Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Hurry Oceanic Bank Recruitment Closes 8th Nov, Thur. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hurry Oceanic Bank Recruitment Closes 8th Nov, Thur. (4339 Views)

Oceanic Bank Recruitment Process / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurry Oceanic Bank Recruitment Closes 8th Nov, Thur. by dorey(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2007
HI GUYS, I JUST REGISTERED ONLINE WITH OCEANIC BANK AND MY APPLICATION ID WAS SENT IMMEDIATELY.
PLEASE, USE THIS LINK http://www.oceanicbanknigeria.com/careers/recruitment.php#
YOU VE TO BE PATIENT WITH OCEANIC SITE, COS IT TAKES TIME TO COME UP.
KINDLY APPLY BEFORE EVENING, THEY MIGHT STOP THEIR SERVER.
GOOD LUCK GUYS!
Re: Hurry Oceanic Bank Recruitment Closes 8th Nov, Thur. by dorey(m): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2007
IF YOU BROWSE VIA CYBER CAFE, DON'T FORGET TO GO WITH YOUR N.Y.S.C. CERTIFICATE NUMBER.
Re: Hurry Oceanic Bank Recruitment Closes 8th Nov, Thur. by funkyjazz: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2007
hey house, u guys are indeed amazing! wow, i love this site. ps i just applied online for the oceanic bank vacancy for fresh graduate and it was delivered, but i dont understand wat u mean by application ID, ps was i supposed to write down a number or sumtin
Re: Hurry Oceanic Bank Recruitment Closes 8th Nov, Thur. by onikoyia(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2007
hello guyz pls i like to know if dis online application suppose to be printed or not i like to know if its a must,and how soon will oceanic get back to us thankssssssssssss av fun guyz.
Re: Hurry Oceanic Bank Recruitment Closes 8th Nov, Thur. by dorey(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2007
the application ID is a password that will display after your filled form has been accepted. it is use to check for your name from the oceanic bank site like the way first bank did. it means, you ve to open oceanic bank site often incase they don't want to invite via phone or email.
Re: Hurry Oceanic Bank Recruitment Closes 8th Nov, Thur. by snazzyuzo: 8:13am On Nov 09, 2007
Hi saw ur post and wondered how u were able to fill the online form. The drop down menu displaying options to choose from dosent allow one to select any of the options. I got weary trying to fill the form, pls is there any other way of submitting my CV because i would love to take part in the aptitude test in lagos
Re: Hurry Oceanic Bank Recruitment Closes 8th Nov, Thur. by onikoyia(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2007
dorey i feel you thanks a lot,appreciateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Hurry Oceanic Bank Recruitment Closes 8th Nov, Thur. by dorey(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2007
@Snazzyuzo
i don't know may be the server was blocked or your source of internet was the cause but, i don't really know.

@onikoyi
lets hope that God grant us his infinite mercy. sheer up! all is well
Re: Hurry Oceanic Bank Recruitment Closes 8th Nov, Thur. by georgywest(m): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2008
are they going to email us to remember us for the day of the test?
Re: Hurry Oceanic Bank Recruitment Closes 8th Nov, Thur. by ayoorr: 7:08am On Aug 19, 2008
Oceanic Bank website or server is always available, you can apply at any time. Keep your application number very very well as you will need this even after employment with oceanic bank, if you are not call for the test within 6 months please reapply and get another application number. Oceanic bank being one of the fastest growing bank in Africa is really absorbing fresh graduates and experience hands. There is no other shortcut to applying. Please apply once again and this might be your chance. EXPERIENCE PEACE

(1) (Reply)

How Nestle Conduct Their Engineers' Test / I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently / PRESS RELEASE (582 Officers And Men Sue The Nigeria Immigration Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.