Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Modata Technology - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Modata Technology (8559 Views)

About Modata Technology / Modata Consulting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modata Technology by azeezoriyomi: 10:44pm On May 08, 2012
Its not a must one should buy the text book
Re: Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2012
azeezoriyomi: Its not a must one should buy the text book

Baba, my own concern now is whether d coy is real or not because someone challenged them on facebook to disclose their headoffice and dey didn't, instead they were just dodging the question. Hmmn! God dey.
Re: Modata Technology by thoelu: 12:45pm On May 09, 2012
hello frnds.........please wats the conclusion about ds modata of a tin
Re: Modata Technology by Mcnoble: 4:42pm On May 09, 2012
PalmTree: I got a mail from Modata Technology dis morning saying dt i av qualified for dia 3rd stage, after which is d interview. The test is onlyn and its scheduled for nxtwk friday. Anybody got a similar mail?

I also got the same mail.. Does anybody know about thier salary structure cos I also get another test around that same 10-11 as stated in the mail for the online exam.. I think the book is around 1k9 based on the enquiry I made.. But it's not compulsory sha
Re: Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2012
Pls, has anybody seen d info dt Modata promised to display on their web today? If yes, abeg share with d house cos i avnt seen it. Tnx
Re: Modata Technology by emyberry: 6:19pm On May 09, 2012
Honestly this modata technology is phony.Why are they havin all d tests
online n wtf are they requestin us to buy an unpublished bookabi na
our money dem wan use take start their business sef?? By the way,wat
can someone read abt android tablets cos I've googled it n I've not
seen any reasonable thing that is worth taking note of.i went thru their website and I've neva seen such a dry informationless site before.Modata wateva
Re: Modata Technology by divaglory: 10:11am On May 10, 2012
hey guys! morning....has anyone checked out the modata websit? i just did o!my email was not confirmed,am begining to tink that at this point acess is only given to those who bought that funny book............or has anyone who dint buy the book gotten anytin?
Re: Modata Technology by emyberry: 10:33am On May 10, 2012
This was d reply i got wen i tried to confirm my email"Sorry there was a problem confirming your email
either your email is incorrect or you were not invited for the test.
PLS TRY AGAIN USING THE CORRECT EMAIL OR CONTACT US NOW "
Na wa oooo
Re: Modata Technology by Nobody: 10:37am On May 10, 2012
I didnt buy the book, and my email was confirmed. They said they would send my essay via my email on Friday by 10:00am
Re: Modata Technology by thoelu: 11:17am On May 10, 2012
hello room..pls any latest news about this modata guys... undecided
Re: Modata Technology by thoelu: 11:21am On May 10, 2012
but why most emails not confirmd?? ds s serious oo. its sayn my email s either incorrect or was nt invited...wat do i do nw??
Re: Modata Technology by gpsmiles: 11:40am On May 10, 2012
My emaıl ıs yet to confırmed by modata. Sayıng exactly what ı dont want to hear....Modata. Wetın!!!
Re: Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 11:47am On May 10, 2012
Guys, i did not buy any book and my e-mail was confirmed. Now this is what i did... I sent a mail abt d error mssg to tempc@modatatechnology.com and dey replied dt i sud try again and voila! So I advice dt u guys do d same. One love
Re: Modata Technology by Mcnoble: 11:48am On May 10, 2012
divaglory: hey guys! morning....has anyone checked out the modata websit? i just did o!my email was not confirmed,am begining to tink that at this point acess is only given to those who bought that funny book............or has anyone who dint buy the book gotten anytin?

On their facebook page yesterday, a lot of pple encountered that same problem.. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ dey initially said we should forwards our mails to them one by one and they were attending it to.. But later on they said, they will resolve the problem by friday.. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ we shouldn't not be bothered but if u are in a hurry, send a mail to the email u see on the career page..
Re: Modata Technology by twaintoy(f): 12:35pm On May 10, 2012
I entered my email Id and this is what I got.

"Thank you for registering to take our mini-project scheduled for Friday 11th May 2012
Please log in with your email address on the examination day. Your examination questions and instructions will be displayed on log in.
Exam date: Friday 11th May 2012
Time: 10:00AM to 11:00AM

REQUIREMENTS: INTERNET CONNECTION TO ACCESS THE QUESTIONS BEFORE THE EXAMINATION AND ACCESS TO INTERNET TO SUBMIT YOUR MINI-PROJECT. THE DURATION OF THE EXAMINATION WILL BE GIVEN ON EXAMINATION DAY"

Plz who else got something like this?
Re: Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 3:30pm On May 10, 2012
twaintoy: I entered my email Id and this is what I got.

