Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? (15851 Views)

Denrele Edun Dressed As Santa Claus, Visit Kids To Share Gifts / Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Photo: Yemi Alade Dressed Up As A Male. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by LailaIkeji1: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2012
Denrele Edun is a very sweet guy, I hear.
Very nice, very humble, very lovable, very all the nicest things any man could ever be.
So fine and good.
But the question is:
Dressed up like this, would you let Denrele Edun show up at your parents' dressed like this?

Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2012
This is casual madness, lol. Never will I allow him meet ma parents with this kinda of [b]MAD[/b]dressing...
Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by Beetwo(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2012
Lai lai, wen am not mad.
Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by kodylicky(f): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2012
lmao
i cant even think of it.
just trying to imagine wat my dads face will look like loooooll cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by mykejones(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2012
In d first place,i can't even associate wit someone like this,not in this world!

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2012
mykejones: In d first place,i can't even associate wit someone like this,not in this world!

lol
Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by omar22(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2012
well he comes as a package, its either you like the whole package or you could scram! he didnt put a gun to someone's head to date him

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by baby123: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2012
my papa go say na me dey mad no be d boy , it takes a mad woman to bring a mad man home lol

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2012
baby123: my papa go say na me dey mad no be d boy , it takes a mad woman to bring a mad man home lol

hehehe! cheesy
Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by delikay4luv: 6:24am On Apr 19, 2012
Lailai
Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by tjskii(f): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2012
Yeah y not,if my mum wants to disssaprove,I'll just tell her"mooma be glad I brot man home o, no matter how wierdly dressed,cos there r ladies out there who bring home other females as lovers to meet their mom,so count your blessings" grin
Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by shadiva: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2012
[/quote]hell no!!
Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by TheCode(m): 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
if Denrele weds Lady Gaga, wonder hw d pikin go dey behave... george of the jungle tins grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by oderemo(m): 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
tjskii: Yeah y not,if my mum wants to disssaprove,I'll just tell her"mooma be glad I brot man home o, no matter how wierdly dressed,cos there r ladies out there who bring home other females as lovers to meet their mom,so count your blessings" grin
And you reckon this thingy is a man? you wan make I come out from your laptop.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 01, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by gluv01(f): 12:43am On Nov 01, 2013
Lmao..Beautiful man grin
Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by ogeoflyf(f): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2013
Did I smoke goof undecided
Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by oubi: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2013
And what's my biz... Did he say he wants to go and see your parent?

Idle thread
Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by preetychingy(f): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2013
The Code: if Denrele weds Lady Gaga, wonder hw d pikin go dey behave... george of the jungle tins grin
embarassed
The Code: if Denrele weds Lady Gaga, wonder hw d pikin go dey behave... george of the jungle tins grin
Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by Kemy11(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2013
Anyway as the case may be.My mom works in a psychiatric hospital she will just thank me for bringing another customer hooommmeeee grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2013
this dude is really gay and I bet he has a small dick!
Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by Adex097: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2013
Marthakings: this dude is really gay and I bet he has a small dick!
OH MA Goodness....ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by Lilimax(f): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2013
Will the father gladly say that his wife has given birth to a baby boy undecided sad

There should be moderation in all that we do even
while putting our best efforts; be it showbiz, music,
acting, dancing, talk show...etc.
Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by Lilimax(f): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2013
carujmonella:
lol
Truly nauseating angry.
Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by Iceman296: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2013
Firstly, I Don't Consider Denrele a Man, more Like a Man-Woman or an Effeminate.

So No Sane Person would take him to See His/Her Parents and No Responsible Parent Would Even Accept Him.
Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by djeezy(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2013
Even if I'm mad, I'll never dress up like that.
Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by vizkiz: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2013
Marthakings: this dude is really gay and I bet he has a small dick!

wuh r u studyinq? Dickioloqy or wt? grin
Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by bknight: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2013
Derenle is GAY!

Who calls him a man? even if he has a pennis, I bet he doesn't hv balls angry
Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by duni04(m): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Why u go carry confirm homo go see ur parents in d first place?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Take Denrele Edun Dressed Up Like This To See Your Parents? by Agozie48: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
I would not even think of that talk less of carrying him to show my parents.. I dey mad,?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World. / DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) / Is Bukky Wright a Lesbian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.