Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast (2562 Views)

Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity / Resource Control May Split Nigeria — Northern Delegates / The Sensible Thing To Do Is To Split Nigeria Into Its Component Parts: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by scopusng(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2012
Northern leaders have said the troubled region has nothing to lose if the country breaks up, noting that Nigeria’s disintegration won’t affect them, since they’ve not gained anything from the present arrangement.
The group, under the auspices of the Arewa Elders’ Forum (AEF), said though they could survive in a divided Nigeria, they would not push for a break-up.
Speaking on British Broadcasting Corporation Hausa Service in Kaduna on Wednesday, April 18, 2012 former adviser to ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo on Food Security, Prof. Ango Abdullahi said the region would survive on agriculture if the country divides.
However, Abudullahi said the North would not push for the break-up, as he alleged that some Nigerians had been hiding under the agitation for the convening of a national conference show to the world that they were tired of staying in a united Nigeria.
According to Abdullahi who was also former Vice-Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, said, “We have resolved that we are not going to be the cause of Nigeria breaking up but if others decide that the country should be divided, and they insist that Nigeria should break up, we won’t say no because we realise there is nothing we are getting in the current arrangement that other sections of the country are not getting.
“We have been feeding ourselves and entire Nigeria with our agriculture base, in the past and up to tomorrow. Our lands have not vanished and natural resources under it, both tapped and untapped. We have all agricultural bases as inheritance from our fathers. And our lands are intact. All the factories and the rest are from the inputs and if we go back to what God blessed the north with.
“If they insist, why don’t we sit down and talk? If at the end everybody agrees that Nigeria should be divided, if in the long run, everybody is satisfied that the country should break up, let it be.”

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/04/19/split-nigeria-we-can-stand-on-our-own-northern-leaders-boast/
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by scopusng(m): 9:03am On Apr 19, 2012
True talk,waiting. . . . .
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Afam4eva(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2012
The people that are talking don't own oil wells that's why. Let's hear from people like Dangote.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by scopusng(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2012
afam4eva: The people that are talking don't own oil wells that's why. Let's hear from people like Dangote.

Is Dangote a politician? He has no say....
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Afam4eva(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2012
scopusng:

Is Dangote a politician? He has no say....

Ok, i mean politicians that are reaping from the dividends of being in one country with the south. I don't think the average northerner will have any problem with secession but the problem lie with the ruling class who will not let oil money go anytime soon.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Demdem(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2012
The north is ready for national conference
SW is also ready.
SS/SE talk say they are ready
Middlebelt definately have no choice.

Now what/who the ffuck is delaying this from happening if not the retardeen and his fellow pdp cohorts who are directly benefiting from this fraud called Nigeria. We all know where our problems are, lets collectively fight this now.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by scopusng(m): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2012
Agreed,a good point man.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by ektbear: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2012
I look forward to the day Nigeria divides.

It will happen very soon IJN.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by scopusng(m): 9:23am On Apr 19, 2012
Demdem: The north is ready for national conference
SW is also ready.
SS/SE talk say they are ready
Middlebelt definately have no choice.

Now what/who the ffuck is delaying this from happening if not the retardeen and his fellow pdp cohorts who are directly benefiting from this fraud called Nigeria. We all know where our problems are, lets collectively fight this now.

How do we fight this now? Power belong to the thief thief PDP and the retardeen not to the Nigerian people any more.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Ejine(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2012
I pray this happens. Oh God, I pray for this.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Demdem(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2012
scopusng:

How do we fight this now? Power belong to the thief thief PDP and the retardeen not to the Nigerian people any more.

I think the power lies in the hand of the people. its just that the people have refused to utilised such. The govt is definitely scared of the mob. If we all come out and demand this has our primary demand, me think they will succumb. However, lets the calls for such continue to grow first.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Gbawe: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2012
scopusng:

Jonathan has comprehensively stated that Nigeria does not need an SNC. His reason demonstrates the glaring hypocrisy of the man. He stated that reps and Senators are the voice of the people and Nigerians can therefore "speak" to the Government through them. Do we all remember the 'respect' GEJ had for the "voice of the people" when the Reps told him to revert PMS to its original price after the FG hiked it to N141.00?

