Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Aftermath Of Unity Bank Plc. Interview Held On The 2nd & 3rd November In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aftermath Of Unity Bank Plc. Interview Held On The 2nd & 3rd November In Abuja (767 Views)

At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday / Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc / Aiico Insurance Plc Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Unity Bank Plc. Interview Held On The 2nd & 3rd November In Abuja by Ikazuagbe(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2007
With respect to the above subject matter,

any latest development as par after the interview and when are likely to call us for the next stage.

Nairalanders please lets know whats up.

Thanks and God bless u all.
Re: Aftermath Of Unity Bank Plc. Interview Held On The 2nd & 3rd November In Abuja by fredrick79(m): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2007
still on unity bank, I'm not aware that interviews was conducted on 2th November 2007. besides if u were at the interview on the 3rd u would agree that no interview was conducted on the said day. please let us give concrete information when posting subjects and make my points clear.thanks
Re: Aftermath Of Unity Bank Plc. Interview Held On The 2nd & 3rd November In Abuja by gazza(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2007
@
fredrick please will you let me know your test centre and hw the intvw went,wsh u the best bros reply us urgently
Re: Aftermath Of Unity Bank Plc. Interview Held On The 2nd & 3rd November In Abuja by Rekete(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2007
Fredrick79, there were actually interviews on those said days, because i did on 3rd Nov.
Re: Aftermath Of Unity Bank Plc. Interview Held On The 2nd & 3rd November In Abuja by gazza(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2007
@
rekete

please where did you do your test pls reply now

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Chams Management Trainee Apt. Test Dis Friday / Blue George Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.