Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Share Your Refugee Camp Experiences - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Refugee Camp Experiences (1865 Views)

A Nairalander's Experiences On The Train From Port-Harcourt To Kano In Pictures / My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! / Share Your Experiences Those That Moved Back To Nigeria From Abroad (usa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Refugee Camp Experiences by ludab: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2012
Please give hint or share how you or how to get temporal permit through refugee/asylum seekers in Europe. How long will it takes to guarantee temporal permit as a refugee and the challenges involve. Advantage and disadvantage, does it have any? With all the above, what conclusion will anyone aspect to go to refugee camp and how can oneself be on the top level or batch to be post out soonest from the refugee camp. Post comments
Re: Share Your Refugee Camp Experiences by omega25red(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2012
hmm this one get as he be o. Refugee or asylum seekers do nothing but sit in jail like camps for years sometimes while their claim is investigated. Most people get deported because whatever they claim is not deemed serious enough to grant the asylum you are seeking.

The only folks in the U.S who seem to get automatic asylum or some type of conditional asylum are Cubans that flee Cuba on a boat or raft across the ocean or recently a lot of Sudanese people were given asylum because everyone knew what was going on in that country.

i heard of some Africans attempting to get asylum because they claimed to be gay and they said they would be hurt if they go home. Ultimately those people were deported. Anyway asylum would be a waste of time short of you being from say Syria or a country that is war torn or some country that say the U.K or U.S are investigating and you have valuable info

anyway, i think there are videos on youtube regarding asylum seekers. make sure you watch em before you decide to undertake something so crazy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Refugee Camp Experiences by ludab: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2012
@omega25red, Thanks for the contribution. Others please contibutes and help out. i guess as an asylum seek with good claim like some weeks or less than 3 months they will guarantee you a temporal stay. What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Need List Of Affordable Schools In Canada [canadian Students] / If You Want To Travel Always Have A Plan B And C(photo) / Are Nigerians In Canada Doing Fine Financially At The Moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.