Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast (2566 Views)

Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity / Resource Control May Split Nigeria — Northern Delegates / The Sensible Thing To Do Is To Split Nigeria Into Its Component Parts: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Rhino5dm: 2:58am On Apr 20, 2012
Let me deflate your little ego by educating your daft self again. The operations in oil and gas sectors run beyond what your closed-circuited brains could fathom, as there are zillions of inter-related units running from EIA's, sub-contracts, professional consultants in QSHE and so on. So, no matter how bittered you chose to downgrade those highly paying jobs, it won't change the fact that they compete favourable with any jobs out there. I doubt if you comprehend my little anology.

-Secondly, can you mister "inventive genius" tell us your contribution to the growth of US economy, other than sapping her via various welfare packages? I doubt you would, cos failure in nigeria, is still a failure in US. More like asking a serial gang banger his contribution to silicon valley or MIT.

-Those guys you see "changing pipes" and "taking reading" would not exchange their jobs with any job at Luckheed martin or J P morgan, they are far more comfortable that they considered US as a place for vacation or going to stamford bridge stadium for sole aim of watching chelsea match from nigeria cool. Kini big deal? Awon boiz on a kentro level. More like asking Tuface, P-square, MI, Nice to relocate to US to start 8 to 5 daily picking of litters. Olorun ma je!!

-I noticed you delibrately skipped where I made mention of your ponzi activities in Imo or are you having a slective amnesia? How did your lawsuit against rochas okorocha went? grin grin Lol . Why do you enjoy lying and empty cheast beating like this?

-Mr. "cesspit" inventive genius shocked kai! Dede1 must be soo stup!d to think his warped IQ is not trancending and dripping off my laptop, to be making such high claims. A man who could not pass the second grade IQ test requirements for nigerian army, is here loudmouthing about being a inventive genius? shocked I ro yi ti poju!

-Like I earlier said, working on crude oil fields is not a joking matter that a senile old man like would be carelessly palying with. Stick to your monthly welfare pay checks and food stamps. "This dude is selfmade"? Then why is this dude sending SOS for anyone around PH that can help change the bumper of his mothers old sienna?

By the way, what is your plan B, since US economy is at the crossroad of moving back to 'default' system? No more free food or seeing the shrink for free!

Dede1:

I had wanted you surprise me for long time but it is not coming. Instead, you have proven to be an inherent loudmouthed jackass, a typical and moronic Nigerian who thinks a job offer from a company such as SHELL or Exxon Mobil is end of the world. No wonder the call for disintegration of Nigeria seemed to rob you the wrong way extremely.

Anyway, the crude oil companies will still have jobs available for mor0ns such as you. Since your low IQ would not secure you a job beyond carrying pipes, because I would not want a scamp such as you to monitor pressure units, there will plentiful work for soda carriers.

I know useless mooncalf such as you would bend for anything. Punk, this dude is self-made and enjoying it. Again, Nigeria must be disintegrated.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by mensdept: 3:27am On Apr 20, 2012
Its all empty noise as usual. The north has benefitted greatly from the corrupt system the British created and left for them to continue to manage. They will forever be against the dissolution of what should have since been, unless Queen Eliza tells them to let it go.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Dede1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Let me deflate your little ego by educating your daft self again. The operations in oil and gas sectors run beyond what your closed-circuited brains could fathom, as there are zillions of inter-related units running from EIA's, sub-contracts, professional consultants in QSHE and so on. So, no matter how bittered you chose to downgrade those highly paying jobs, it won't change the fact that they compete favourable with any jobs out there. I doubt if you comprehend my little anology.

-Secondly, can you mister "inventive genius" tell us your contribution to the growth of US economy, other than sapping her via various welfare packages? I doubt you would, cos failure in nigeria, is still a failure in US. More like asking a serial gang banger his contribution to silicon valley or MIT.

-Those guys you see "changing pipes" and "taking reading" would not exchange their jobs with any job at Luckheed martin or J P morgan, they are far more comfortable that they considered US as a place for vacation or going to stamford bridge stadium for sole aim of watching chelsea match from nigeria cool. Kini big deal? Awon boiz on a kentro level. More like asking Tuface, P-square, MI, Nice to relocate to US to start 8 to 5 daily picking of litters. Olorun ma je!!

-I noticed you delibrately skipped where I made mention of your ponzi activities in Imo or are you having a slective amnesia? How did your lawsuit against rochas okorocha went? grin grin Lol . Why do you enjoy lying and empty cheast beating like this?

-Mr. "cesspit" inventive genius shocked kai! Dede1 must be soo stup!d to think his warped IQ is not trancending and dripping off my laptop, to be making such high claims. A man who could not pass the second grade IQ test requirements for nigerian army, is here loudmouthing about being a inventive genius? shocked I ro yi ti poju!

-Like I earlier said, working on crude oil fields is not a joking matter that a senile old man like would be carelessly palying with. Stick to your monthly welfare pay checks and food stamps. "This dude is selfmade"? Then why is this dude sending SOS for anyone around PH that can help change the bumper of his mothers old sienna?

