Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Okonjo-iweala Fails To Win World Bank Presidency. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Okonjo-iweala Fails To Win World Bank Presidency. (1474 Views)

African Development Bank Presidency: 5 Serving Ministers, 3 Others Contest / Buhari Endorses Akinwunmi Adesina For African Development Bank Presidency / World Bank Presidency: Obama Rejects Iweala Nominates Jim Yong Kim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Okonjo-iweala Fails To Win World Bank Presidency. by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 17, 2012
I always knew twill fail
Mrs Okonjo Iweala,Producer and Director general of FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL...GET BACK HOME
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Okonjo-iweala Fails To Win World Bank Presidency. by martinosi: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2012
cap28:

My views r xtreme to u because u r intellectually comatose. Does it make sense to u tht millions of already impoverishd nigerians shld be pushed further into poverty wen this woman and her cronies live in extreme luxury,does it mke sense tht nigerian senators r paid more thn american senators for doing absolutely nthg? Does it make sense tht oknjo and her cronies steal millions of naira in public funds and thn tell the ordinary nigerian tht they cnt afford to pay a mere 18 thousnd naira mminimum wage? Nigerians r the only pple I knw of in the world who welcome abuse and oppression,since this so called subsidy was removed hve they delivered on all those empty promises they made to u? U deserve wht is cmg because ur daft and retarded, these pple dnt care abt u ,am I gttng thru to u? They jst come up wth diffrnt xcuses each time they need to plungr u furthr and furthr into povrty, they will nevr improve ur std of livng because they r obliged to honour the imf condtions tht they signed up to, sanusi has evn warned tht fuel prices r set to go up again and okonjo also warned tht electricity tarriffs will also go up, these r all in line wth wht imf instructed them to do, all tht garbage they r telling u abt infrastruccture projcts is a pack of lies -it will nvr happn. The privatisation fiasco undr obasanjo was a cmplete joke almost 9o% of those privatised companies r now bankrupt and most of them were sold to obasanjo and his friends - u bettr wake up and undrstnd tht u cn no longr afford to be carry on being ignrnt

You are even so nice to explain some sense to him lol.....Oh well i guess this guy is
eating himself fat in the USA..he will be screaming like a lil girl if he was living
and working in Nigeria and they removed the subsidy..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Like Farouk, Like Femi Gbajabiamila, As New Mr. Integrity's Fraudulent Past / Gov. T.a Orji And Abiastate Projects / Owner Of The Largest Private Jet Manufacturing Firm In The US Did Not Own One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.