It seems , till his last day in office, Nigerians will still not understand that GEJ is the poster child of "business as usual". Hence the reason he enjoyed overwhelming support from those who have always benefitted from Nigeria's stagnation.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by scopusng(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2012
I hope after the retardeen leaves oifice he would not ask for SNG. Like the late Augustus Aikhomu (VP)after leaving office begged the Federal Government then to provide the people of Iruepken pipe bone water. Hahahahahaa.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by 999666: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2012
scopusng: I hope after the retardeen after leaves ofice he would not ask for SNG. Like the late Augustus Aikhomu (VP)after leaving office begged the Federal Government then to provide the people of Iruepken pipe bone water. Hahahahahaa.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Afam4eva(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2012
scopusng: I hope after the retardeen after leaves ofice he would not ask for SNG. Like the late Augustus Aikhomu (VP)after leaving office begged the Federal Government then to provide the people of Iruepken pipe bone water. Hahahahahaa.

Now, this is funny. It just shows how short-sighted and irresponsible some people are while in office. I also expect Jonathan to ask for SNC when he's no longer in power. As they say "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts, absolute"
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Dede1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2012
@OP

Nigerians do not SNC for mending fences because the fence is not amendable. Nigeria is growing very fast with remarkable differences among the populace. It is unfortunate Nigeria/Biafra civil war has exerted undue burden on infinitesimal link of unity among the people. What Nigeria needed is a serious talk of disintegration as the one seem in old Yugoslavia.

Nigerians are ridiculously funny people and it shows in their manifestations. Excepts the Biafrans, there is no other lying swine in Nigeria that has the intestinal fortitude to indicate the need for nation state with a contiguous marked boundary. The so-called northern region and useless Arewa have not even remotely hinted the number of countries expected out of northern region. Even the so-called Middle-Belt region is nescient about disintegration of Nigeria and seemed lost in the complex undertaking.

The Oodua is, as usual, a treacherous bunch of people perching around like a homeless and drunken birds. The leaders are only interested in real estate that has surplus crude oil in southern region of Nigeria. It is either they are wooing in Ijo and lifeless south-south to join them in forming a confederation or they are busy worrying about the boundary limits of Igbo land.

Another confused group is the so-called south-south plank. Based on my little knowledge of the Nigeria, the people who publically arrogate notation of Niger Deltan or South-south to themselves are the goofiest human beings in Nigeria. This group could be likened to a bunch of nomads who embarked on a journey without the knowledge of their starting point. They have allowed the northern and western regions to define them. Even many of them have been sent onto a route with designation of “point of no return” due to ill advice from northern and western regions. This group can be easily mistaken for their Middle-belt counterpart.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Rhino5dm: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
Oh no!! Not again!!!

Dude, is your brain frozen since 1967? Damn!!

Dede1: @OP

Nigerians do not SNC for mending fences because the fence is not amendable. Nigeria is growing very fast with remarkable differences among the populace. It is unfortunate Nigeria/Biafra civil war has exerted undue burden on infinitesimal link of unity among the people. What Nigeria needed is a serious talk of disintegration as the one seem in old Yugoslavia.

Nigerians are ridicules funny people and it shows in their manifestations. Excepts the Biafrans, there is no other lying swine in Nigeria that has the intestinal fortitude to indicate the need for nation state with a contiguous marked boundary. The so-called northern region and useless Arewa have not even remotely hinted the number of countries expected out of northern region. Even the so-called Middle-Belt region is nescient about disintegration of Nigeria and seemed lost in the complex undertaking.

The Oodua is, as usual, a treacherous bunch of people perching around like a homeless and drunken birds. The leaders are only interested in real estate that has surplus crude oil in southern region of Nigeria. It is either they are wooing in Ijo and lifeless south-south to join them in forming a confederation or they are busy worrying about the boundary limits of Igbo land.

Another confused group is the so-called south-south plank. Based on my little knowledge of the Nigeria, the people who publically arrogate notation of Niger Deltan or South-south to themselves are the goofiest human beings in Nigeria. This group could be likened to a bunch of nomads who embarked on a journey without the knowledge of their starting point. They have allowed the northern and western regions to define them. Even many of them have been sent onto a route with designation of “point of no return” due to ill advice from northern and western regions. This group can be easily mistaken for their Middle-belt counterpart.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Dede1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Oh no!! Not again!!!

