Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Alarming Rate Of Dirts In Coca Cola Drinks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alarming Rate Of Dirts In Coca Cola Drinks (873 Views)

7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. / Woman Dies From Drinking Too Much Coca Cola / Coca Cola. How Much Harm Can You Do The Human Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alarming Rate Of Dirts In Coca Cola Drinks by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2012
The laxity shown by coca cola company in producing safe drinks in Nigeria is really appalling. I cannot take a bottle of coca cola without looking through the bottle to make sure their are no dirts.
I have about 5 bottles of coca cola products (sprite,fanta,coke) with dirts in thEm. One contains something that looks like microbial growth in it and another like the legs of an insect etc. Then you can imagine the microbial load in these drinks.
The fact that the mouth of the bottles are filled with so much dirt is something we have now accepted as a norm.
Please what should I do with these poisonous drinks with me so that this company will take qaulity control very serious. Because this has very severe health implications.
Re: Alarming Rate Of Dirts In Coca Cola Drinks by cuteruth(f): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2012
In response to ur post kindly tell me the area u r located in nigeria and the code on the bottle of the soft drink u bought.
Re: Alarming Rate Of Dirts In Coca Cola Drinks by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2012
cuteruth: In response to ur post kindly tell me the area u r located in nigeria and the code on the bottle of the soft drink u bought.

I reside in Rivers State
I've called the customer care number to complain, they said its the the lagos branch I called and gave me another number that I could use to reach those in Rivers state. I've called and called but no one picks its just singing.I had to stop.
The codes on the bottles are
AR20110029f
AR21450025F
AR10330003F
AR11804037F
Re: Alarming Rate Of Dirts In Coca Cola Drinks by cuteruth(f): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2012
Its Alright my brother, from the Batch numbers written the products are from Port Harcourt plant. Kindly visit the plant because they would have better Explanations. So Sorry for the Incovieniences. Have a lovely Day.
Re: Alarming Rate Of Dirts In Coca Cola Drinks by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2012
cuteruth: Its Alright my brother, from the Batch numbers written the products are from Port Harcourt plant. Kindly visit the plant because they would have better Explanations. So Sorry for the Incovieniences. Have a lovely Day.

Please can I have their address?

(1) (Reply)

Kedi Therapy The Solution To Your Health Problem / Help! Her Teeth Is Getting Disfigured. What Should She Do? / Pls Save My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.