Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Is There Equality In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Equality In Heaven? (1366 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Equality In Heaven? by emofine2(f): 9:12am On Apr 16, 2012
Are the roles of men and women according to religious constitution maintained on earth applicable in heaven? Or is there no recognition of gender in a celestial body/habitat?

Will those who "saved" the most souls be greatly rewarded than those who "saved" the least?

Are those who lead the most virtuous life on earth going to be favoured in heaven?

Will every "saint" be of equal standing and significance?
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by LogicMind: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2012
emöfine2: Are the roles of men and women according to religious constitution maintained on earth applicable in heaven? Or is there no recognition of gender in a celestial body/habitat?

Will those who "saved" the most souls be greatly rewarded than those who "saved" the least?

Are those who lead the most virtuous life on earth going to be favoured in heaven?

for each man gave up a rib so that each woman can be created. In heaven, every woman will return as bone to the rib of the man from whom she was formed. Making man whole again. That is why god doesn't have a wife but a son. women go back to ribs.
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by Kay17: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2012
As long as a God is conceived to be at the apex, there would be no equality
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by Image123(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2012
@OP
Of course not. God would reward every one ACCORDING TO their works. Thought you said you're an avid reader of the Word.
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by emofine2(f): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2012
Image123: @OP
Of course not. God would reward every one ACCORDING TO their works. Thought you said you're an avid reader of the Word.

I said . . ."Ok. I’m no expert on the Bible even though I’m an avid reader and that’s why I ask many questions even though I may be wrong in some of my assertions".

Anyway what of my question pertaining to men and women and their status that you conveniently sidestepped just to score meager points?
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by mkmyers45(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2012
emöfine2:

I said . . ."Ok. I’m no expert on the Bible even though I’m an avid reader and that’s why I ask many questions even though I may be wrong in some of my assertions".

Anyway what of my question pertaining to men and women and their status that you conveniently sidestepped just to score meager points?
Image123 always dodging the reality
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by Image123(m): 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2012
emöfine2:

What points? I answered your OP and its title 'is there equality?' NO, no and no again. It'd be unjust.
As an avid reader of the Word, you should have come across what Jesus said about male and female in Heaven, or closer still, of marriage in the afterlife.
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by jagunlabi(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2012
Looks like the hierarchical structure in the religious heaven will be pyramidal like with the yahweh israeli children sitting higher up the pyramid than the jesus followers, christians.

Men will sit higher up the pyramid than women, of course. We all know how daddy yahweh despise women, according to the bible.
emöfine2: Are the roles of men and women according to religious constitution maintained on earth applicable in heaven? Or is there no recognition of gender in a celestial body/habitat?

Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by emofine2(f): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2012
Image123:
What points? I answered your OP and its title 'is there equality?' NO, no and no again. It'd be unjust.
As an avid reader of the Word, you should have come across what Jesus said about male and female in Heaven, or closer still, of marriage in the afterlife.

I did not profess to know/understand everything in fact I even admitted that some of my assertions may be wrong. I don't think it's wrong for one to ask for clarification if they've read the bible or not. Besides my questions were not exclusive to Christianity.
Beforehand I knew in the Christian offering of heaven, the concept of marriage doesn't translate in the after life. However my question was in reference to men and women in society at large not just a matrimonial setting. In the biblical scripture Christ explains that the saints are "but are as the angels of God in heaven". . .
. . . thus celestial bodies don't have a gender?
I was thinking of this question because for so long I've been told by christian relatives/acquaintances that the righteous one and his or her beloved that makes it will get to reunite with their "mum, dad, spouse, children" etc but if indeed our form will be different . . .do these earthly bonds/relationships i.e. "mother" "sister" translate in heaven? Or will the population of saints not be diverse and be of one kind having no inclination to another individual based on former relationship(s) established on earth?
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by buzugee(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2012