Dude, is your brain frozen since 1967? Damn!!

No!!!!!!!! To the bitterly gutter-raised maggot, get a life!!! I guess you have usual silly scoff with the plank of Prof. Ango Abdullahi and Arewa Elders’ Forum that have hinted the fact northern region will survive on agriculture if Nigeria breaks.

My stake is Nigeria must disintegrate in future. There is no “if or but” about it. I do not care if a dirty son of abjectly frustrated cocotte such as you hedges his miserable life on crude oil.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Rhino5dm: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2012
The bold got me cracking!! Sweet crude cool

Bros, I'm finally going to help your poor sorry arzz to prove a point. Kindly forward any CAC registered company of your preferance for a speedy crude oil lifting deal. cool

Dede1:

No!!!!!!!! To the bitterly gutter-raised maggot, get a life!!! I guess you have usual silly scoff with the plank of Prof. Ango Abdullahi and Arewa Elders’ Forum that have hinted the fact northern region will survive on agriculture if Nigeria breaks.

My stake is Nigeria must disintegrate in future. There is no “if or but” about it. I do not care if a dirty son of abjectly frustrated cocotte such as you hedges his miserable life on crude oil.

Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Dede1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
The bold got me cracking!! Sweet crude cool

Bros, I'm finally going to help your poor sorry arzz to prove a point. Kindly forward any CAC registered company of your preferance for a speedy crude oil lifting deal. cool

Do I sound like a hungry jackass such as you whose miserable life depended on crude oil? I have earned a financial staying power without a single input from Nigeria’s silly crude oil.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Rhino5dm: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2012
Lemme school your daft and frustrated self for the last time. Do you know how many red-neck americans working at exxon mobil nigeria? Do you know how many britons, french, italian working in shell, chevron, elf, total, agip and so on? I bet your foolishness won't allow you call them "miserable".

The only reason why fools like you keep hating is that, we the smart ones tends to remind you of your life long ambitions and failures cool

Today I stand tall and happy to be running deals that involved application of my thinking faculty, while you on the other hand can only boast of monthly food stamps and pay checks from US government. It is rather pitiable to see an old man like you very bittered and envious.

P,S

I noticed the exclusion of the word "cesspit" from your post, those correctional drugs must really be working.

Dede1:

Do I sound like a hungry jackass such as you whose miserable life depended on crude oil? I have earned a financial staying power without a single input from Nigeria’s silly crude oil.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by jidestar: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2012
The North existed before naija and dey will continue so after naija but can southsouth survive after oil. E be like say e go be business as usual for GEJ, Beaf. Fisherman

If this oil dey for north we for no who be the olodo by now. Just watch dubai, that 4 be nothing. Even Lagos dey shake ground with Eko Atlantic project. lwkmd!
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Dede1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Lemme school your daft and frustrated self for the last time. Do you know how many red-neck americans working at exxon mobil nigeria? Do you know how many britons, french, italian working in shell, chevron, elf, total, agip and so on? I bet your foolishness won't allow you call them "miserable".

The only reason why fools like you keep hating is that, we the smart ones tends to remind you of your life long ambitions and failures cool

Today I stand tall and happy to be running deals that involved application of my thinking faculty, while you on the other hand can only boast of monthly food stamps and pay checks from US government. It is rather pitiable to see an old man like you very bittered and envious.

P,S

I noticed the exclusion of the word "cesspit" from your post, those correctional drugs must really be working.

You are such a miserable nama shobiri. This is where my heart bleeds for ninnies such as you who thought they have struck gold mine through handiwork of wicked benevolence. If every one of us who is endowed with well organized social order decides to corner the crude oil industry in Nigeria, a lapper such as you would have ended up as frustrated alaiye or area boy. When I first visited Yenegoa (a swampy real estate) in a Santa Fe drilling company’s helicopter, you were still praying to Allah for daily meal in a forested part of Ondo State.

