Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? (18144 Views)

Fashola To Seize Property If Tenants Commits Crime. / 3 Bedroom Flat Of 4 Blocks (completed With Tenants) At Sunshine Estate, Ikorodu. R & S. Approv. / Stubborn Tenants Refuse To Leave And Don't Pay Rent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by excelproperties: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2012
You will agree with me that some Nigerians after there sojourn, handwork and sufferings abroad , they get back to Nigeria and yet becomes a Tenant,to be candid it may not be rosy for everyone abroad anyway but to be candid also at the same time some do have the means to buy property/properties .

Some sent money to there relatives and they spent such money without building any while fake pictures are sent to them,there are other reasons

what is your view?
Let share maturely without thread derailments.

Thanks
excelproperties
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by werepeLeri: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2012
Maybe because many of them came back with plenty money and hence can afford to rent choice flats in posh environments.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2012
@OP
if most Nigerians in Nigeria are tenants, why would you expect ALL Nigerians abroad to be any different?

people like you are the ones who believe that money can just be plucked up from any streets abroad. lol, better wake up bro!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by excelproperties: 9:10am On May 13, 2012
@mrbrownjay , you are wrong , i have a thread which talked generally. Money is not picked up on the street in Nigeria nor any part of the world. My thread is objective and specific ,its experience of some people abroad . Objective contributors lets share not thread derailers.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by excelproperties: 9:18am On May 13, 2012
In addition ,from the content of my thread i never said All Nigerians abroad , read very well,it may not be rosy for all Nigerians abroad,at the same time some could afford it ,just as it is applicable to people in Nigeria
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by blacklion(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2012
Because Nigeria does not have mortgage system which those who were based abroad are used to.

Many (if not most) diasporans live paycheck to paycheck. Don't be fooled by the naija credit card scammers who come home to flash stolen money.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by excelproperties: 11:34am On May 13, 2012
@blacklion ,you are right ,there is a good mortgage system abroad which enhances home ownership. If such is available here it would help many, the few own a home system initiated here is not quite affordable ,sometimes its been bought by the super rich who inturn resell them, salary workers dare not go to make offer.In the same vein not all Nigerians abroad that owe /bought in properties Nigeria makes it fraudulently, if it is possible for a genuine business/salary worker to have a property at least just one for his family in a harsh economy it is also possible for someone abroad too,after some that even made money abroad the other way take pleasure in night clubbing,rentage of expensive apartment without thinking of buying a property of there own. Every one has the right to spend his/her money the way he/she likes but its a good idea guys /ladies@mummies/daddies get a property today it pays
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by Nobody: 10:03am On May 15, 2012
excelproperties: @mrbrownjay , you are wrong , i have a thread which talked generally. Money is not picked up on the street in Nigeria nor any part of the world. My thread is objective and specific ,its experience of some people abroad . Objective contributors lets share not thread derailers.

well what i understood from your post is that you EXPECT most people who are living abroad to buy a home in 9ja, as soon as they return.........so that tells me that A) you believe most who are living abroad are rich B) everyone who return to 9ja's NUMBER ONE plan is to buy a home (not start a business etc) C) most that return shouldnt use their brain, and instead just buy as quick as they can, whatever overpriced property is there at the moment (without studying the market). D) and last but not least, you believe that there is something wrong with being a tenant.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by ricki: 10:19am On May 15, 2012
I recently visited lagos a week or two ago and i stayed in a hotel throughout . I didn't realised the bill until my cousin calculated it for me at the airport which must have been going through his mind -look at this guy waisting money like a yoyo!

I or we (siblings) have so many lands, some completed ,some partly. I am a testimony to this thread and fully understand the idea behind it. Most importantly this hasn't only taught me a lesson but to act on it so fast to rectify my (our) mistake.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by excelproperties: 8:05pm On May 15, 2012
@ricki, good thinking , good mindset, good plan. After a hard work and sojourn in a foreign land i think it is not a bad idea to have a home if one can afford it.every one abroad are not rich just as it is applicable here,for those who already have the opportunity to come in and travel back it is not a bad idea as well to have a property,i have seen and met people that have been abroad gave there experience of been able to acquire a land and build but they never had such thought, the couple are back home now stays in a family home exposed to insults, threat to move from the home etc, a home over your head is good ,been a tenant through ones life could be anyone decision ,no one should be judge.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by Nobody: 11:53am On May 18, 2012
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by lawyer(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2012
Most People abroad i know that have plans coming home sent money to their relatives to assist them to buy a land or purchase something for them to aid their easy transistion back home but when they came back they found out that the monies they were sending were used for other things so the said land or building has not being properly accounted for or exists so they are stuck because they have been duped by their ow people.

