Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Modata Technology - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Modata Technology (8556 Views)

About Modata Technology / Modata Consulting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2012
I recently got a mail from Modata technology saying that i have passed the first phase of their recruitment process but i should answer some questions to proceed to the next stage. Anybody got a similar mail?
Re: Modata Technology by Irido(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2012
i did
Re: Modata Technology by Josephmamza: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2012
i got d msg.....also, but wat did u do?
Re: Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2012
I had some problems with accessing my yahoomail, so i just saw the mail today. Has any of you sent the answers?
Re: Modata Technology by tutuwater(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2012
please what would be the appropriate answers cos i got the mail as well.
Re: Modata Technology by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2012
Yes ..they sent me a mail yesterday for next stages application process with 3 question
even i,m replying the question with answer to the email address given
Ok
Re: Modata Technology by Voned(f): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2012
Hi guys am a little sceptical about this modata tech. The only information I can get is via their fb or twitter and it is the job vacancy that is all I don't know if anyone is thinking towards my direction too
Re: Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2012
Voned: Hi guys am a little sceptical about this modata tech. The only information I can get is via their fb or twitter and it is the job vacancy that is all I don't know if anyone is thinking
towards my direction too

Your opinion maybe true, considering the fact dt all they can refer to is their facebook/twitter pages. Yet, it is fair to consider it from anoda angle since they claim dt dey r making an overhaul of their website which you can also confirm and also they haven't asked for any payment or have they? Now, let us follow it to the end na since there is no harm in trying. I av sent the answers and they sent anoda mail stating that my mail has been recieved. One Love.
Re: Modata Technology by divaglory: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2012
hey guys,i also got the modata mail but i rily know notin abt them.pls how does one get information on them besides their websitewhichthey say is currently not available.their face book and twitter does not rily give much info on their services and products.
Re: Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2012
divaglory: hey guys,i also got the modata mail but i rily know notin abt them.pls how does one get information on them besides their websitewhichthey say is currently not available.their face book and twitter does not rily give much info on their services and products.

I'll advice dt u check d website, there is a short note about them on it. Then try and gather other little stuffz on their facebook page. The second and third question is mainly about ur sef. Hope ds helps
Re: Modata Technology by rexfada(m): 2:52am On Apr 19, 2012
Got the mail too and am already gathering answers to the questions they asked. I got info about them mostly from their site and facebook page. Let's ol meet @ the top guys. One love!
Re: Modata Technology by azeezoriyomi: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2012
Hello guys, I got the mail last night and I have being gathering answers to their questions but got stuck the question saying the salary expectation. Pls need this urgently.
Re: Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2012
azeezoriyomi: Hello guys, I got the mail last night and I have being gathering answers to their questions but got stuck the question saying the salary expectation. Pls need this urgently.

Last nite? I also got d mail last wk but myn said i was to reply on or b4 19th of April. So how come u just recieved urs? and whats d dead line for ur submission? Tnx
Re: Modata Technology by azeezoriyomi: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2012
Answer the foregoing questions as honestly as you can, as any
information you provide will be verified.
Submission Deadline: Monday 23rd April, 2012.
Send to: tempc@modatatechnology.com. This was the last portion of the mail.
Re: Modata Technology by prominentchild(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2012
No efforts shall be wasteful in Jesus name(amen). I encourage you to keep trying neva loose faith.I received d email too which i took my time to study d 3 questions before i replied bt is lyk d questions will be ask again when called 4 their aptitude/interview.Meanwhile,let be careful n vigilant of any SCAM.Pls dnt misinterprets me,ok. Jst wnt us to proof our outstanding n intelligibility. Thank you,GOD Bless.
Re: Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2012
azeezoriyomi: Answer the foregoing questions as honestly as you can, as any
information you provide will be verified.
Submission Deadline: Monday 23rd April, 2012.
Send to: tempc@modatatechnology.com. This was the last portion of the mail.

Maybe its in batches, cos myn lapsed on the 19th of April. Meanwhile, have u sent the mail? If u av what reply did u get? Cos they sent me anoda mail saying dt they've recieved it etc.
Re: Modata Technology by azeezoriyomi: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2012
Just sent the mail not quite long and I am yet to receive another mail. I sent to to the 2 addresses, the one below and the former one. When u send urs, did u receive another mail instantly.
Re: Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2012
Nope... I got it in less dan 24 hrs. So ur mail too go come just hope for the best. When u recieve urs i'll lyk to discuss somethings with u. BTW, did the mail say u sud send d mail to both addresses?
Re: Modata Technology by azeezoriyomi: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2012
No, the mail didn't say I should send to both address. Just want to be on the saver side that was why I did so. Once I receive the mail I will let you know.
Re: Modata Technology by McNas(m): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2012
i got the message too and i av answered and sent back to the requird mail and i recieved a mail immediatly that my mail has been recieved...but since they av nt started requesting for money...then lets keep trying....shallom
Re: Modata Technology by azeezoriyomi: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2012
Which e-mail address did u send ur answer to. Need this urgently cos I ve send too and am yet to receive any mail from them.
Re: Modata Technology by azeezoriyomi: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2012
Sorry for diverting ur attention house, did anyone write the NAHCO test that was conducted in Air force secondary school, Lagos state? Just want to know cos I ve not heard anything since after the test. Pls need answer from anyone who cares
Re: Modata Technology by notasly: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2012
i got the mail too and i already submitted myy reply on that same day but the deadline they gave me was 22nd of april which was on sunday ooo ...wish u guys luck
Re: Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2012
@McNas, when did u receive ur mail and when was ur own dead line? @azeez, i just saw ur question, but d mail addy that is on the mail dey sent u is wia u sud send it to. Pls does anyone knw if dey r in anyway affiliated to the Modata tech in ireland?
Re: Modata Technology by Monnaspark: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2012
I got the email too, my deadline is 24th april and i have answered the 3 questions today am still waiting for their reply
Re: Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2012
Monnaspark: I got the email too, my deadline is 24th april and i have answered the 3 questions today am still waiting for their reply

Since u just sent it today, chill till 2mao ur confirmatory mail sud come in. Whatever the case just keep us posted.
Re: Modata Technology by divaglory: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2012
hey pals!just wondering if any one has heard from our modata tech. fellas
Re: Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2012
I tire oo! They said dey will get back to us soon. The coy was established in 2010 with its headqtrs in surulere, lagos. I think dey r an upcomin coy wit a point to proove. Lets just kip hoping sha.
Re: Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2012
Hello House, I stumbled on an info and i think it best to share it with u guys. Modata Technology will get back to shortlisted candidates within the next 72hrs. Check their facebook page for more details. Lets keep hoping for the best.
Re: Modata Technology by rexfada(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2012
E tire me o, since we sent answers to them, we've not gotten any other reply to them. Make den do something o, we dey wait
Re: Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 12:13pm On May 04, 2012
I got a mail from Modata Technology dis morning saying dt i av qualified for dia 3rd stage, after which is d interview. The test is onlyn and its scheduled for nxtwk friday. Anybody got a similar mail?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multiple Vacancies At Sunrose Consulting Limited / Urgent Employment Opportunity In Port Harcourt / Insourcing Limited Calling For Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.