Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Can A Science Student Study Business Admin/Mgt In Germany? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can A Science Student Study Business Admin/Mgt In Germany? (3582 Views)

Msc. Business Admin. Or Msc. Statistics. Advice Needed / Advice A Business Admin Undergraduate On Professional Course He Can Apply For / What Career Jobs Can One Get As A Science Laboratory Tech Graduate (SSLT & ISLT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Science Student Study Business Admin/Mgt In Germany? by ephilipand: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2012
I have a brother that graduated from secondary school as a science student. He want to go study International Business Management or Environmental & Resource Management or Business Administration in Germany. I want to ask if is possible as a high school science graduate and what advice can you give?
Re: Can A Science Student Study Business Admin/Mgt In Germany? by tanimola22: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2012
[b][/b]
ephilipand: I have a brother that graduated from secondary school as a science student. He want to go study International Business Management or Environmental & Resource Management or Business Administration in Germany. I want to ask if is possible as a high school science graduate and what advice can you give?

Hi,

I was on this issue a couple of months ago for one naija person who also wanted to pursue undergraduate studies in Germany. I got this response after making some enquiries:

Dear Ephilipand,

Nairaland has forwarded your email to the department for international students.
After having checked your records we are sorry to inform you that you do not fulfill the necessary requirements for an admission at Freiburg University. You need a grade of at least 6 or better in five subjects (2 languages and at one subject in field of natural sciences) before you are eligible to apply for a pre-university course ("Studienkolleg"wink first. After one year of preparation, a final exam ("Feststellungsprüfung"wink allows a "direct access" to German universities. Further information for international students please find here:

http://www.studium.uni-freiburg.de/international-en/incoming-en/individuell-en

Sincerely,
Stefanie Haettich

Haettich, Stefanie" <haettich@service.uni-freiburg.de>

Stefanie Haettich
Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
Service Center Studium
International Admissions & Services
Studienberatung International
Fahnenbergplatz
D-79085 Freiburg

You should contact them directly and ask questions. I even suggest you call.

T22.

1 Like

Re: Can A Science Student Study Business Admin/Mgt In Germany? by yemmyma: 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2012
@Op

Of course anything can be possible. But note, not all schools in Germany can u study undergraduate in English. You can study a lot of business course in the University of Applied Sciences in Germany. one of which is Rhine Waal.

I have made a search for you and came up with this. There you can see which schools u can study completely in English. Of course you pay close to nothing.

http://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/07535.en.html?iplevel=1&ipterm=Business&ipfield=&ipsubject=&iptypehei=&iptownhei=&iphei=&iplangdistribution=&iptuitionfees=&studienbeginn=&ipduration=&ipenter.x=95&ipenter.y=10

(1) (Reply)

The Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria(frcn) And Salary Increment. / ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds / What Kind Of Subordinate Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.