Second reason is that those that bought lands will not move into the house until they have monitored the design structure and how it should be built to their own taste so its normal for them to rent an apartment for between 2-3 years until they can move into their own homes.

So i dont see anything wrong in people relocating back home to stay in a rented place as long as the ultimate aim is to prepare to move to your own own someday!

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by Nobody: 11:59am On May 18, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by hallmark77: 12:02pm On May 18, 2012
@Poster,Most of the people that you observed to be tenants when they are back in Nigeria owns nice houses but probably in location that is insecure to live.I am talking from experience,I have one duplex and a four bedroom flat in the same compound in Lagos but not the part where I will feel safer so if I will live in Nigeria,I will try to build something in a better enviroment which is very difficult due to lack of lands but my final option is to rent one in a better location that can match where I am living in abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by XFive: 12:06pm On May 18, 2012
The reason is simple. Most Nigerians abroad do not believe in Nigeria. Some come home just to see their love ones as they do not have any plan of settling here. I bought a property and i told my friend to try and buy one beside me but he refused but now, the price have skyrocketed 5times the original amount.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 18, 2012
If you're coming back for a month or two, you either stay in a hotel or rent a flat. But I recommend staying in a hotel (if you've got the quid).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by ibrash600: 12:29pm On May 18, 2012
lawyer: Most People abroad i know that have plans coming home sent money to their relatives to assist them to buy a land or purchase something for them to aid their easy transistion back home but when they came back they found out that the monies they were sending were used for other things so the said land or building has not being properly accounted for or exists so they are stuck because they have been duped by their ow people.

Second reason is that those that bought lands will not move into the house until they have monitored the design structure and how it should be built to their own taste so its normal for them to rent an apartment for between 2-3 years until they can move into their own homes.

So i dont see anything wrong in people relocating back home to stay in a rented place as long as the ultimate aim is to prepare to move to your own own someday!

Cheers
lawyer: Most People abroad i know that have plans coming home sent money to their relatives to assist them to buy a land or purchase something for them to aid their easy transistion back home but when they came back they found out that the monies they were sending were used for other things so the said land or building has not being properly accounted for or exists so they are stuck because they have been duped by their ow people.

Cheers

Cheers
well said
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by Nightshift(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2012
My advice to folks is that it is better to build your house in Nigeria when you are ready to be there to monitor things by yourself.
Sending money to your relatives to build it for you is like inviting trouble. Some people back home will see your money as their own Udorji salary award, while some will use some of the money to marry a new wife. I have heard cases of funny Nigerian stories told to Diaspora Nigerians when they return home to live in the house they sent money to build.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by Tunjman(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2012
@excelproperties: nice one bro! What a beautiful way to advertise your services.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by basadenet: 12:50pm On May 18, 2012
Some of them are the architect of their problem? why? because they did not go through the right channel to achieve what they want, in the sense that some of them would rather send money to their friends instead of their own relatives all because they are trying to be smart and at the end of the day nothing happen and dollars goes down the drain.Although relatives can as well duped his own blood but there is a clear difference between the two.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by damilola15: 12:57pm On May 18, 2012
I just happen to know some of them who aren't tenants at home.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by Chinom(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2012
First of all the poster is just looking to sell more properties. He is an agent. Here is my advice; If you do not intend to relocate to Naija permenently, do not build any house. Stay in hotels or just rent a mini-flat. If you intend to build, then pack all the money in the bank, wait till you're able to return to Nigeria and then start construction while being physically there. Building a house by proxy in Nigeria is a very risky business.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by DisGuy: 1:11pm On May 18, 2012
conventional wisdom say get your own house

but sometimes its just not practical financially or otherwise

some people have houses in the 'village' (insert your definition) but they live in the city- lagos, abuja etc
these houses rarely generate any income, perhaps it's an assest that is appreciating(really?) and
hey you're with the joneses, you sef you be landlord for osogbo
some people go on holiday to naija and rarely visit thier own house outside lagos, i mean they grew up in lagos
have friends and business there

