Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? (2950 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / 34 Reasons Why The “holy Spirit” Is Not A “person” - Bible Scholars attention ! / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2012
AND IF YOUR ANSWER IS NO, WHAT DOES THIS VERSE MEAN ?

REV 2 VS 26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

MUKINA CAN YOU PLEASE GET THIS TO FRONT PAGE SO I CAN SAMPLE A LOT OF OPINIONS. I APPRECIATE YOU GURL
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
*Crosses leg, waiting for another round of comedy*

1 Like

Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
obadiah777: AND IF YOUR ANSWER IS NO, WHAT DOES THIS VERSE MEAN ?

REV 2 VS 26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

MUKINA CAN YOU PLEASE GET THIS TO FRONT PAGE SO I CAN SAMPLE A LOT OF OPINIONS. I APPRECIATE YOU GURL

A very gud question grin brb 2 contribute grin

1 Like

Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 29, 2012
Reyginus and Seriallink, nobody see both of una break-light at all. Hope say that flood no reach una side sha. welcome back grin
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2012
obadiah777: Reyginus and Seriallink, nobody see both of una break-light at all. Hope say that flood no reach una side sha. welcome back grin

Hahahahaha buzugee, nor mind me; sleep put me for high jump last night grin grin

1 Like

Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2012
obadiah777: Reyginus and Seriallink, nobody see both of una break-light at all. Hope say that flood no reach una side sha. welcome back grin
Not at all. Thank you
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2012
@topic. It's a very easy one. First off, their is no relationship with what is written there and sinning in heaven. It's all about the 'victorious' ruling with christ, and punishment for the sinners. Read from verse 23.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2012

Who would they rule over? Because if there are laws, there would be tendencies to sin or break the law! I have always imagined how this Kingdom would be, will there be freewill
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by OmoAlata(f): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2012

2 Likes

Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2012
Reyginus: @topic. It's a very easy one. First off, their is no relationship with what is written there and sinning in heaven. It's all about the 'victorious' ruling with christ, and punishment for the sinners. Read from verse 23.
well you know after you make it to the end, then heaven is established. and when heaven is established who will inherit the earth ?

PSALAMS 37 VS 29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein forever.

and what about the heirachy that will be in heaven ( on earth ) ?

MALACHI 3 VS 18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

DANIEL 12 VS 2 AND 3 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

and the righteous ability to sin in heaven ?

HEBREWS 8 VS 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

CONCLUSION ? I think, and backed by scriptures, the heirachy in heaven is such that those who make it ( the elect ) will have their spirits renewed to the point where they cant sin anymore ( this is what it means when it says i will inscribe my words in their inward parts ). the rest of the people will still have their old spirit of freewill to sin or be holy ( shame and everlasting contempt ). and the elect will rule over this 'fallen bunch' with a rod of iron and will break them as the potters clay forever and ever and ever. basically this mission we are on is a quest for 'leadership', 'righteous leadership'. this is a quest to be the top and not the bottom. this is a quest to be the 'cane' and not the 'chastised'. this is an 'election' into office, of sorts, and our votes are our deeds.

1 Like

Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2012
seriallink:

Who would they rule over? Because if there are laws, there would be tendencies to sin or break the law! I have always imagined how this Kingdom would be, will there be freewill
Very apt and brilliant line of questioning. Check the post above this one for the answers
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2012
obadiah777: well you know after you make it to the end, then heaven is established. and when heaven is established who will inherit the earth ?

PSALAMS 37 VS 29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein forever.

MALACHI 3 VS 18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

DANIEL 12 VS 2 AND 3 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

HEBREWS 8 VS 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

CONCLUSION ? I think, and backed by scriptures, the heirachy in heaven is such that those who make it ( the elect ) will have their spirits renewed to the point where they cant sin anymore ( this is what it means when it says i will inscribe my words in their inward parts ). the rest of the people will still have their old spirit of freewill to sin or be holy ( shame and everlasting contempt ). and the elect will rule over this 'fallen bunch' with a rod of iron and will break them as the potters clay forever and ever and ever. basically this mission we are on is a quest for 'leadership', 'righteous leadership'. this is a quest to be the top and not the bottom. this is a quest to be the 'cane' and not the 'chastised'. this is an 'election' of sorts and our votes are our deeds.

