Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa (12839 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by BabaEleko(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2012
k10: toke has nice breasts !! I will take her seriously !!!

Mad man grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by abioila(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2012
yunafa: PLS, PLS, PLS...THERE'S NOTHING LIKE "GOSSIPER"
abegi mr know all.Do your research well before coming hear to flex muscles. undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by nimsy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dis Toke Makinde is a retard! She is obviously jealous of Linda's success. Did Linda declare herself a role model or a celeb? Who says she is popular, for where? Not amongst top 20 OAP's in Lagos. Get a life Toke, and grow up. Idiot!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by jawjaw1: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2012
Abeg! Abeg!! Abeg!!! Wetin concern us if dem two wan beaf demselves. They can both jump into d lagoon for all we care. Mstcheeeew.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by afroxyz: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2012
Empty barrel that speaks fone (by force) wants to be noticed. Rubbish
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by blank(f): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2012
So what will she say about Ladun Liadi?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by Jettage: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
http://akinbami..com/2012/04/angry-fans-of-linda-ikeji-rubbished.html
"Who in the world is These?
Toke Makinwa and her ignorance of Linda Ikeji
I read with dismay the seemingly proficient prophylactic deflection tactics of Toke Makinwa on the personality of revered Linda Ikeji. I observed that she practised the craft of crying “Foul” even before the stone that was first cast by her reverberations and turning herself to a target,
When I looked to find her in the chronicle of reputable reference, all that cropped up was odium and rude shock of her vanities, I was compelled by this short response to compare her to Linda, I found no place for comparison for she was of Yesterday and like children of modern days have no regards for the elder thus her vituperation of ignorance
Let me tell you about Linda that you do not know,
The Name has become a household name NOT only in Nigeria, but in Nations of your imaginations, the fact that she started out as a beauty queen is a confirmation of her relevance appreciated when beauty was Natural without the plastic realities, and if you are ever privileged to stand side by side with her, she maintained a rare consistency of her elegance as simple as International celebrity enough to dumbfound critics
Linda Ikeji as a Blogger rules practically in the Google world in Africa and beyond, there is not a search on any matter where Linda is not represented, if there is a way to do gossip, this indeed is the best way to do gossip, You must understand that the fact that the caption on her Blog carries a title “News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes… Gossip! *Wink*” the mention of gossip which was used as derogatory on the personality of Linda in your interview is a tool for little mind who ignores the other information. It show how you feel qualified to speak on matters without knowledge
Apart from being a “GOSIPPER” as you ignorantly concocted Linda is a Celebrity, in fact more celebrated than unknown TV presenter who rides on denigration to get media attention, Linda is also a Philanthropist, of-course you do not know about that, an accomplished entrepreneur
You seemed to use your hatred of her success well in that short piece, with the mention of her relationship with Dan Foster, You should have probed further to know why Linda did not continue with Dan, If you care to Know, It is for her Good Reputation, Linda left Dan on the premise of her Reputation and I am fully aware of it, a commendable thing for a Young charming most sought Lady, Cheap characters like you would rather die having Dan than loose him at the time Linda did
Please desist from your billingsgate ignorance of a renowned Celebrity like Linda Ikeji, work hard to be respected by the internet community and informed readers, rather than granting media interview to gain relevance in the public eye riding on the wings of Linda"

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by Jettage: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2012
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by nimsy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2012
Please who has the twitter handle of this retard called Toke Makinwa?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by Goldieluks: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2012
Who?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by kay9(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2012
Bad belle. Controversy sells... And so Toke whoever she is has now become popular. Mtscheww.
**walks away whistling ''Na wash!''**
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by maclatunji: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2012
kay9: Bad belle. Controversy sells... And so Toke whoever she is has now become popular. Mtscheww.
**walks away whistling ''Na wash!''**

Abi, mission accomplished! Bad Publicity is still what? PUBLICITY!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by maclatunji: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2012
maclatunji: Where is Linda to come and defend herself? tongue What is that her Nairaland handle again?

Linda, you now ran to your blog to post your defence, it should have been here now. tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by smile4kenn(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2012
where is Laila Ikeji

She once called linda Ikeji her role model on Nairaland.

She needs to come and comment on this
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by Jalal(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2012
Who b dis joke of a t0ke sef? I tink she is a gossipist!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by Akpunwa(f): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2012
With those kain skeletons in ur closet u dey run ur mouth abi? It's no surprise, easy virtue!
you have forgotten ur issues on LLB so soon abi? Better enter ur stupid lane & start organizing ur life for once. Leave Linda out of it...una no be mate!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by Impulse80(m): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
Fukk them both cok suckers! angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by Taiw(m): 5:26am On Apr 20, 2012
i sent linda an email to exchange links with me but she didnt reply
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by eherbal(m): 5:34am On Apr 20, 2012
d-ROC:
Toke is an ingrate!!!!
how?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by pistol: 7:46am On Apr 20, 2012
O boy see comments 4 linda blog on the beef,1500 and still counting.