I guess you can get some sort of loan on these houses, when you need cash for business.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by tellmemore(m): 1:44pm On May 18, 2012
There are Nigerians abroad who want to buy houses. If there are honest properties company with available legal clarification that accepts gradual payments the way it is done abroad they will buy. The idea of using relatives or friends leaves a horrible taste in peoples mouth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by princeonx: 2:06pm On May 18, 2012
From my own experience, you will NEVER build anything if you wait till the day you'll have all the funds/money to completely finish a house or build one in the area you like in naija. I rejected all the affordable land/area they showed me in Lagos the first time I wanted to buy a land because I wanted something in a much better area which Ofcox I couldnt afford then. 3 years later, I went home again and didn't recognize those places again because they've been developed and prices Ofcox multiplied by 4 or 5. I could afford at least 3 or 4 plots on my first visit but the price of a plot on my second visit was scary and it was the same experience too on my third visit! Places getting developed and prices multiplying drastically while am being picky waiting for leki/VI which most people abroad or no abroad can't afford. My advise to those of us abroad is to have something back home in the city at least and if your folks are the crazy type in the village (probably your papa house) buy at least a half plot and build 2 or 3 bedrooms for you/your immediate family use whenever you're in the village. Even if you don't like or feel safe where your house in the city is, your yearly rent will take care of your hotel or aparment lease/rent anytime you're home and trust me if you keep waiting till you're ready to move back to naija it might never happen! (1) we don't know which way Nigeria (2) believe it or not some might go back in a box when they're old and dead. I know people that have been talking about going back to naija since I came to the US and 12/13yrs later they haven't even gone on a visit. Finally, if your reason for not building a house is your folks pocketing some of your money then you're making a big mistake. I doubt if any father will tell his own son stories after sending him money to help build a house but since we live in a crazy world, you yourself also need to make out time to go visit and see things yourself especially if it's being handled by someone else than your father!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by Kobojunkie: 2:15pm On May 18, 2012
excelproperties: You will agree with me that some Nigerians after there sojourn, handwork and sufferings abroad , they get back to Nigeria and yet becomes a Tenant,to be candid it may not be rosy for everyone abroad anyway but to be candid also at the same time some do have the means to buy property/properties .

Some sent money to there relatives and they spent such money without building any while fake pictures are sent to them,there are other reasons

what is your view?

Thanks
excelproperties

Probably because many of them have discovered that it does not matter whether you rent or buy. And Renting is NOT A SIN or a sign that you are not situated.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by arigo32: 2:31pm On May 18, 2012
basadenet: Some of them are the architect of their problem? why? because they did not go through the right channel to achieve what they want, in the sense that some of them would rather send money to their friends instead of their own relatives all because they are trying to be smart and at the end of the day nothing happen and dollars goes down the drain.Although relatives can as well duped his own blood but there is a clear difference between the two.
And what is the right channel? When every family member you've tried to do one thing or another for you and they have let you down. It's easy for you to say because if you've never been let down by your family member you will know how it feels, i will tell you IT REALLY HURTS!!!! And the annoying fact is that when you are let down by your family member you cannot anything cause there will be people begging you not to take any drastic step to recoup your investment so that you will not cause a fight within the family. But when t's a friend you can hadle the situation in whatever way you deem it fit to recover you money back.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by Sagamite(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2012
excelproperties: You will agree with me that some Nigerians after there sojourn, handwork and sufferings abroad , they get back to Nigeria and yet becomes a Tenant,to be candid it may not be rosy for everyone abroad anyway but to be candid also at the same time some do have the means to buy property/properties .

what is your view?

Thanks
excelproperties

Maybe because they know what value for money is.

I think it is pretty senseless to buy some house for N70M in Lekki where the house is built with irritatingly poor worksmanship, the roads are bad, the environ is like a low-class area in the West and the place is liable to being flooded.

When you can spend N45M to buy a wonderfully outstanding home in Florida, Maryland etc in a lovely area, the house is superbly built, top-class public amenities and where you are closer to wonderful resorts.

If one tries to buy a house equivalent in quality as the one you get in Florida for 45M in Nigeria, you would be paying over N200M.

