Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

I'm In A Dilema, Pls Advice! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm In A Dilema, Pls Advice! (1069 Views)

should I retain or take this new job - pls advice / Six Years After School, No Job Yet. He Is Frustrated & Confused, Pls Advice Him / Prime People Re Putting Me In A Dilema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In A Dilema, Pls Advice! by marshal4us(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2012
pls, advice me. I got a job dat pays me 30k per month. I started work on feb 1st and they made me promise that i will work for two years b4 thinking of resignation. Yesterday i got an interview invitation frm orange drugs for a marketing executive position. My problem nw is hw to present my resignation to my boss bcs we ar so cordial. Pls hw do i do this? I need advice today.
Re: I'm In A Dilema, Pls Advice! by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2012
hope you did not sign that on paper cos you maybe starting a funny thing for yourself however,you can go through somebody that is very close to him,make sure you dont leave with any of his property , if he truely have good thoughts for you, he will be happy to see you move on to something better in life.
note that the standard is one month notice or forfeiture of one month salary in leu of notice
Re: I'm In A Dilema, Pls Advice! by emsquare(m): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2012
aguiyi: hope you did not sign that on paper cos you maybe starting a funny thing for yourself however,you can go through somebody that is very close to him,make sure you dont leave with any of his property , if he truely have good thoughts for you, he will be happy to see you move on to something better in life.
note that the standard is one month notice or forfeiture of one month salary in leu of notice

Well said!
Re: I'm In A Dilema, Pls Advice! by Idango(m): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2012
How can that man make you sign such a convenant for N30,000 job. I dont want to say it is wicked, but that is what it is.
Re: I'm In A Dilema, Pls Advice! by marshal4us(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2012
Tenx to al of u who took out time to drop a line of advice. I appreciate. D good thing here is dat i didnt sign any paper for him, it was only verbal. More advice wil be welcomed as God continues to bless d members of nairaland.
Re: I'm In A Dilema, Pls Advice! by kilimanjaro(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
marshal4us: Tenx to al of u who took out time to drop a line of advice. I appreciate. D good thing here is dat i didnt sign any paper for him, it was only verbal. More advice wil be welcomed as God continues to bless d members of nairaland.
Then to hell with him since u don't sign any paper.
My advice is - make sure u get that job before u resign your current job.
Re: I'm In A Dilema, Pls Advice! by marshal4us(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dat is sure. Tenk you dearie. Here is my second family.
Re: I'm In A Dilema, Pls Advice! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
I'd suggest to you that you weigh the two options very well. Don't get too elated because the second offer (interview) is from Orange drugs, and then you do away with your present offer. First thing...try to make out time for the interview. Do not inform your Boss yet, until everything seem perfected. Until then, Best wishes...smiley
Re: I'm In A Dilema, Pls Advice! by Elemental(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Then to hell with him since u don't sign any paper.
My advice is - make sure u get that job before u resign your current job.
OlowoTee: I'd suggest to you that you weigh the two options very well. Don't get too elated because the second offer (interview) is from Orange drugs, and then you do away with your present offer. First thing...try to make out time for the interview. Do not inform your Boss yet, until everything seem perfected. Until then, Best wishes...smiley
They've said it all
Re: I'm In A Dilema, Pls Advice! by gsmgold: 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2012
aguiyi: hope you did not sign that on paper cos you maybe starting a funny thing for yourself however,you can go through somebody that is very close to him,make sure you dont leave with any of his property , if he truely have good thoughts for you, he will be happy to see you move on to something better in life.

I totally agree
Re: I'm In A Dilema, Pls Advice! by marshal4us(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2012
Tenks my good people. I jst came out frm d interview hall. It wasnt too difficult as per d marketing. At least i can guide someone on dat now. After d interview, we were told dat d successful ones wil be contacted next week. Bt do u tink dat 50k is enof for one to relocate frm enugu to owerri, as in 30k against 50k.

(1) (Reply)

Transcriptionist & Ghost Writer Needed / Make Money By Shortening Website Url Links / Vacancy- Female Shop Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.