But would the above suggest the concept of hell to be everlasting shame & not total destruction (that's to say the wicked would be ruled by the righteous) Or they would be totally destroyed but not all who made it to reign with Christ would be rewarded equally
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
seriallink:

But would the above suggest the concept of hell to be everlasting shame & not total destruction (that's to say the wicked would be ruled by the righteous) Or they would be totally destroyed but not all who made it to reign with Christ would be rewarded equally
there is no such thing as total destruction of spirits. thats a fable. if you are open minded enough to shed away the rantings of pastors of old who tried to decipher the bible with their own vain opinions when the words were closed ( Daniel 12 vs 4 ), you have to remember that the understanding of the words will be sealed until the end times, which is why there is so many fables based on vain opinions because these people tried using their own intelligence. However we are at the point where the words are opened. So if you shed away the old fables, there is no such thing as total destruction of spirit. there is no such thing as 'hell fire'. 'hell fire' simply means you will be tried with numerous afflictions and sufferings. 'heaven' simply means 'RULERSHIP'. being in CONTROL of the world. when it says THE RIGHTEOUS WILL INHERIT THE LAND, what that means is that the righteous will be in heaven forever. when it says those who dont make it will be controlled and ruled and broken down as a potters clay and be subjected to the laws of the righteous who made it ? that simply means they will be in 'hell'. 'Galatians 6 vs 7' which is the law of karma will be carried out by the righteous in heaven. if you commit adultery, scripture says you should be put to death. it will be the duty of the righteous rulers to put you to death etc etc. this is what it means by a rod of iron. so basically the righteous will be in heaven ( rulership ) and the fallen will be the prey ( hell ).

however prior to heaven been established, their will be absolute destruction and chaos in order to remove the satanic powers of the world. but those who get destroyed will be reincarnated back IN THE 3RD OR 4TH GENERATION into 'hell' ( being ruled harshly ). SEE THIS WHOLE THING ONLY MAKES SENSE IF YOU ACCEPT REINCARNATION. WITHOUT REINCARNATION THE WHOLE BIBLE CANT MAKE SENSE.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by ijawkid(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
obadiah777: well you know after you make it to the end, then heaven is established. and when heaven is established who will inherit the earth ?

CONCLUSION ? I think, and backed by scriptures, the heirachy in heaven is such that those who make it ( the elect ) will have their spirits renewed to the point where they cant sin anymore ( this is what it means when it says i will inscribe my words in their inward parts ). the rest of the people will still have their old spirit of freewill to sin or be holy ( shame and everlasting contempt ). and the elect will rule over this 'fallen bunch' with a rod of iron and will break them as the potters clay forever and ever and ever. basically this mission we are on is a quest for 'leadership', 'righteous leadership'. this is a quest to be the top and not the bottom. this is a quest to be the 'cane' and not the 'chastised'. this is an 'election' into office, of sorts, and our votes are our deeds.

And more:::

There'll be no more satan to cause trouble...

The elects are strictly going to be heavenly creatures who would be ruling alongside Jesus.....

There won't be sin......
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2012
ijawkid:

And more:::

There'll be no more satan to cause trouble...

The elects are strictly going to be heavenly creatures who would be ruling alongside Jesus.....

