Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Help! Location Of Ministry Of Education - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! Location Of Ministry Of Education (3651 Views)

Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry / Office Of The Nigerian Ministry Of Foriegn Affairs / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Location Of Ministry Of Education by loverencha: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,

Please, where is the Ministry of Education?

I want to get all my academic documents legalised at the Ministry of Education..

Please, I will like to know if the Ministry of Education is in Abuja or in Lagos.

I reside in Lagos and I need the address of the Ministry of Education.

Also, do I need to pay to get my documents legalised? If so, how much?

Thank you very much

Your help and contributions is appreciated

Kind regards
Re: Help! Location Of Ministry Of Education by loverencha: 7:30am On Apr 20, 2012
Someone Please Helpppppp!!!!!!
Re: Help! Location Of Ministry Of Education by mission08: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2012
The Federal Ministry of Education is in Abuja while there are State Ministry of Education in all the 36 states including Lagos where you reside. Lagos state Ministry of Education is in Alausa, Ikeja. You may need to make your enquiries there. Alausa, Ikeja is a well known place so u cant miss it.

1 Like

Re: Help! Location Of Ministry Of Education by loverencha: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2012
Thank you very much for the information.

Kind regards smiley

(1) (Reply)

So I Took A Drive Yesterday To The Richest Suburb In America (pics) / Warri, In Pictures. / Welcome To Ondo State, Land Of Sunshine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.