Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Can't Connect To The Net With Starcomms On Linux - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can't Connect To The Net With Starcomms On Linux (1164 Views)

Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo / Please How Do I Install And Use Aircrack On Linux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Connect To The Net With Starcomms On Linux by peclint: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2006
am using mandrake 10. i tried to set up my modem, but i cudnt. how do i do this and i also want to connect to starcomms with it. how do i do this
Re: Can't Connect To The Net With Starcomms On Linux by Niggy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2006
pew! i dd like to help you bt i'm in the middle of my exams. But to start with how good are you with linux?
Re: Can't Connect To The Net With Starcomms On Linux by jogego(m): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2006
Re: Can't Connect To The Net With Starcomms On Linux by seyiox(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2006
have you got wvdial installed

if yes run wvdialconf and see if a modem is detected.

(1) (Reply)

Sending A Vcd / Hp Pavillion Drivers / General It & Computer Problems With Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.