There won't be sin......
There would not be sin from the rulers of the world. however the subjects may try to sin but they will not get away with it. sin is recorded against your soul, so if you sin the lord knows what you did and the next day you will have one of the elect knocking on your door to give you the punishment you deserve. there will be no getting away with sin so basically it will be in your best interest not to sin cuz you will DEFINITELY pay for it immediately. however as you said there will be no sin from the rulers. it will be righteous rulership.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
and also how i know some people will try to sin in heaven. scripture says right now we are under grace. what does that mean ? it means when you sin you dont get whooped immediately for that sin because the selection process is still going on. so when does grace end ? in heaven. meaning you get whooped immediately for your sin. no grace period. the sin is recorded against your soul ( habbakuk 2 vs 10 ) and in heaven there is no grace period. whatever you do, you get swift justice for by the elect. its spiritual. you will sleep with someones wife and be shocked when someone comes knocking on your door immediately after the deed. thats spiritual telepathy.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2012
obadiah777: and also how i know some people will try to sin in heaven. scripture says right now we are under grace. what does that mean ? it means when you sin you dont get whooped immediately for that sin because the selection process is still going on. so when does grace end ? in heaven. meaning you get whooped immediately for your sin. no grace period. the sin is recorded against your soul ( habbakuk 2 vs 10 ) and in heaven there is no grace period. whatever you do, you get swift justice for by the elect. its spiritual. you will sleep with someones wife and be shocked when someone comes knocking on your door immediately after the deed. thats spiritual telepathy.

@ Spiritual telepathy grin grin grin but it makes alot of sense though

1 Like

Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
obadiah777: There would not be sin from the rulers of the world. however the subjects may try to sin but they will not get away with it. sin is recorded against your soul, so if you sin the lord knows what you did and the next day you will have one of the elect knocking on your door to give you the punishment you deserve. there will be no getting away with sin so basically it will be in your best interest not to sin cuz you will DEFINITELY pay for it immediately. however as you said there will be no sin from the rulers. it will be righteous rulership.
There will be no selective purity in heaven. Sin will be destroyed alongside the devil. So the idea of the subjects (who have already passed through earth's crucible, and come out unburnt) is not realizable.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 30, 2012
Reyginus: There will be no selective purity in heaven. Sin will be destroyed alongside the devil. So the idea of the subjects (who have already passed through earth's crucible, and come out unburnt) is not realizable.
REYGINUS, STOP GOING AGAINST SCRIPTURE. THEIR IS SELECTIVE PURITY.

REVELATION 5 VS 9 AND 10 for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth

and those who make it will be the new house of Israel

HEBREWS 8 VS 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

NOT EVERYBODY. JUST THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL WILL HAVE THEIR SPIRITS DEFAULTED TO RIGHTEOUSNESS. NO ABILITY TO SIN.

WHICH IS WHY

REVELATION 2 VS 26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

AND TO PUT THE ICING ON THE CAKE

Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:33am On Sep 30, 2012

obadiah it seems u have taken a holy ghost holiday, no sin in heaven period, ur verse above didnt even say anything about sin, it was talking abt authority.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:42am On Sep 30, 2012
obadiah777: there is no such thing as total destruction of spirits. thats a fable. if you are open minded enough to shed away the rantings of pastors of old who tried to decipher the bible with their own vain opinions when the words were closed ( Daniel 12 vs 4 ), you have to remember that the understanding of the words will be sealed until the end times, which is why there is so many fables based on vain opinions because these people tried using their own intelligence. However we are at the point where the words are opened. So if you shed away the old fables, there is no such thing as total destruction of spirit. there is no such thing as 'hell fire'. 'hell fire' simply means you will be tried with numerous afflictions and sufferings. 'heaven' simply means 'RULERSHIP'. being in CONTROL of the world. when it says THE RIGHTEOUS WILL INHERIT THE LAND, what that means is that the righteous will be in heaven forever. when it says those who dont make it will be controlled and ruled and broken down as a potters clay and be subjected to the laws of the righteous who made it ? that simply means they will be in 'hell'. 'Galatians 6 vs 7' which is the law of karma will be carried out by the righteous in heaven. if you commit adultery, scripture says you should be put to death. it will be the duty of the righteous rulers to put you to death etc etc. this is what it means by a rod of iron. so basically the righteous will be in heaven ( rulership ) and the fallen will be the prey ( hell ).

however prior to heaven been established, their will be absolute destruction and chaos in order to remove the satanic powers of the world. but those who get destroyed will be reincarnated back IN THE 3RD OR 4TH GENERATION into 'hell' ( being ruled harshly ). SEE THIS WHOLE THING ONLY MAKES SENSE IF YOU ACCEPT REINCARNATION. WITHOUT REINCARNATION THE WHOLE BIBLE CANT MAKE SENSE.
please tell me you are joking
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2012
Ubenedictus: please tell me you are joking
UBENEDICTUS YOU HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE LIST OF NAIRALAND PHARISEES. grin A FEW REINCARNATION SCRIPTURES FOR YOU. IF YOU ARE SPIRITUAL ENOUGH YOU WILL RECIEVE IT

