Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Modata Technology - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Modata Technology (8558 Views)

About Modata Technology / Modata Consulting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modata Technology by Lyns32uk(m): 10:45am On May 11, 2012
QUESTION: You are the business development manager of ABC inc., an IT firm in nigeria. after considering market trends, your firm has decided to diversify into mobile devices. your responsibility is to choose a product in the foregoing category. based on your knowledge of android apps and devices, you choose android tablets running android 2.3. since your firm does not possess the capability to manufacture locally, you have outsourced by providing specs and projected pricing to a company in hong kong. having passed the product choice step;

(A) Tell us what specs you would likely give to the hong kong company.
(B) Give us your pricing, considering market trends and local acceptability.
(C) Build a comprehensive business plan by identifying sales channels, outlining an unsolicited proposal for one of your sales channels, listing and analysing various media of advertisement, recommending ethics for marketing executives etc.
(D) You are also expected to make a presentation of your business plan to your firm’s top brass. outline what you need to keep in mind for a winning presentation.
Re: Modata Technology by slim002: 11:02am On May 11, 2012
@chukmiester, the mail to send the letter to is at the first page before login
Re: Modata Technology by chukmeister: 11:35am On May 11, 2012
av seen the question and have started answering it just want to know if i can answer the questions and send it also but i dont have the invitation mail cos we can all log in with the default mail they gave us
Re: Modata Technology by thoelu: 1:06pm On May 11, 2012
@Slim tnx....bt omoo d questn 2yeye.no b smal tin. grin@Slim tnx....bt omoo d questn 2yeye.no b smal tin.
Re: Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2012
how far guys.just finished mine. drop your comments on what you feel about the test.
Re: Modata Technology by abbeyboij: 1:09pm On May 11, 2012
(A) Tell us what specs you would likely give to the Hong Kong Company.
a. Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP and USB
b. 3.2 megapixels camera with support for VGA video
c. Storage up to 16GB memory card
d. 3.5mm jack
e. Document viewer (Excel, PDF, Word)
f. GSM Quad-band (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
g. 3G/3.5G (UMTS/HSDPA) 5-bands (900/2100MHz)
h. Java
i. GPS Navigation with A-GPS and Google Maps
j. SMS/MMS
k. email/push email/IM
l. Music player (MP3, WAV, eAAC+)
m. Video player (Mpeg4, WMA, 3GP)
n. WLAN 802.11 b/g/n
o. Photo/Video editor
p. WAP 2.0/XHTML/HTML browser
q. FM Radio

(B) Give us your pricing, considering market trends and local acceptability.
o Considering market trends and local acceptability, phone should be priced at N15,000.00
(C) C) Build a comprehensive business plan by identifying sales channels, outlining an unsolicited proposal for one of your sales channels, listing and analysing various media of advertisement, recommending ethics for marketing executives etc.
o sales channels
o Designated outlets across the major cities
o media of advertisement
o Print Media
 Newspaper - For wide reading audience
 Hand bills and Flyiers – to get the message on the street
See attachment

(D) You are also expected to make a presentation of your business plan to your firm’s top brass. Outline what you need to keep in mind for a winning presentation.
• Executive Summary
• Products Details
• Market Analysis Summary
• Strategy and Implementation Summary
• Financial Plan

1 Like

Re: Modata Technology by PriscOlade(f): 1:17am On May 24, 2012
Since you've all submitted, has any one heard from them, when I submitted, I was sent a confirmation message that the email has bEen received and that I will be contacted between 6-8days, which am yet to get, does anyone got a similar message?
Re: Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 8:21am On May 24, 2012
PriscOlade: Since you've all submitted, has any one heard from them, when I submitted, I was sent a confirmation message that the email has bEen received and that I will be contacted between 6-8days, which am yet to get, does anyone got a similar message?

