Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 (44497 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Chelsea: 65% (119 votes)
Barcelona: 26% (48 votes)
Draw: 7% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 / Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 2) On 12th September 2015 / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2012
femi4: Viewing this topic: atuba5(m), AjanleKoko, Biggiestep, Super1759(m), tohirah(f), pistol, elegungun, webstradamus, switch47(m), irongate jnr(m), yusuf baba, Folala, ashile, GALANTRICH(m), opabukun(m), PXtB(m), sensisosu, MeGaStReEt, silvertuke(m), Tochiokoye(m), kilimanjaro(m), ibide(m), Mafamafa, Kpac(m), Phranckanny, tinkinjo, iyke648(m), serenegroup(m), odiaero(m), fearless07(f), king.David(m), REALKINGSON(m), beautifulzerah(f), O.michael.O(m), PrinceDudu(m), femi4(m), Remmyode(m), Ray1251, ihebrooke(m), eroma(m), fredoooooo, shafanik, Shuen, DeRescue, OAM4J, Dvampire(m), yemola, sweetcocoa(f), osat02, Kingsleyinfo(m), Danigmatic(m), djfiifi, J29, 1025, buzor(m), YOMIT(m), 13volts(m), treasure_mi, dabrake(m), Jalal(m), Humblesam(m), emmke(m), Abeyjide, Cachez(m), gigabytes, orlahboi(m), collinsfbi(m), Funkymallam(m), timbros(m), Saint Ozone, faboben10(m), wksi, Somatic(m), Oskilala, johnson11(m), ~Bluetooth(m), Theben(m), Katsumoto, CuteTj(m), ono(m), aryzgreat, not2long(m) and 117 guest(s)

Let those guests go register

Those guests are definitely Man U,arsenal and man city fans who want to decamp to chelsea.Welcome ! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2012
The story has come to change. We'll surely be there to fight again another day. To all those who supported us, we say thank you and to you who never believed in us and completely wrote us off especially those also in the english league, we are disappointed in you all.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by kilimanjaro(m): 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2012
Camp nou will justify the means. No story. I can bet with anybody that barca is going to final.
Who will bet?
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by OilCabal: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2012
Uefalona will still win at the end of d day...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by pistol: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2012
Chei...
Chelsea barely escaped with a hair's breath..
But i have to give it to them.Ruggedness and determination.

David luiz was not missed
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by 1025: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2012
I just wish to say sorry to Chelsea in advance. unfortunately, they finished the whole goals + the chuwa-chuwa 1 weh den score on sunday. For sure they can't dear BARCA.

@nomshu,
how market? for the first time in my life, i saw nigerians shame where we were watching the match but my fear now is if u will also have any atom of shame in ur eyes.

@topic,
how market everybody? did chelsea win? if yes, na by pdp? did we use any howard webb power to win?
with all the professors in england, all the knights and top class coaches, only di matheo is able to go this far.
another person am sure is dying of shame where ever he is now is platini. my fear now is where he will bring the next ref from. he mistakenly tot chelsea can't stand barca but now he knows we are a team to beat any day.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2012
kilimanjaro: Camp nou will justify the means. No story. I can bet with anybody that barca is going to final.
Who will bet?

how much ?
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2012
So na aiming post naim barca dey do now abi?
Drogba nor see post when I'm play the ball enter goal....
Abi na post dem send them come hit....
Ür guys were lacking in accuracy,
I go see how una go take use hand take put the ball inside net.

Chelsea stayed true to their game plan,
lampard delivered a perfect pass, ramires had brilliant control and vision..
Drogba was clinical.. With his finishing,

one singular moment of brilliance and we scored, while u were busy hitting posts.
Nor worry we go move the goall posts next time. Make una for fit score.....hehehehehehehehe.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by Rickyten(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2012
Chelsea went saw n conqured barca

1 Like

Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by Biggiestep(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2012
Am Sippin on boozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
in d house of bluessssssssssssssss
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by rman: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2012
Whoever believes Barcelona will not score at nou camp is seriously delusional.

The question is , how many will they score?

You can't allow your opponents to keep possession of the ball 70% of the time and expect them not to score over two legs
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by toshmann(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2012
OAM4J:

At the rate Loserpool staunch supporters like Katsumoto are now relocating from Anfield to Camp Nou, the old loser giant might have to walk alone cheesy

if no be say i hate barcelona so much, i for just curse una unto 0-5 defeat at nou camp angry

no forget say uefa no dey happy with the scoreline. man utd and barcelona na de highest money making machine in the champions league. they've already lost manchester scumnited and they dont want to loose barca, so no vex me bc if i curse una team, uefa plan go work, na red card and penalty in the first 10minutes u go see for spain.

but let me hold my peace. cool
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by sweetcocoa(f): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

chop knuckle. . . .I owe you one bottle of alomo bitter. cheesy cheesy
Take it jare but i no like alomo o,guy give me Andre instead.grin
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by kilimanjaro(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

how much ?
don't know your worth, but could we say 500k? What do u say?
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by IbroSaunks(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2012
toshmann:

una no de tire? you still de predict inyo? chillax . . . haba. barca is de-mystified. where will barca find the strength for the 2nd leg when they will face real madrid this weekend?

chill.
it's chelsea vs Bayern Munich at the final and BM will win it grin

but if by mistake real madrid enters final to face chelsea, chelsea don win de cup be that

as for barca, they've hit the end of the road

na me talk am cool
u forget Chelsea also play arsenal ..
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by mobbi06(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2012
Chelsea wins 1-0 and they won't let the world breathe air again. "Come learn how to play football...come make we teach you"...TWADDLE!!!! Chelsea rode their luck tonight, parking the bus in front the goal and Barca missed a chance at the beginning and at the end of the match (it just wasn't their night). I wonder if Chelsea can ride that same luck at the Camp Nou in Spain during the return leg (very unlikely).
On the up side, I'm glad to see what Roberto Di Mateo has done with this Chelsea side. Really impressed with their from of late and the way they have played against other opponents. Goes to show how much these coaches can achieve if given the necessary resources.
Nice work Chelsea.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2012
kilimanjaro:
don't know your worth, but could we say 500k? What do u say?