heaven, as is hell, are conditions on earth, and not a destination. Only difference is when the messiah starts ruling from jerusalem, the earth will be renewed, everyone and everything will be in order, and according to the lords order, men hunt and gather and women nurture. and yup, there will be heir-achy in heaven on earth. the more work you put in on hell-on-earth, the more favor you will get in heaven-on-earth.
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by LogicMind: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2012
buzugee: heaven, as is hell, are conditions on earth, and not a destination. Only difference is when the messiah starts ruling from jerusalem, the earth will be renewed, everyone and everything will be in order, and according to the lords order, men hunt and gather and women nurture. and yup, there will be heir-achy in heaven on earth. the more work you put in on hell-on-earth, the more favor you will get in heaven-on-earth.

And doctors, lawyers, astronauts etc will become useless?
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by buzugee(m): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2012
Logic Mind:

And doctors, lawyers, astronauts etc will become useless?
doctors lawyers and astronauts are gentile professions. they will not be needed in the kingdom. The messiah and 144,000 elected men from the 12 tribes of israel will judge all matters hence negating the need for lawyers, you will never fall sick in the kingdom hence negating the need for doctors and astronauts are just symptoms of a prideful demonic gentile nation and hence will not be needed.
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by Image123(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2012
@emofine
It's clear and you've read it, there are no male and female in Heaven, yes there'll be reunion for all that made it. Though what will matter more will be the eternal relationship with God and with our spiritual(real) brethren for all eternity. It's going to be sweeter than any relationship ever experienced.
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by Digriz(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2012
May be the op is more interested in having s.eX in heaven.
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2012
The highlighted is quite interesting. So, in your own view, there won't be YOU in heaven because you are a male, right?
Image123: @emofine
It's clear and you've read it, there are no male and female in Heaven, yes there'll be reunion for all that made it. Though what will matter more will be the eternal relationship with God and with our spiritual(real) brethren for all eternity. It's going to be sweeter than any relationship ever experienced.
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by emofine2(f): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2012
Digriz: May be the op is more interested in having s.eX in heaven.

On the contrary. Apparently I'm going to hell.
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by Heathen(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2012
Buzugee smokes a special kind of weed. Those ones hand picked by disease stricken afghan children. Heard its powers work wonders.
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by buzugee(m): 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2012
Heathen: Buzugee smokes a special kind of weed. Those ones hand picked by disease stricken afghan children. Heard its powers work wonders.
grin grin very funny. you know that you guys are the ones who are deluded right ? the messiah is coming to earth to rule on earth. heaven will be on earth. earth will be transformed into heaven again like it was when it was called the garden of eden. LET IT BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto DAVID a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice IN THE EARTH. In His days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is His Name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS"
(Jeremiah 23:5-6).

you know what yalls problem is ? you only read the new testament. and you are drunk on religious dogma. you havent actually taken the time to research the bible yourself
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by mkmyers45(m): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2012
buzugee: grin grin very funny. you know that you guys are the ones who are deluded right ? the messiah is coming to earth to rule on earth. heaven will be on earth. earth will be transformed into heaven again like it was when it was called the garden of eden. LET IT BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto DAVID a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice IN THE EARTH. In His days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is His Name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS"
(Jeremiah 23:5-6).

you know what yalls problem is ? you only read the new testament. and you are drunk on religious dogma. you havent actually taken the time to research the bible yourself
You are a bot no doubt grin grin tongue
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by buzugee(m): 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2012
ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 4 Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever OK NOW THAT WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THAT THE EARTH REMAINS FOREVER, WHY WILL IT REMAIN FOREVER ?