I also got the mail, and today is the 9th day na. Let's keep waiting sha.
Re: Modata Technology by Mcnoble: 10:20am On May 24, 2012
Based on the information on their facebook page, dey said they would hold the interview nextweek wednesday and if u get a mail btw yesterday and wednesday, dt shows u are successful but if not...
Re: Modata Technology by twaintoy(f): 10:35am On May 24, 2012
I got the mail in the middle of the night, d mail dropped into my spam folder and not inbox directly. Y'all can check ur spams. Goodluck
Re: Modata Technology by ccbey: 11:28am On May 24, 2012
Pls has anyoda person heard from modata lately? Is it at exactly 23:59 or its 23:59 hours from wednesday?
Re: Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2012
twaintoy: I got the mail in the middle of the night, d mail dropped into my spam folder and not inbox directly. Y'all can check ur spams. Goodluck

did you go for their interview? If you did, how was it
Re: Modata Technology by twaintoy(f): 6:42am On Jun 05, 2012
PalmTree:

did you go for their interview? If you did, how was it
Did u get d mail? If u did, u will surely know d interview date and if not, its gonna be 4rm 10th to 15th June according to them.
Re: Modata Technology by PalmTree(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2012
twaintoy: Did u get d mail? If u did, u will surely know d interview date and if not, its gonna be 4rm 10th to 15th June according to them.

Apologies, but you misconstrued my intention, I just wanted an update from the successful ones and I don't intend to 'gate crash'. Pls do let the house know the outcome. Wish you luck. Thanks
Re: Modata Technology by mycece: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2012
PRESENTATION SKILLS DVD

www.presentationskillsdvd.gnbo.com.ng

Do you know that by sharpening your presentation skills you can easily raise money for your ideas, business and vision?

Do you know that your presentation skills ability is critical to getting a job or getting a desired promotion?

The Presentation Skills DVD is an extremely powerful DVD that will teach anyone how to give a brilliant presentation.

Whether you are yet to give your first presentation, or you are an experienced speaker, this comprehensive 60 minute DVD will teach you everything you need to know about public speaking.

To really succeed at presenting and build up effective presentation skills, there are several key areas that you need to become skilled in. And once you’ve mastered these skills, you’ll be able to create a presentation with a clear message and deliver it with confidence.

These key skills areas are:-
Planning and writing the presentation
Using visual aids effectively
Overcoming presentation nerves
Delivering the presentation confidently
Answering questions competently

This 60 minute DVD is presented by one of the UK's leading presentation skills experts!

Features of the Presentation Skills DVD

This Presentation Skills DVD is the perfect tuition resource for:
Leaders
Chief Executives
Managers
Marketers
Business Development Officers
Supervisors
Business owners
Trainers
Enterpreneurs
Here's just a few areas the DVD will cover:
A background to presentations and how to master them
Planning your presentation effectively
Keeping your audience entertained and interested
Using visual aids to enhance your presentation
Practical demonstrations to help you master public speaking
Improving your technique for improved performance
Step-by-step tuition from a UK leading expert
Brilliant tuition - exceptional content!
Takes you through the entire presentation programme

www.presentationskillsdvd.gnbo.com.ng

Re: Modata Technology by Mo4: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
MODATA TECHNOLOGY IS A SCAM!

Please be warned.

My reasons:
1. For an IT firm, their website (www.modatatechnology.com) is really very poor and does not carry valid information; hence making it difficult for you, the applicant to reach them. If you asked me, I'll say, the site is populated with a couple of decoy posts to make it seem genuine.
2. After they catch your attention in form of a test, they advice you to pay about N 2000 for a certain book. (e.g a trade book) etc.
3. They cover up their tracks and try to eliminate any trace of doubt you may have by going on to invite you for interview(s)
Note: These interviews never hold in their offices. They hold them in hotels.
4. On the website, they have two addresses (Akure and Lagos branch) displayed. Neither of which can be located.
5. They would probably even send you a mail notifying you of your success. This is to subdue any rising doubts. Truth is, the e-mail is all you'll get. No employment letter. No further information. No news. No job.

Please do not fall for their scam.

A concerned Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Modata Technology by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Infinix Zero 5 smartphone specifications and features

The device scoured into the Android market in style after being unveiled in Dubai with a quite eye-catching and attractive body design. The Infinix Zero 5 didn’t quite feature the popular 18:9 screen ratio but the design is nothing short of sleek with improved handling.

Read more http://www.busygisting.com/infinix-zero-5/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multiple Vacancies At Sunrose Consulting Limited / Urgent Employment Opportunity In Port Harcourt / Insourcing Limited Calling For Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.