"Thank you for registering to take our mini-project scheduled for Friday 11th May 2012
Please log in with your email address on the examination day. Your examination questions and instructions will be displayed on log in.
Exam date: Friday 11th May 2012
Time: 10:00AM to 11:00AM

REQUIREMENTS: INTERNET CONNECTION TO ACCESS THE QUESTIONS BEFORE THE EXAMINATION AND ACCESS TO INTERNET TO SUBMIT YOUR MINI-PROJECT. THE DURATION OF THE EXAMINATION WILL BE GIVEN ON EXAMINATION DAY"

Plz who else got something like this?

Gbam! Thats what you should get. I got d same response. All da best.
Re: Modata Technology by twaintoy(f): 4:30pm On May 10, 2012
Thanks @PalmTree
Re: Modata Technology by yhemini: 8:42am On May 11, 2012
Pls ow did u guys confirmed ur email? Where did u send ur enter ur Id, pls i need help urgently!!
Re: Modata Technology by slim002: 8:55am On May 11, 2012
hello house!...how did u guys confirm your mail?
Re: Modata Technology by azeezoriyomi: 9:08am On May 11, 2012
When u get to there home page, click on the career and u will see the instruction on where u will enter ur email address.
Re: Modata Technology by Lyns32uk(m): 9:17am On May 11, 2012
Re: Modata Technology by slim002: 9:18am On May 11, 2012
@azzezoriyomi, thanks for ur quick response,but there is presently no column for where to login. below is the information I saw there now:

MODATA TECHNOLOGY PRE QUALIFICATION
EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF A BDA.

INSTRUCTIONS: The examination questions will be available to you for only one hour, from 10.00AM to 11.00AM.you are required to type your answers in microsoft word with font size: 14, single line spacing. You may use graphics sparingly if desired.

SUBMISSION: Submit your Mini project by 1:00PM to bdaexam@modatatechnology.com.

NOTE: For the few that could not confirm their invitation log in with the email: mybdaexam@modatatechnology.com, Please forward a copy of your invitation email as a separate message to bdaexam@modatatechnology.com
CLICK ON THIS LINK BY 10AM TO START YOUR MINI PROJECT
Re: Modata Technology by Lyns32uk(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2012
yhemini: Pls ow did u guys confirmed ur email? Where did u send ur enter ur Id, pls i need help urgently!!
http://modatatechnology.com/careers.html
Re: Modata Technology by slim002: 9:58am On May 11, 2012
I tried logging in now,and I was told my exam starts between 10am and 11 am please!.... lipsrsealed
Re: Modata Technology by Nobody: 10:08am On May 11, 2012
guy check out the question i was given. tho i was told to submit before or by 1pm today, using ms-word

QUESTION: You are the business development manager of ABC inc., an IT firm in nigeria. after considering market trends, your firm has decided to diversify into mobile devices. your responsibility is to choose a product in the foregoing category. based on your knowledge of android apps and devices, you choose android tablets running android 2.3. since your firm does not possess the capability to manufacture locally, you have outsourced by providing specs and projected pricing to a company in hong kong. having passed the product choice step;

(A) Tell us what specs you would likely give to the hong kong company.
(B) Give us your pricing, considering market trends and local acceptability.
(C) Build a comprehensive business plan by identifying sales channels, outlining an unsolicited proposal for one of your sales channels, listing and analysing various media of advertisement, recommending ethics for marketing executives etc.
(D) You are also expected to make a presentation of your business plan to your firm’s top brass. outline what you need to keep in mind for a winning presentation.
Re: Modata Technology by thoelu: 10:12am On May 11, 2012
nawaoooooooooooo could not confirm my email even til now.... hope u guys mini project went well? wish u guys d best...... wink
Re: Modata Technology by thoelu: 10:13am On May 11, 2012
omooooooooo see question.......mehnnn browse dat que well o
Re: Modata Technology by KEHINDEOD(m): 10:16am On May 11, 2012
This is trash jare can't login afta confirming my email yest!! Yeye pple who's having dis ish too abeg halla o
Re: Modata Technology by slim002: 10:18am On May 11, 2012
@ kehinde and thelo...use this address to login (mybdaexam@modatatechnology.com)
Re: Modata Technology by thoelu: 10:24am On May 11, 2012
aw far guysssssssss ,,,,,aw s it gng...
Re: Modata Technology by chukmeister: 10:27am On May 11, 2012
guys please oo i dint even try to confirm my email how do i go about it? have logged in to see the question but they asked that ur invitation mail should b sent hellp
Re: Modata Technology by Lyns32uk(m): 10:45am On May 11, 2012
chukmeister: guys please oo i dint even try to confirm my email how do i go about it? have logged in to see the question but they asked that ur invitation mail should b sent hellp
No disturb urself na yeye questions dey ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multiple Vacancies At Sunrose Consulting Limited / Urgent Employment Opportunity In Port Harcourt / Insourcing Limited Calling For Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.