I do not give freaking fig about Britons, French, Italian or Americans in Nigeria’s crude oil extraction fields. They are just hand-helps like in any other field of human endeavor. I am not surprised that a down trodden pauper such as you would hold such laborers in a high esteem.

Good to notice you remembered Nigeria is still a cesspit.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by alex14(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dede1: @OP

Nigerians are ridicules funny people and it shows in their manifestations. Excepts the Biafrans, there is no other lying swine in Nigeria that has the intestinal fortitude to indicate the need for nation state with a contiguous marked boundary. The so-called northern region and useless Arewa have not even remotely hinted the number of countries expected out of northern region. Even the so-called Middle-Belt region is nescient about disintegration of Nigeria and seemed lost in the complex undertaking.

You took the bolded words out of my mouth cool. Confused set of people
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by greentea1: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
Long live![img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by noiseless: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2012
There is no doubt about any region surviving should the country split, all the regions will be even better off and easy to mannage also those thieves in abuja will no longer be very far from the people, thus making things easier for the people to track them down easily, so they would take responsibility for every actions and inactions as regard to their positions in govt or expectations from their people. But people are too blind to see one nigeria without atleast total regional government system as only a benefit to those thieves and their families.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Rhino5dm: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2012
Stop your childish rants, already? What da fucck do mean by the bold? Look you fool, if you had a chance of making it via crude oil and hardwork would you ever connived with Ohakim to be bleeding Imolites dry via various kickbacks and bogus contracts?

Crude oil deals or working in oil fields is not joke that a demented old fool like you be boasting about carelessly. I bet your IQ is too low to be useful in that sector, more reasons you set-up a ponzi scheme in Imo with a sole aim of helping Ohakim to loot away cash into forex accounts. After Rochas quickly clamped down your fraudulent means, you resort to attacking him and other hardworking people like me. By the way, when do you intends to sue Rochas, as you claimed in another thread? lol. @ Dede1 vs. Rochas Okorocha

Secondly, if I should get a penny for everytime I climbed a chopper then I should be richer than Dangote. So shove your childish "Santa Fe drilling helicopter" blabbing and other high stories to your aszz.

Dude, just hold onto your monthly food stamps and welfare pay checks, cos thats what old retarrded halfwits do before they quench. Mr. "cesspit" !?

Dede1:

You are such a miserable nama shobiri. This is where my heart bleeds for ninnies such as you who thought they have struck gold mine through handiwork of wicked benevolence. If every one of us who is endowed with well organized social order decides to corner the crude oil industry in Nigeria, a lapper such as you would have ended up as frustrated alaiye or area boy.[b] When I first visited Yenegoa (a swampy real estate) in a Santa Fe drilling company’s helicopter, [/b]you were still praying to Allah for daily meal in a forested part of Ondo State.

I do not give freaking fig about Britons, French, Italian or Americans in Nigeria’s crude oil extraction fields. They are just hand-helps like in any other field of human endeavor. I am not surprised that a down trodden pauper such as you would hold such laborers in a high esteem.

Good to notice you remembered Nigeria is still a cesspit.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2012
;(
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Dede1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Stop your childish rants, already? What da fucck do mean by the bold? Look you fool, if you had a chance of making it via crude oil and hardwork would you ever connived with Ohakim to be bleeding Imolites dry via various kickbacks and bogus contracts?

Crude oil deals or working in oil fields is not joke that a demented old fool like you be boasting about carelessly. I bet your IQ is too low to be useful in that sector, more reasons you set-up a ponzi scheme in Imo with a sole aim of helping Ohakim to loot away cash into forex accounts. After Rochas quickly clamped down your fraudulent means, you resort to attacking him and other hardworking people like me. By the way, when do you intends to sue Rochas, as you claimed in another thread? lol. @ Dede1 vs. Rochas Okorocha

Secondly, if I should get a penny for everytime I climbed a chopper then I should be richer than Dangote. So shove your childish "Santa Fe drilling helicopter" blabbing and other high stories to your aszz.

Dude, just hold onto your monthly food stamps and welfare pay checks, cos thats what old retarrded halfwits do before they quench. Mr. "cesspit" !?

You little nitwit seems to know one thing about food stamps and welfare pay checks, thus, they are collected monthly. I knew with time, the real Sikuru will show up. Anyway, I was born and raised in the colonial contraption called Nigeria.