Choi,linda don hammer.

Wetin dat girl read for unilag sef?
Strategic defence mechanism?

She defended herself in a subtle manner and reinforced herself with her life history.

Am liking her the more not because of her blameless authorbiography which is unverifiable but her intelligence in turning the table around with her tact.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by valencia25(m): 8:31am On Apr 20, 2012
Deytorlha: Toke + Linda don jam 4 aristo's place dem come dey beef demself.We al knw shit happens,abeg d 2 of una go hug transformer jöor make we hear word
undecided me sev dey fink so
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by valencia25(m): 8:33am On Apr 20, 2012
jaw jaw: Abeg! Abeg!! Abeg!!! Wetin concern us if dem two wan beaf demselves. They can both jump into d lagoon for all we care. Mstcheeeew.

This guy dan Vex cool cool cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by valencia25(m): 8:41am On Apr 20, 2012
Jettage: http://akinbami..com/2012/04/angry-fans-of-linda-ikeji-rubbished.html

"Who in the world is These?

Toke Makinwa and her ignorance of Linda Ikeji

I read with dismay the seemingly proficient prophylactic deflection tactics of Toke Makinwa on the personality of revered Linda Ikeji. I observed that she practised the craft of crying “Foul” even before the stone that was first cast by her reverberations and turning herself to a target,

When I looked to find her in the chronicle of reputable reference, all that cropped up was odium and rude shock of her vanities, I was compelled by this short response to compare her to Linda, I found no place for comparison for she was of Yesterday and like children of modern days have no regards for the elder thus her vituperation of ignorance

Let me tell you about Linda that you do not know,

The Name has become a household name NOT only in Nigeria, but in Nations of your imaginations, the fact that she started out as a beauty queen is a confirmation of her relevance appreciated when beauty was Natural without the plastic realities, and if you are ever privileged to stand side by side with her, she maintained a rare consistency of her elegance as simple as International celebrity enough to dumbfound critics

Linda Ikeji as a Blogger rules practically in the Google world in Africa and beyond, there is not a search on any matter where Linda is not represented, if there is a way to do gossip, this indeed is the best way to do gossip, You must understand that the fact that the caption on her Blog carries a title “News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes… Gossip! *Wink*” the mention of gossip which was used as derogatory on the personality of Linda in your interview is a tool for little mind who ignores the other information. It show how you feel qualified to speak on matters without knowledge

Apart from being a “GOSIPPER” as you ignorantly concocted Linda is a Celebrity, in fact more celebrated than unknown TV presenter who rides on denigration to get media attention, Linda is also a Philanthropist, of-course you do not know about that, an accomplished entrepreneur

You seemed to use your hatred of her success well in that short piece, with the mention of her relationship with Dan Foster, You should have probed further to know why Linda did not continue with Dan, If you care to Know, It is for her Good Reputation, Linda left Dan on the premise of her Reputation and I am fully aware of it, a commendable thing for a Young charming most sought Lady, Cheap characters like you would rather die having Dan than loose him at the time Linda did

Please desist from your billingsgate ignorance of a renowned Celebrity like Linda Ikeji, work hard to be respected by the internet community and informed readers, rather than granting media interview to gain relevance in the public eye riding on the wings of Linda"

Prophylactic, vituperation concocted, denigration, Philanthropist.......

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon will be so Proud grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by globalwaly(m): 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2012
she is a role model, so wat is there Fucking problem about that....
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by igboboy1(m): 2:14am On Apr 21, 2012
onwere ife madu o ga fu na this nairaland sef :oonwere ife madu o ga fu na this nairaland sef
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by shizzle11(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
Wolaycious: Who the hell is tokeToo many idiots these days sef.Msheew!
Lol, every one wants to get noticed, any means will do, by fire by force. Toke ko toki ni!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by goddyjay(m): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
yunafa: PLS, PLS, PLS...THERE'S NOTHING LIKE "GOSSIPER"

ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words AntonymsNoun 1. gossiper - a person given to gossiping and divulging personal information about others
gossipmonger, newsmonger, rumormonger, rumourmonger, gossip
communicator - a person who communicates with others
cat - a spiteful woman gossip; "what a cat she is!"
scandalmonger - a person who spreads malicious gossip
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
may the best booobs win grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Body Of Comedians Set For Election, Withdrawals Rock Exercise. / Tiwa Savage's 'Once Upon A Time Listening Party - Pictures / Ubi Franklin, Sandra Ikeji, Others Clinch The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.