Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

The Dog & Calabar Man! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Dog & Calabar Man! (4382 Views)

CALABAR MAN ENGLISH / Calabar Man Arrested, Faces 2years Sentence For Killing His Dog In Uk / Englsih Man Vs Yoruba And Calabar Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by omen: 12:05am On Nov 12, 2007
i no need to go to school.All I need na to sabi read & write.
Or wetin u think?
Come that UNILAG when u add to your profile, commot am b4 I come back next time.
Fake student when u dey take deceive small girls.
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by showbobo(m): 12:07am On Nov 12, 2007
If someone calls you a pussy, look at them and say "You are what you eat, dick." grin grin grin
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by omen: 12:11am On Nov 12, 2007
U too much my guy. I sure say na womanology or pussyology u want to study 4 university sef!
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by showbobo(m): 12:23am On Nov 12, 2007
omen:

You too much my guy. I sure say na womanology or pussyology u want to study 4 university sef!

I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by omen: 12:25am On Nov 12, 2007
I can't use such a foul word.
I don't blame you either. I blame your parents cos they allowed you to be visting ashawo joint when u were 12yrs old.
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by showbobo(m): 12:27am On Nov 12, 2007
foul word??you call those foul words??goosh.I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by omen: 12:32am On Nov 12, 2007
Good for me men. I lke to be stupid while a screw ya ass!
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by showbobo(m): 12:33am On Nov 12, 2007
Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by omen: 12:37am On Nov 12, 2007
I have always been this stupid from the day I visted your house & you gave me a cup of water to drink.
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by showbobo(m): 12:39am On Nov 12, 2007
They say that two heads are better than one. In your case, one would have been better than none and for your information there is no vaccine against stupidity.ok
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by omen: 12:42am On Nov 12, 2007
I have discussed with one of your sisters & he said the cure is to cut off your head & use it for the ritual
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by showbobo(m): 12:44am On Nov 12, 2007
Your words are like the waves of the sea. It makes me sick!.no wonder you're called BAD OMEN.are you from okija shrine
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by omen: 12:47am On Nov 12, 2007
Yes ooo! That is my house. They just told me that your head will give us like $200Billion USD.
So get ready for me. I am coming
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by showbobo(m): 12:49am On Nov 12, 2007
very funny.If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive.go get some rest,ok??
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by omen: 12:51am On Nov 12, 2007
It's ignorance that lead to stupidity. That was why I have both.
But you, you are a non-entity
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by showbobo(m): 12:53am On Nov 12, 2007
oops,nice one.I heard you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you!
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by omen: 12:56am On Nov 12, 2007
It was after the transplant that I started attacking like this cos on the day of transplant you came to steal blood bank in the hospital.
Funny enough the blood you stole was HIV infested.
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by showbobo(m): 12:59am On Nov 12, 2007
infected or infested??you're such a dullard,I would have asked you how old you are but I know you can't count that high.
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by omen: 1:02am On Nov 12, 2007
For the 1st time u got a word correct. This extra-moral class I recommended for you are doing a nice job.
At least you can compete with other students now in NECO exam. Don't think of WAEC cos na F9 u go get
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by showbobo(m): 1:04am On Nov 12, 2007
I believe in respect for the dead; in fact, I could only respect you if you WERE dead
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by showbobo(m): 1:06am On Nov 12, 2007
i'm no dullard like you.i no be special canditate like you atleast i wan use my brain and do you think NECO exams are cheaper than WASSCE
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by omen: 1:09am On Nov 12, 2007
U see what I mean! Had it been you wrote WAEC in the 80's you will understand.
I don't blame you, go and take GCE/WAEC 1st. Na parallel you go get.
stupid boy!
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by showbobo(m): 1:14am On Nov 12, 2007
did you write WASSCE in the 80sdid you even go to school at allyou wey be say na adult education programme you dey run.I'm very careful of how I express my opinions of you because I want to put as much vituperation in them as possible.
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by omen: 1:17am On Nov 12, 2007
Point of correction. I didn't say WASSCE but WAEC/GCE. As I said earlier, the extra-moral class is helping you a lot. At least you can boast of having 20words in your vocabulary now. Great, guy! I like that. Keep it up.
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by showbobo(m): 1:25am On Nov 12, 2007
Poophead

WAEC(West Africa Examination Council) co-ordinates the exam and the name of the exam is WASSCE(West Africa Secondary School Certificate Examination).I repeat If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive.
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by omen: 1:27am On Nov 12, 2007
U know what showbob. There is sth I like about u. You behave well when you have not eaten. But your head no dey correct once u don chop.
I sure say your parents don cook beans & garri for u this night. U no dey shame at the age of 35, u still dey ur papa house. U go even born pikin for your papa house. Okoro!
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by showbobo(m): 1:31am On Nov 12, 2007
You dont have to run away from the truth you bloody Ignoramus.Anyway,I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by omen: 1:32am On Nov 12, 2007
No, why?
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by omen: 1:34am On Nov 12, 2007
I am enjoying your company. Just that you refuse to behave well cos you ate 3persons meal this night
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by showbobo(m): 1:35am On Nov 12, 2007
Cos I heard you went to have your head examined but the doctors found nothing there.
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by showbobo(m): 1:37am On Nov 12, 2007
Awwwwww.Thats the first meaningful thing you'll say in your life.Thats sweet anyway but i need to get some sleep.ok buddy??
Re: The Dog & Calabar Man! by omen: 1:38am On Nov 12, 2007
that means i am fine & healthy.
The last time you visited hospital, hope you remembered what they saw in your ears. Pieces of condom.
ashawo is your name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interesting Confusions! / See Whatsapp Chat Between Father & Son / Funny Pictures African Kids Can Relate To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.