By the way, what is your plan B, since US economy is at the crossroad of moving back to 'default' system? No more free food or seeing the shrink for free!

You tend rather to wallow in stupor, illusion and fictions than realities. Case in point is the gibberish you put up in your post about Silicon Valley, MIT and idiotic comments about high paying jobs as well as dwindling US economy. I never had intention to disdain any job as you foolishly posited. As a teenager, I watched the crude oil drilling operation in live action and decided it is not my type of game.

At the instance moronic goons such as you see a keyhole glaring gratification from such dangerous jobs, they loose their sense of reasoning. This is a classic but closet form of Nigerian mentality. No wonder dunces such as you who are clearly staked under the intellectual curve tend to end up in a stockade.

I could be among the very little fraction of people that push USA’s economy in upward trend. Having said that, there are few jobs in Nigeria that can mount favorable challenge to what I have. At least, it seems you read with rapt attentions as you remembered my comment in a post about Port Harcourt and its so-called flamboyance in the midst of crude oil revenue yet the chance to buy ordinary fender liner for my mother’s Toyota Sienna points to Aba.

You could be a good game but foolishly chose to gravitate toward the areas of greater disorder. I warned you to wash your filthy hands clean so you can dine with the elders. Unfortunately, you are addicted to riding undercurrent waves. I shall not be surprise if you drown in a sea of stupidity.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Rhino5dm: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2012
Dede1! Dede1!! Dede1!!! I ro yi ti po jo. shocked shocked. The cock and bull story is getting out of hand, jooor!.

Where is my checklist. . . .TiCK.

1. Claiming to be the youngest general shocked

2. Inventive genius shocked shocked . Most wanted at Silicon Valley shocked shocked shocked . Chei!

3. Helping US to come out of recession, by extension global economy meltdown shocked shocked shocked

4. Turn down mouth watering jobs at Santa Fe or whatever that means.

5. Rolling with Okorocha and other high stories.

@ the remaining balderdash, I won't even bother reading. I'd rather smoke a heavy rolled blunt than reading your usual linear tarradiddles and bunkum. Mr."cesspit"!

Dede1:

You tend rather to wallow in stupor, illusion and fictions than realities. Case in point is the gibberish you put up in your post about Silicon Valley, MIT and idiotic comments about high paying jobs as well as dwindling US economy. I never had intention to disdain any job as you foolishly posited. As a teenager, I watched the crude oil drilling operation in live action and decided it is not my type of game.

At the instance moronic goons such as you see a keyhole glaring gratification from such dangerous jobs, they loose their sense of reasoning. This is a classic but closet form of Nigerian mentality. No wonder dunces such as you who are clearly staked under the intellectual curve tend to end up in a stockade.

I could be among the very little fraction of people that push USA’s economy in upward trend. Having said that, there are few jobs in Nigeria that can mount favorable challenge to what I have. At least, it seems you read with rapt attentions as you remembered my comment in a post about Port Harcourt and its so-called flamboyance in the midst of crude oil revenue yet the chance to buy ordinary fender liner for my mother’s Toyota Sienna points to Aba.

You could be a good game but foolishly chose to gravitate toward the areas of greater disorder. I warned you to wash your filthy hands clean so you can dine with the elders. Unfortunately, you are addicted to riding undercurrent waves. I shall not be surprise if you drown in a sea of stupidity.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Beaf1: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2012
Oya over to you Dede1

Rhino take am easy na. Dede1 you are loosing marks eh en..

So loving this..

*opens the second popcon and order for a new bottle of coke*

You guys are too mush!
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by DaLover(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2012
Demdem: The north is ready for national conference
[b]SW is also ready.

SS/SE talk say they are ready
Middlebelt definately have no choice.

Now what/who the ffuck is delaying this from happening if not the retardeen and his fellow pdp cohorts who are directly benefiting from this fraud called Nigeria. We all know where our problems are, lets collectively fight this now.[/b]

Are you sure of the bolded line, we are living witnesses to flip flops and 180degree turns when it matters most oooo, if the aim is too achieve fiscal federalism then this group will stab you in the back at the last moment...There has to be some other way around this SNC...

We all know who betrayed who at the national confab organized by Obj...
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
999_666:

Mr empty brain,is that your best contribution to the topic being discussed? I guess the man laughing is you.get a job.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by 999666: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2012
Looking for attention? Sorry I don't interact with bigots and liars. I think there should be an "ignore poster" feature in this website
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by auwal87(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
coming coming coming...
now that division talk is not treason, officially!
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
999_666: Looking for attention? Sorry I don't interact with bigots and liars. I think there should be an "ignore poster" feature in this website
ha ha ha,youre empty upstairs right,just be willing to learn and you will make it.its never too late to learn.knowledge is food for the mind,for transformation of empty brains like yours to become useful to the society.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tompolo Warship:Nigeria Coastal Water Will Be Ungovernable If Buhari Win-ifeduba / Breaking!!! Gej Is In Trouble,even The Pdp Is Campaigning For Buhari / Controversial Twitter Voltron @mrayedee Arrives Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.