JOHN 9 VS 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Teacher, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

REVELATION 1 VS 7 Behold, he comes with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also who pierced him: and all tribes of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

ECLESIASTES 3 VS 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

THE BIBLE IS NOT OVERT, IT IS COVERTLY WRITTEN IN HIDDEN WORDS AND PHRASES. THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE NOT DECIPHERED REINCARNATION TELLS ME YOU ARE NOT SPIRITUAL ENOUGH. YOU NEED TO DO MORE WORK ON YOUR STUDIES UBENEDICTUS, AFTERALL SCRIPTURE DO SAY 'STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED'.

PSALMS 78 VS 2 I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things, things from of old-
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2012
To clarify, by selective purity I mean a state where some subjects will be holier than others. That's not the case in heaven. You seem not to understand that verse clearly. Authority, as ubenedictus pointed out is not synonymous to a higher level of holiness.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2012
Reyginus: To clarify, by selective purity I mean a state where some subjects will be holier than others. That's not the case in heaven. You seem not to understand that verse clearly. Authority, as ubenedictus pointed out is not synonymous to a higher level of holiness.
OH BUT MY BROTHER YOU ERR

MALACHI 3 VS 18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not..

THERE IS A HUGE PRICE FOR REJECTING GOD. THE HUGE PRICE IS YOU WILL BE A SUBJECT WITH FREEWILL TO BE BAD BUT WITH THE REMOVAL OF GRACE IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO SIN BECAUSE YOU WILL BE JACKED UP PRONTO. SO BASICALLY YOU ARE STEWING IN YOUR OWN DESIRES AND LUSTS AND CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE THE ROD OF IRON IS STARING YOU IN THE FACE. THATS HELL.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2012
Reyginus: To clarify, by selective purity I mean a state where some subjects will be holier than others. That's not the case in heaven. You seem not to understand that verse clearly. Authority, as ubenedictus pointed out is not synonymous to a higher level of holiness.

Matthew 5:19 talks about being least or Great in the Kingdom of God. So, I think people who are holier would be greater in the Kingdom of God; their rewards won't be the same as the others!
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2012
seriallink:

Matthew 5:19 talks about being least or Great in the Kingdom of God. So, I think people who are holier would be greater in the Kingdom of God; their rewards won't be the same as the others!
God created man with the ability to sin.

Since God gave man free will from the onset, man would have the ability to serve sin or righteousness! The free will from the begining suggests the ability to sin too; if He created us to worship Him alone, His laws would have been written in our hearts and there wouldn't be errors or sins.

Our God is not selfish, His purpose for creating man was to let him choose a side; after making our choices, He would write His laws in the minds of those who chose Him & they shall sin no more (Hebrews 8:10)

1 Like

Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2012
seriallink:

Are their really different levels of holiness? Once a thing is holy, it is. Any classification of holiness into heirrachy deviates from the original meaning. And it does not account for an object been the least in God's kingdom, neither is there an uneven distribution in heaven. What I can agree upon is that, there are levels in our communion with God. The bible described it as becoming 'Sons Of God'.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2012
obadiah777: OH BUT MY BROTHER YOU ERR

MALACHI 3 VS 18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not..