Most properties in Nigeria are junk and are purely overpriced!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by infolpf: 3:44pm On May 18, 2012
We'll try to answer from our perspective:

1. Inflated Prices - Right about when we returned to Nigeria, there was an unprecedented boom in the Nigerian RE market, some say hyper inflated and caused by politicians laundering money by purchasing RE, but I have little interest in speculation. Whatever the cause, a house that would normally have sold for the equivalent of $300,000 - $500,000, suddenly was being marketed for the equivalent of $1 - 2 Million! Reality is those prices are out of reach to most people. Even in the US, I do not live in a million dollar house!

2. Uncertainty - I'll explain this one by using an example. In Atlanta, Georgia, before the RE bubble burst, one could reasonably estimate the RE growth rate at 4 - 6% year over year. This is all founded upon an incredibly mature RE industry, backed by a solid property surveying and valuation systems, a state of the art title recording system, fantastic title insurance in case any questions ever arise as to ownership and a justice system that works! Why is this relevant? Well quite simply, I would invest $100, knowing that except in an economic depression, my home purchase is backed by the full faith of the Republic! IN Nigeria, one could spend N500,000,000 on RE, and then have to contend with a disgruntled omonile son or daughter for the rest of your days. No thanks.

3. Quality - The reality is, once one has lived outside of Nigeria for an extended period (even Ghana and Benin), one gets accustomed to a certain level of quality in building design and finishing. This is almost always absent in Nigerian homes! There is a mediocrity in finishing that has become so accepted, it is quite sad. Why can tiles not be laid properly? Why do screeded walls and ceilings fall unaided (and always when you have guests, right?)? Why do the circuit boards blow up or burn? Why do wooden floor boards stub your toes? Why do doors always come off their hinges? Why do kitchen cabinets fall in the middle of the night, with all my good china? Why do the pipes always leak, why do toilets shake when you sit on them, why do I have to replace my toilet flushing mechanism every 3 months? Why does the air conditioner man attach the AC to the wall in such a way that I have to bend my head to read the inscriptions on it? Why, why, why
Quite simply, how can one then justify paying so much for such crap? I am always amused by the pictures in the property section, and always laugh till my sides pop open when I go on inspections of houses with "superlative finishing". Please! Look up a million dollar house any place else in the world except perhaps Tokyo and Beijing, and compare with a million dollar house in Nigeria, especially Lagos. I don't live in Abuja or Calabar, and don't intend to, so that market is not so relevant to me.

4. Location, Location, Location - I refuse to live in Mowe, Ajiran, Egbeda, Iyana ipaja, Ofada or any other city named after food! I respect people who live there, and who have managed to make life comfortable for themselves. Hats off to you! To each his own poison, however. I choose to live in Ikoyi, Ikeja GRA or Apapa GRA and Victoria Island coming in a distant 4th. I like ground space and lush cultivated greenery (not wild bushes), and whatever is left of it in Lagos can be found in these areas. Can I afford to buy lush greenery and ground space in these areas? Hell no! So I rent. It is affordable, and if I do a Net Present Value calculation of my money, I am well pleased.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by tobiloba82: 3:47pm On May 18, 2012
THIS POST IS ACTUALLY A SOCIOLOGIGAL QUESTION.IF YOU MAKE AN APPRAISAL OF THE ISSUE, WHO WILL FIND OUT THAT THE PERCENTAGE OF THOSE THAT BUILT HOUSES IS HIGHER THAN THOSE WHO DIDN'T WHEN THEY WERE ALL LIVING IN ABROAD .BUT THE PERCENTAGE OF THOSE THAT LIVE IN THOSE HOUSES THEY BUILT IN THEIR NAMES ARE LOWER THAN THOSE WHO LIVE IN THEIR OWN.
DUE TO THE REASONS BELOW:
1.SECURITY
2.ECONOMIC FACTORS.
3.NOISE POLLUTION
4.TASTE IS NOT STATIC. WHAT YOU LIKE TODAY,YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE TOMORROW.ETC.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by Sagamite(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2012
info@lpf:
We'll try to answer from our perspective:

1. Inflated Prices - Right about when we returned to Nigeria, there was an unprecedented boom in the Nigerian RE market, some say hyper inflated and caused by politicians laundering money by purchasing RE, but I have little interest in speculation. Whatever the cause, a house that would normally have sold for the equivalent of $300,000 - $500,000, suddenly was being marketed for the equivalent of $1 - 2 Million! Reality is those prices are out of reach to most people. Even in the US, I do not live in a million dollar house!