I do not care if you climb a helicopter to sustain a miserable life. The example was to inform a doorpost dunce such as you that crude oil job was open to a person like me but decided otherwise. You have made worthless issues on this forum about the Nigerian crude oil sector. Although the sector provided a life line to malnourished miscreants such as you, it is not all or nothing, punk-asre.

I guess you fathom why I do not give rat arse of crude oil in Nigeria. I have what is greater than the crude oil and it is called inventive genius.

Talk of IQ, you have none greater than the domesticated monkey. An irresponsible balderdash like the one you spewed above can not deter me from raising hell when and where the chief executive of my state drops the ball.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Rhino5dm: 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2012
@ second bold; You called your self "inventive" what? This is the most absurd thing I have read in recent times. There should be no reason why Dede1 and invention should be in thesame sentence. Guy, this your high stories and more lies is making you look more foolish and is becoming too much. What next? You turned down job offer from SHELL or Exxon Mobil shocked Chei! Come see single digit IQ goat claiming to be "inventive genius" shocked . O ma se o The only thing I know you are good at is making up things and empty chest beating.

@ first bold: No one would take you serious,until south east stops taking their empty bowls to abuja begging for monthly allocations. For your info, poor grass cutters like you are too daft to be employed. Stick to your monthly pay checks and food stamps. Nigga!

Dede1:

You little nitwit seems to know one thing about food stamps and welfare pay checks, thus, they are collected monthly. I knew with time, the real Sikuru will show up. Anyway, I was born and raised in the colonial contraption called Nigeria.

I do not care if you climb a helicopter to sustain a miserable life. The example was to inform a doorpost dunce such as you that crude oil job was open to a person like me but decided otherwise. You have made worthless issues on this forum about the Nigerian crude oil sector. Although the sector provided a life line to malnourished miscreants such as you, it is not all or nothing, punk-asre. **1

I guess you fathom why I do not give rat arse of crude oil in Nigeria. I have what is greater than the crude oil and it is called inventive genius. **2

Talk of IQ, you have none greater than the domesticated monkey. An irresponsible balderdash like the one you spewed above can not deter me from raising hell when and where the chief executive of my state drops the ball.
Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Rhino5dm: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2012
@ second bold; You called your self "inventive" what? This is the most absurd thing I have read in recent times. There should be no reason why Dede1 and invention should be in thesame sentence. Guy, this your high stories and more lies is making you look more foolish and is becoming too much. What next? You turned down job offer from SHELL or Exxon Mobil shocked Chei! Come see single digit IQ goat claiming to be "inventive genius" shocked . O ma se o The only thing I know you are good at is making up things and empty chest beating.

@ first bold: No one would take you serious,until south east stops taking their empty bowls to abuja begging for monthly allocations. For your info, poor grass cutters like you are too daft to be employed. Stick to your monthly pay checks and food stamps. Nigga!

Dede1:

I do not care if you climb a helicopter to sustain a miserable life. The example was to inform a doorpost dunce such as you that crude oil job was open to a person like me but decided otherwise. You have made worthless issues on this forum about the Nigerian crude oil sector. Although the sector provided a life line to malnourished miscreants such as you, it is not all or nothing, punk-asre. **1

I guess you fathom why I do not give rat arse of crude oil in Nigeria. I have what is greater than the crude oil and it is called inventive genius. **2

Re: Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast by Dede1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

I had wanted you surprise me for long time but it is not coming. Instead, you have proven to be an inherent loudmouthed jackass, a typical and moronic Nigerian who thinks a job offer from a company such as SHELL or Exxon Mobil is end of the world. No wonder the call for disintegration of Nigeria seemed to rob you the wrong way extremely.

Anyway, the crude oil companies will still have jobs available for mor0ns such as you. Since your low IQ would not secure you a job beyond carrying pipes, because I would not want a scamp such as you to monitor pressure units, there will plentiful work for soda carriers.

I know useless mooncalf such as you would bend for anything. Punk, this dude is self-made and enjoying it. Again, Nigeria must be disintegrated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Marginalised Yoruba - Afenifere / Prayers For Gej's Apologists / Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.