Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Pls Check Out A New Outsourcing Marketplace, Infinitbin.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Check Out A New Outsourcing Marketplace, Infinitbin.com (960 Views)

Skilled In App Making? Pls Check In / Hello Every1 Am A Young Writer Pls.check Out The Website I Built Using Nokia X2 / Outsourcing: The Key To Becoming A Successful "Web" Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Check Out A New Outsourcing Marketplace, Infinitbin.com by spikesC(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2012
Pls check out a new freelance/outsourcing marketplace, http://www.infinitbin.com. give your likes and critics and pls,web testers, security testers and usability testers are highly welcomed. i'll really appreciate. Thanks
you can also follow us www.twitter.com/infinitbin and like on http://www.facebook.com/infinitbin
Re: Pls Check Out A New Outsourcing Marketplace, Infinitbin.com by Tunjibodmas(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2012
oh! so u are d owner of this site?i register with this site but i av bin aving challenges creating project ,pls kindly explain how to create project and earn with it.
Re: Pls Check Out A New Outsourcing Marketplace, Infinitbin.com by spikesC(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2012
Tunjibodmas: oh! so u are d owner of this site?i register with this site but i av bin aving challenges creating project ,pls kindly explain how to create project and earn with it.

U should create bins instead of projects. Projects are what u want people to do for you and u must have up to the maximum budget in your account to create one. But bins are free, you should read how to create on the blog. The direct link to the post is in the create new bin page.
Re: Pls Check Out A New Outsourcing Marketplace, Infinitbin.com by Tunjibodmas(m): 5:48am On Jun 29, 2012
thanks 4 d reply,is create bin like writing on ebook i want people to buy and how would i get paid?
Re: Pls Check Out A New Outsourcing Marketplace, Infinitbin.com by spikesC(m): 5:57am On Jun 29, 2012
Tunjibodmas: thanks 4 d reply,is create bin like writing on ebook i want people to buy and how would i get paid?

Bins are like gigs onn fiverr, they're what u can do for people for a specified amount. If yours is selling ebooks, u might say 'i can send u an ebook on so so so thing'. If people are interested, they'll order it and then u deliver and get paid. Read more about bins on the infinitbin blog

(1) (Reply)

Hello Everyone Please i need Partners For My Online News Site / Best Webhosting Companies In Nigeria / How To Put Donation Button In My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.