2. Uncertainty - I'll explain this one by using an example. In Atlanta, Georgia, before the RE bubble burst, one could reasonably estimate the RE growth rate at 4 - 6% year over year. This is all founded upon an incredibly mature RE industry, backed by a solid property surveying and valuation systems, a state of the art title recording system, fantastic title insurance in case any questions ever arise as to ownership and a justice system that works! Why is this relevant? Well quite simply, I would invest $100, knowing that except in an economic depression, my home purchase is backed by the full faith of the Republic! IN Nigeria, one could spend N500,000,000 on RE, and then have to contend with a disgruntled son or daughter for the rest of your days. No thanks.

3. [b]Quality - The reality is, once one has lived outside of Nigeria for an extended period (even Ghana and Benin), one gets accustomed to a certain level of quality in building design and finishing. This is almost always absent in Nigerian homes! There is a mediocrity in finishing that has become so accepted, it is quite sad. Why can tiles not be laid properly? Why do screeded walls and ceilings fall unaided (and always when you have guests, right?)? Why do the circuit boards blow up or burn? Why do wooden floor boards stub your toes? Why do doors always come off their hinges? Why do kitchen cabinets fall in the middle of the night, with all my good china? Why do the pipes always leak, why do toilets shake when you sit on them, why do I have to replace my toilet flushing mechanism every 3 months? Why does the air conditioner man attach the AC to the wall in such a way that I have to bend my head to read the inscriptions on it? Why, why, why
Quite simply, how can one then justify paying so much for such crap? I am always amused by the pictures in the property section, and always laugh till my sides pop open when I go on inspections of houses with "superlative finishing". Please! Look up a million dollar house any place else in the world except perhaps Tokyo and Beijing, and compare with a million dollar house in Nigeria, especially Lagos. I don't live in Abuja or Calabar, and don't intend to, so that market is not so relevant to me.
[/b]
4. Location, Location, Location - I refuse to live in Mowe, Ajiran, Egbeda, Iyana ipaja, Ofada or any other named after food! I respect people who live there, and who have managed to make life comfortable for themselves. Hats off to you! To each his own poison, however. I choose to live in Ikoyi, Ikeja GRA or Apapa GRA and Victoria Island coming in a distant 4th. I like ground space and lush greenery, and whatever is left of it in Lagos can be found in these areas. Can I afford to buy lush greenery and ground space in these areas? Hell no! So I rent. It is affordable, and if I do a Net Present Value calculation of my money, I am well pleased.

So beautifully well said.

I am bowing to you especially in regards to the bolded.

Comprehensive and sublime, mate!

Absolutely IRRITATING workmanship. My blood just boils when I see the work of an average Nigerian, be it a professional or an artisan. "E don do, we don try now" delivery. Tchew!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Remain Tenants When They Are Back Home? by OkijaPriest: 3:56pm On May 18, 2012
Most Nigerians living abroad are poor in comparison to their mates in Nigeria..

When they are abroad, they can only afford those houses because their is a mortgage system their that allows even a 21 year old to apply for a loan and buy a house.. Even their cars are on a mortgage.. They spend all their lives repaying the darn thing.

Then they come to Nigeria and think it costs 100 dollars to build a house. When they arrive, the harsh reality on ground hits them.. To some of them, its a rude awakening. I remember a guy who left Nigeria and returned after 12 years, when he came in and saw the level his peers had attained, My guy deported himself sharply and has started making mad bread.

When my Family and I returned to Nigeria in 2000... My dad had two houses on ground, sold the both of them immediately and built a massive house within one year... Now he has over 4 Houses scattered around.. Port-Harcourt alone and one in Abuja.. I remember asking him why we returned, and he said to me, THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME... THE OPPORTUINITIES HERE CANT BE COMPARED TO WHAT YOU WILL GET ABROAD.

Ask for those people who send monies home for relatives to help them build houses, I pity them. Thats the height of foolishness as your relatives would rob you blind. They would inflate prices, buy sub-standard materials and sometimes just outrightly defraud you of all your money.. My advice to those Americanas is; Send money home, put it in an account and call it your savings.. find time to return home and buy a land... Then pay an estate developer to build your house for you.. It may cost more, but you can be assured your work will be done.

Naija till I die y'all!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

best,unique &perfect architectural design,house design & construction in nig / Hot Offer! Beachfield Estate Epe Now Selling N850k Per Plot / Urgent Sale: A Brand New 5 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Rooms BQ At Chevron Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.