Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,972 members, 7,866,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

My Worst Experience With Mtn 150MB Daily Plan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Worst Experience With Mtn 150MB Daily Plan. (905 Views)

Seriake Dickson Campaigns With MTN Recharge Card (Photo) / My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics / My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Worst Experience With Mtn 150MB Daily Plan. by DeCleff(m): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2012
Everyday Mtn is making me to hate their network with passion. Yesterday i subscribed for 150MB daily plan which cost #500 because i wanted to do something online but to my greatest suprise i've not done anything since yesterday.

The worst is that after connecting it, it will disconnect on its own. Even when its connected it won't load. What can i do now? Guys please help me.

THANKS
Re: My Worst Experience With Mtn 150MB Daily Plan. by aljharem(m): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2012
Keep using MTN then you get want you want don't complain.
Re: My Worst Experience With Mtn 150MB Daily Plan. by Smartdoy(m): 8:01am On Apr 18, 2012
S0rry ehn! Try etisalat
Re: My Worst Experience With Mtn 150MB Daily Plan. by DeCleff(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2012
alj harem: Keep using MTN then you get want you want don't complain.
I see say u no be beta person.
Re: My Worst Experience With Mtn 150MB Daily Plan. by Afam4eva(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2012
DeCleff: Everyday Mtn is making me to hate their network with passion. Yesterday i subscribed for 150MB daily plan which cost #500 because i wanted to do something online but to my greatest suprise i've not done anything since yesterday.

The worst is that after connecting it, it will disconnect on its own. Even when its connected it won't load. What can i do now? Guys please help me.

THANKS

Throw the modem into the dustbin and get an etisalat modem. MTN browsing is a joke.
Re: My Worst Experience With Mtn 150MB Daily Plan. by DeCleff(m): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2012
Smartdoy: S0rry ehn! Try etisalat
Thanks but can i crack the useless mtn fastlink and insert etisalat sim?
Re: My Worst Experience With Mtn 150MB Daily Plan. by aljharem(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2012
DeCleff:
I see say u no be beta person.

LOL

How na ?, MTN is a crap network and people have advocated for others to switch but I believe people think MTN is a prestigious network that is why they cannot drop it.

Best way out is to call their consumer service
Re: My Worst Experience With Mtn 150MB Daily Plan. by DeCleff(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2012
afam4eva:

Throw the modem into the dustbin and get an etisalat modem. MTN browsing is a joke.
my dear mtn is fraud o
Re: My Worst Experience With Mtn 150MB Daily Plan. by DeCleff(m): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2012
alj harem:

LOL

How na ?, MTN is a crap network and people have advocated for others to switch but I believe people think MTN is a prestigious network that is why they cannot drop it.

Best way out is to call their consumer service
u mean say make i call mtn customer care bah? Hmmmmm me no get that time to waste oooo becos them go only speak grammer and nothing go change

(1) (Reply)

Attack On Police And Soldiers In Ayi Rigasa In Kaduna / There Are Christians In Boko Haram-paul Unongo / Okorocha, The Magician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.