Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Firstinland Bank Interview Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firstinland Bank Interview Format (754 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstinland Bank Interview Format by callyp: 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2007
Pls can any one in the house help me with info on how Firstinland bank interview will look like,i did the text and was informed i was successful plssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Firstinland Bank Interview Format by akaba: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING IT THRU THE TEST. PLS WATS THE TEST FORMAT LIKE?
Re: Firstinland Bank Interview Format by bilcosbi: 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2007
CALLY P where and when did you write the test. i've got the interview format. reply and i will post it here right away.
Re: Firstinland Bank Interview Format by tglaz(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2007
@bilcosbi,
why such a post? angry :oyou sound frustrated cry,disgustingly selfish :-Xand i m grossly pissed angry.i wonder why some of us cuold be so,  
@callyp,
congratulations,the interview aint no different frm other interviews,dress smart,avoid loud colours.white or blue shirt is their colour,so dress like one of them already.try and know as much as you can about them from their site,what are your intending contributions to the bank,and most importantly,BE CONFIDENT.Cheers!!! wink
Re: Firstinland Bank Interview Format by callyp: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2007
Akaba the test format was simply maths and english and a few curren affairs,the english is basically anonyms, and a few sentence completion it is not so difficult,thank you very much tglaz i realy appreciate may God bless you all.

As for bilcosbi, i wrote it on the 3/11 at their head office, akin adesola street VI,a friend submitted my Cv there on Monday of that same week.So you can still try,may be there can be another test soon
Re: Firstinland Bank Interview Format by tpumpin(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2007
like tglaz said dress smart either with white or blue shirt and a nice tie to go with it.put on a black,blue or grey suit and a black shoe, no perfume or tick roll-on.try to answer questions like what can you do for the bank and how related is your course of study with bank.then their first questions is always tell us about yourself.
you are to do this under one minute,also try to ask them so few questions.
just be confident and prayerful.
the interview isi in two stages,stage one you will meet like two to three people and second stage you will meet a panel.
dont be afraid just try to pass the first interview which gives you confident that you are about securing the job.
this all i can say for now.i wish you the best

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Already In The Oil And Gas Industry : / In Lagos Neeed To Submit My C.v. To Any Bank / Please Have Any One Heard From Fidelity Bank-second Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.