ISAIAH 45 VS 18[b] For this is what the LORD says-- he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited--he says: "I am the LORD, and there is no other.[/b] NOW WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THE EARTH IS HERE FOREVER AND HE DID NOT CREATE IT TO BE EMPTY BUT TO BE INHABITED BY HUMANS. NOW LETS PUT THE CHERRY ON THE CAKE

MATTHEW 6 VS 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven IF YOU STILL BELIEVE HEAVEN IS SOME PLACE IN THE SKY, THEN YOU ARE A SPECIAL KIND OF DUMB
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by buzugee(m): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2012
mkmyers45: You are a bot no doubt grin grin tongue
wish i was one. then i would get paid up in this joint grin
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by mkmyers45(m): 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2012
buzugee: wish i was one. then i would get paid up in this joint grin
O lawd.... will love to meet you at the gates of hades.....BOT
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by buzugee(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2012
oh and about adam being one man ? you have to decode the bible sometimes. you need enlightenement, the grace of God and the mercy of God to be able to understand the scriptures. listen, the scriptures are figurative a lot of times. nations are given peoples names for example if you hear

ZION OR ISRAEL OR JACOB - this is a nation of people favored by the lord, his first born children, shemetic black people from the seed of shem

ESAU OR EDOM OR IDUMEA - refers to a nation of people who are today called caucasians

ADAM - is a nation of people that were the first group of people formed on earth. they are shemetic black people. God did not make one man and one woman named adam and eve. study your scriptures well and pray for understanding. how did the whole world get populated from just 1 man and 1 woman in an earth that is only about 13000 years old ? you actually think 7 billion people came out of only 2 people ? come on people use your common sense and study genesis chapter 1 and genesis chapter 2 very well. it clearly states the lord created a nation of people, both men and women, even before eve was made.
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by buzugee(m): 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2012
mkmyers45: O lawd.... will love to meet you at the gates of hades.....BOT
you are on ya own buddy. but if you want to meet me for a lemonade at the gates of heaven, holla at me dawg grin
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by mkmyers45(m): 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2012
^^^^^^ Ya aint a xtain or do you want to start a thread and ask? angry we will meet at hades grin grin
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by buzugee(m): 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2012
mkmyers45: ^^^^^^ Ya aint a xtain or do you want to start a thread and ask? angry we will meet at hades grin grin
no problem. wait for me there. i soon come when pigs fly wink
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by mkmyers45(m): 12:26am On Apr 17, 2012
buzugee: no problem. wait for me there. i soon come when pigs fly wink
You so know it tongue
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by Ptolomeus(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2012
I was following this thread with attention and interest.
I am sorry that everything is being distorted in personal discussions that lead nowhere.
We all know that in this forum are uninformed fans, and the best choice is to ignore them.

In America (particularly Brazil), the first slaves could buy their freedom were women.
This occurred because the women in his free time cooking and selling their products so getting the money.
That fact led to the women were the first to organize the houses of different ethnic groups.
In these houses, kept the traditions, rituals, language, traditional music from each group.
They were also those women who managed to buy the freedom of their husbands and children, and in these houses of tradition, was made all kinds of help for the brothers, in addition to keeping alive the old traditions of Mother Africa.
Also in the religious were African women who recovered and kept alive the fundamentals of religion.
This is the place of African-descending in South America.
Prominently recognized on the basis of his sacrifice, love of the ancient traditions ....
A justly earned respect.
This contrasts with the traditions of some sects who believe natural and a "divine mandate", that both prophets and patriarchs had harems sex.o practiced with his young wife cheating on her ... That role of women as mere procreation, a prostitute, in contrast to the image of woman I narrated above.
Re: Is There Equality In Heaven? by Kay17: 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2012
buzugee: doctors lawyers and astronauts are gentile professions. they will not be needed in the kingdom. The messiah and 144,000 elected men from the 12 tribes of israel will judge all matters hence negating the need for lawyers, you will never fall sick in the kingdom hence negating the need for doctors and astronauts are just symptoms of a prideful demonic gentile nation and hence will not be needed.
why wouldn't it be gentile, because they aren't built on ignorance

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Pastor Wears Condom, Rȃpěs Married Woman In His Car / Thanking God For A Successful Realease From The Police Net / Open Letter To Nicholas Ibekwe : The T. B. Joshua Bribe Saga Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.