, schools etc

8. Make Money setting up SMS website for others

I also make money setting up BUlkSMs website for those that do not have time reading an ebook to set it up by themselves. I charge N10, 000 for this service and those interested keep paying....

Other ways I make money Online are highlighted below:

9. Make money from web design

I design websites for clients based on what they want and I get paid in return. If you dont know how to design websites, go and learn it, so you can start making money from this service asap. Go and learn how to use "Wordpress" or "Joomla" and you will be able to start designing cool websites for clients.

10. Make Money from domain name registration

I make money registering domain names, especially for bloggers wanting to change their address to dot com. You too can, if you know or learn how to do it.

11. Make money from Facebook services...

Some people do pay me to help them customize their Facebook Fan pages while some do pay me to help them advertise their products/services on Facebook.

These are not the only ways of making money, just that those above are the ones I concentrate on for now.

Affiliate Marketing, Site Flipping etc are other ways you can make money online but am not really exploring them for now.

If you want to make money online without beating about the bush, you either sell something or offer services in return for cash. Dont be a jerk of all trade. Focus on few models and you will see the money rolling in as time passes by. Make sure you check out my "Money Making Tutorials".

If interested in blogging, join my Facebook Group: BloggersLab. You will connect with other bloggers and I will easily be answering your questions there.

If interested in SMS business, feel free to contact me too.

I hope this helps..

Feel free to contribute and ask questions...

Cheers!

Source: OgbongeBlog
scammers
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by ultrazone(m): 6:21am On May 11, 2015
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 12, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

I am not really into affiliate marketing because of the challenges many Nigerians still face in making payments online. I do engage in some though just to earn some few commission. I hope to get more serious with it as time passes by.
Hello,are u based in Lagos?
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 12, 2015
Brandnew2:
@ op. You need to start exploring affiliate marketing in the real sense of it. Thats exactly what i`m doing with my blog at www.kiaforme..com
Hello,are you based in Lagos?
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 12, 2015
doctorken:
Hello,are you based in Lagos?

Yes
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 12, 2015
jessitha:
Thanks for your useful information. Now a days lot of part time online jobs available. But i was interested in doing reselling business.Reselling business means you can just buy a website which contains Domain Registration plans,Hosting Plans,website builder,E-mail Marketing etc.. from a reseller for a particular amount and you can fix your price for that products and you can market it and gain more profit.I registered and got an account in Goresellers.com .I just have sold domains hosting plans at a higher price and gain more profit.
Hello,will like to know more about this biz,are u based n Lagos?
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 12, 2015
Brandnew2:

Yes
Ok.Great.Are you into affiliate Marketing?
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 12, 2015
doctorken:
Ok.Great.Are you into affiliate Marketing?

Yes...

Interestingly, I just discovered a new way to sell using clickbank and Facebook. I just started and can't wait to see results which I will gladly share.
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 12, 2015
Brandnew2:

Yes...

Interestingly, I just discovered a new way to sell using clickbank and Facebook. I just started and can't wait to see results which I will gladly share.
Wow.great.Hope you dont mind dropping your email so we can connect or just send me a Hi mail and I will respond immediately(doctorken4all"yahoo.com)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments / Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.