Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Oops! Lola Omotayo Is Not Pregnant Says Peter Of P’square - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oops! Lola Omotayo Is Not Pregnant Says Peter Of P’square (1779 Views)

I'm Not Pregnant For Jude Okoye - Cynthia Morgan. / Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – / Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oops! Lola Omotayo Is Not Pregnant Says Peter Of P’square by amakaikeng(f): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2012
Peter of the duo of P’Square has debunked tales that his baby mama might be pregnant with baby number two for him.
“Just becos she wore a boubou top doesn’t mean she’s pregnant. Next time I will ask her 2 wear a sexy tight dress to the mall…lol,” he said on his twitter handle @PeterPsquare.
The gist of the purportedly pregnancy was reported by blogger Linda Ikeji who reportedly saw the couple at the Palms Shopping Mall in Lekki yesterday with Lola looking pregnant.
P’Square’s rep Bayo Adetu has also come out to debunk the tale “It’s funny how people will just say things. Lola is not pregnant, she wore a boubou which covers the entire body and makes one look fat, If she was pregnant, it will be a thing of joy to announce that,” he said.http://amakaikenga..com/2012/04/oops-lola-omotayo-is-not-pregnant-says.html

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Shaves Hair For Movie Role / (PICS) Kenyan Artiste Celebrates 30th Birthday With A Burial/gravesite Cake / BEAUTIFUL FAMILY: Check Out Ramsey Nouah’s Beautiful Wife And Kids (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.