THERE IS A HUGE PRICE FOR REJECTING GOD. THE HUGE PRICE IS YOU WILL BE A SUBJECT WITH FREEWILL TO BE BAD BUT WITH THE REMOVAL OF GRACE IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO SIN BECAUSE YOU WILL BE JACKED UP PRONTO. SO BASICALLY YOU ARE STEWING IN YOUR OWN DESIRES AND LUSTS AND CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE THE ROD OF IRON IS STARING YOU IN THE FACE. THATS HELL.
I dont understand how the verse in quote, relates with the ability to sin in heaven.
Explain.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2012
Reyginus: I dont understand how the verse in quote, relates with the ability to sin in heaven.
Explain.
MY DEAR BROTHER REYGINUS YOU DO ERR. SCRIPTURE SAYS PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT, HERE A LITTLE THERE A LITTLE. NO VAIN OPINIONS OR PRIVATE INTERPRETATIONS. THE ANSWERS IS ALL IN THE SCRIPTURES. OK LETS RELATE THE ABILITY TO SIN BASED ON PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT

MALACHI 3 VS 18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not. MEANING THERE WILL BE A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE RIGHTEOUS AND THOSE WHO ARE NOT RIGHTEOUS

OK LETS LINK THAT TO HEBREWS 10 VS 16 This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds." AN EUPHEMISM FOR YOUR SPIRIT WILL BE TRANSFORMED TO WHERE YOU CAN NEVER SIN AGAIN. NO FREEWILL. ONLY RIGHTEOUSNESS

AND THEN THIS IS THE ULTIMATE REWARD FOR THE RIGHTEOUS

PSALM 37 VS 29 the righteous will inherit the land and dwell in it forever

AND WHILE THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF THE EARTH WHAT WILL BE THEIR DUTY ?

REV 2 VS 26 To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations To Shepherd them with a rod of iron, and like the vessels of a potter you shall shatter them, for in the same manner I have also received of my Father.”. WHY WILL YOU BE GETTING VIOLENT WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE RIGHTEOUS ?

AND LETS PUT SOME ICING ON THE CAKE

MATTHEW 13 VS 43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear WHEN IT SAYS THE SUN, IT MEANS ALL WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE WILL COME FROM THEM. THEY WILL BE THE MORNING STAR.

REVELATION 2 VS 28 They will have the same authority I received from my Father, and I will also give them the morning star MORNING STAR MEANING THEY WILL BE IN CONTROL OF EVERYONE IN THE WORLD. EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WILL LOOK TOWARDS THEM FOR GUIDANCE AND RULERSHIP AND AUTHORITY.

1 Like

Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 30, 2012
Reyginus: Are their really different levels of holiness? Once a thing is holy, it is. Any classification of holiness into heirrachy deviates from the original meaning. And it does not account for an object been the least in God's kingdom, neither is there an uneven distribution in heaven. What I can agree upon is that, there are levels in our communion with God. The bible described it as becoming 'Sons Of God'.

How can do explain this verse then?

Matthew 5:19
Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the Kingdom of Heaven; But whoever does and teaches them, shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven!

1 Like

Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 30, 2012
Reyginus: Are their really different levels of holiness? Once a thing is holy, it is. Any classification of holiness into heirrachy deviates from the original meaning. And it does not account for an object been the least in God's kingdom, neither is there an uneven distribution in heaven. What I can agree upon is that, there are levels in our communion with God. The bible described it as becoming 'Sons Of God'.
seriallink:

How can you explain this verse then?

Matthew 5:19
Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the Kingdom of Heaven; But whoever does and teaches them, shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven!
SEE THOSE TWO BOLDED PARTS REYGINUS. SEE HOW WE HAVE SLICED AND DICED YOUR DOCTRINE LIKE SUYA MEAT ? TIME TO RETURN TO THAT DOUBLE EDGED SWORD ( HEBREWS 4 VS 12 ) AND STUDY IT SOME MORE TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
obadiah777: SEE THOSE TWO BOLDED PARTS REYGINUS. SEE HOW WE HAVE SLICED AND DICED YOUR DOCTRINE LIKE SUYA MEAT ? TIME TO RETURN TO THAT DOUBLE EDGED SWORD ( HEBREWS 4 VS 12 ) AND STUDY IT SOME MORE TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED grin grin grin
You still dont get the point. For the subjects in heaven, the word 'holiness' has no 'comparison'.
Their is nothing like holy, holier, holiest among them.
Been the least in God's kingdom does not make one less holy, it only points to a lower responsibility.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Renders U.S. Professor Speechless By Hugging His Disabled Son / The Hell Scam / Ifa The True Religion Of Yorubas, What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.