Be realistic and I will take you serious.It's chelsea vs bayern munich final !
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by kilimanjaro(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2012
rman: Whoever believes Barcelona will not score at nou camp is seriously delusional.

The question is , how many will they score?

You can't allow your opponents to keep possession of the ball 70% of the time and expect them not to score over two legs
Let them hear
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by emmatok(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2012
Chelsea just dey lucky,

See as den they defend with everything. grin grin grin grin
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by 1025: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2012
Camp nou will justify the means. No story. I can bet with anybody that barca is going to final.
Who will bet?

@killimanjero,
let us talk the topic of the day and leave next week's topic till then. did u give chelsea this chance? do u know chelsea 1 - 0 is better than buyern 2 - 1 yet ppl are saying buyern is advantaged.
the last time chelsea visited camp nou, do u still remember the outcome?
abeg, go and sleep after a very big heart break.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2012
sweetcocoa: Take it jare but i no like alomo o,guy give me Andre instead.grin

shocked shocked that one pass my power.O ya take drogba then. grin
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by sweetcocoa(f): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2012
kilimanjaro: Camp nou will justify the means. No story. I can bet with anybody that barca is going to final.
Who will bet?
Don't bring any money,just tell me how much you want me to bet with,Barca win you chop. No jokes.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by kilimanjaro(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Be realistic and I will take you serious.It's chelsea vs bayern munich final !
I'm not a barca fan, but im sure they will be in final with anybody.
How much do u want to go?
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by sholatech(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2012
Even with clean match like this, Chelsea fans still mentioning Platini?Haba, let's give the champions league the credibility it deserves. Can you see Barca complain about officiating despite losing? That is good sportmanship that other clubs should learn from. Is it that we did not see what should be a red card for jujuman in the first half?
Congrats to Chelsea. Your 1-9-1 formation did well and you guys should keep Di Mateeo and stop shopping for new coach. Barca will not change strategy next game. We will only work more on accuracy at goal! Fingers crossed till end of the next 90mins
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by ekwynwa: 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2012
viewing this thread, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

shuddyy, Theben(m), Kingsleyinfo(m), Shuen, Dan-G(m), shilees(f), bunmayo123, Reference(m), silvertuke(m), wksi, Finecat(m), GBENGA_bonetalk(m), abasifo(m), polokor60(m), ikennaobi, Machini, dkej(m), Saint Ozone, Duke007, ibimke, Biggiestep, odo_von_nestor, xwolverine, Guapo(m), Humblesam(m), kITA TITA(m), timbros(m), Netmanual(m), bunmioguns(m), tochimas(f), yantis(m), big-ben, not2long(m), oluMyderz(m), osat02, ekwy nwa, Kayyy, BlueMurder(m), hydra, Bimfo(m), J29, mkmyers45(m), goodsegs(m), lincontee, omotayokay, Katsumoto, Ajpharm, oluwashegunfunm, aryzgreat, Jaytee67(m), niyi09(m), ~Bluetooth(m), YOMIT(m), chyzoo4u(m), chiyex(m), meine, Richfella(m), niyivasaz(m), rman, laz_inc(m), fumilola, chux76(m), Rickyten(m), MeGaStReEt, sharonb, weazley, jigawatts(m), toshmann(m), eesaah(m), benspeakout, donami(m), sweetcocoa(f), afam4eva(m), DeRescue, Abayomin70(m), kilimanjaro(m), John_son, IbroSaunks(m) and 84 guest(s)

UP CHELSEA!!!
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by weazley(m): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2012
i had to cut myself just to see my BLUE blood! drogba 101% fit! i nor talk am b.4?
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by enyojo(f): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2012
BARCA DISGRACED!!

Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by kilimanjaro(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2012
sweetcocoa: Don't bring any money,just tell me how much you want me to bet with,Barca win you chop. No jokes.
No money with u baby, if barca win, i yansh u. Wat do u say?
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2012
kilimanjaro:
I'm not a barca fan, but im sure they will be in final with anybody.
How much do u want to go?

why are you scared abi you no get money ni ? You are the one looking for a challenger,so you should open the bid with a reasonable amount and let me know how I will cash my money by next thursday ! cheesy
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by sweetcocoa(f): 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

shocked shocked that one pass my power.O ya take drogba then. grin
Kai but i for like deal with Andre small o,okay let me keep drogba well for 2nd leg.grin
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by silvertuke(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2012
One thing I like about football fans in Nigeria is that they talk too much.. even Messi and Barca coach said it before today that Chelsea is the hardest team for them to beat. So all barca fans should forget and wait for second leg. Meanwhile I am still laughing.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 by chelseabmw(m): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2012
I LOVE MY CLUB

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Liverpool vs Arsenal - 3- 1 On 28th September 2020 / Tottenhan Hotspur Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 19th June 2020 / Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.