Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful (2879 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by dainventor: 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2012
I need Ur advice peeps my dad has given me till May to go because I hve started a media Career
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by dainventor: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2012
Still waiting for ur response
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by moremi2008(m): 2:02am On Apr 21, 2012
Media career?!!! LOLLLLLLLLL!!! You people will not kill me with laughter today. Who dash monkey banana? What's is your name and why has nobody heard of you? My dear, you don't have a career yet; you're just an aspirant. Let me guess, you're not a university graduate and instead of studying for JAMB you want to be a rapper? I am not your father, but I am tempted to send you packing from Nairaland to go face your books! You need to refocus your life.
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by cfours: 2:10am On Apr 21, 2012
Take charge of your own life and don't let other people decide it for you. not even your parents.

you could take a part time job to sustain yourself or live with friends for the time being.
Or maybe hide your aspirations from your parents. Lie to them that you are studying to be a doctor and work on your dreams behind their back. grin
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by moremi2008(m): 3:21am On Apr 21, 2012
c.fours:
Take charge of your own life and don't let other people decide it for you. not even your parents.

you could take a part time job to sustain yourself or live with friends for the time being.
Or maybe hide your aspirations from your parents. Lie to them that you are studying to be a doctor and work on your dreams behind their back. grin

Stop deceiving the poor chap! This is Nigeria we're talking about here. Part-time job where? As a bus-conductor? What fcking dream? Stop peddling foolishness please. If he doesn't have the drive to pass JAMB and go to school, then he doesn't heave the drive to succeed in this cut-throat world without an education. Please go take a quick survey of successful media/branding professionals and come back to tell me how many of them are school cert holders! He thinks he has a career because rent and food is free?! A re-think is in order.
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by KevinII(m): 5:07am On Apr 21, 2012
moremi2008:

Stop deceiving the poor chap! This is Nigeria we're talking about here. Part-time job where? As a bus-conductor? What fcking dream? Stop peddling foolishness please. If he doesn't have the drive to pass JAMB and go to school, then he doesn't heave the drive to succeed in this cut-throat world without an education. Please go take a quick survey of successful media/branding professionals and come back to tell me how many of them are school cert holders! He thinks he has a career because rent and food is free?! A re-think is in order.
smdh. that is the biggest fallacy i have heard in my whole life! which planet is this ape from? i cant believe there are still people with this kind of belief in this present world. smdh smdhis smdhid smdhf smdhaoa
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2012
Hey buddy listen to my story you could gain a few thing's. When I was much younger in my secondary school day's I really loved art. I loved drawing reading novel's and stuff I alway's came top's in english and my spoken and written English was quite impressive for my age so I was ultimately set for a career in the art's maybe law or something but my mom disagreed despite the fact that Ihad some challenge's with my quantitative's and I alway's struggled to pass them although I did pass them any way. It was obvious that I was naturally cutout for the art's but then I had no choice. I had to switch to the science's and this put a loty of pressure on me but I managed to graduate with a 2:1 in engineering at 22yr's well presently now I am on my master's degree enroute my PhD. So how did I manage to give my talent (arts) a lifeline or did I just allow it to die? No. I am a very prolific musician now who can handle up to 5 musical instrument's. I saved up all my money to acquire the instrument and the skill while also accomodating my parent's desire to be a scientist. Well, maybe they were right becos I have my leg in two world's now which is an advantage and I am even better on my instrument's than your average nigerian graduate in music. So, what I'm saying is this, do not just suffer yourself. He who pay's the piper dictate's the tune and that is what your dad is trying to show you. Let him have his way but look out for the slightest opportunity to pursue your dream believe me it will surely present itself and you might end up having the best of both world's just like me. I hope this helped. Never walk out on your father without a viable mean's of survival else you become a scavenger.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by moremi2008(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2012
Kevin_II:
smdh. that is the biggest fallacy i have heard in my whole life! which planet is this ape from? i cant believe there are still people with this kind of belief in this present world. smdh smdhis smdhid smdhf smdhaoa

Who sent for you? Why are you relevant? Who is your father? Which impoverished hovel have you crawled out of? Who unlocked your cage and let you out of the Romance section? Why wouldn't you think that everybody is an ape when your mother herself is the Queen Chimpanze, the only creature your father could afford to marry? I took a peek at your history here on Nairaland and it isn't surprising that you can't pass JAMB! You poor, dull thing! Good luck with your life; you're going to need it! It's a harsh world out there for semi-illiterate, impoverished dull children.
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by KevinII(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
moremi2008:

Who sent for you? Why are you relevant? Who is your father? Which impoverished hovel have you crawled out of? Who unlocked your cage and let you out of the Romance section? Why wouldn't you think that everybody is an ape when your mother herself is the Queen Chimpanze, the only creature your father could afford to marry? I took a peek at your history here on Nairaland and it isn't surprising that you can't pass JAMB! You poor, dull thing! Good luck with your life; you're going to need it! It's a harsh world out there for semi-illiterate, impoverished dull children.
All I see is bla bla blah and even more blaah. Are you a sheep? No, you are worse. You are the king of f00ls. You took a look are my history and came up with a verdict? grin Send it to the US Senate for all I care. I will seat my bare skinny arse on a block of ice for two days if they decide you are smarter. Bloody-mofo-son-of-a-whorish-fada-whose-mother-also-doubles-as-his-grandma-because-his-father-raped-his-own-mother-no-less-and-planted-the-abomination-that-you-are-in-her. Go and spew your lies elsewhere. Fuctard of no ancestry. May amadioha seal your anus with concrete. May sango divest the shreds of your mutilated manhoood to the four corners of the earth. cool
I have a whole lot more where that came from, so bring it on you gay donkey. Nonsense and ingredient!
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2012
dainventor: Still waiting for ur response
What response do you want? You have a career and I bet you must be 18 over, what u need to do is get a house of your own.
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2012
@OP
like someone said: "he who pays the piper, dictate the tune"
you are living in your father's house and he takes care of you, so you have to abide by his rules and regulations. it sure aint right, but thats the way life goes. i wouldnt for a minute do something in life that i am not passionate about, but everyone is different, and you have to be very careful about what you do now.

if you can take care of yourself then RIDE ON, but if that media stuff is not going to take care of all your immediatte needs then you need to be realistic.
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by KevinII(m): 5:14am On Apr 22, 2012
Kevin_II:
All I see is bla bla blah and even more blaah. Are you a sheep? No, you are worse. You are the king of f00ls. You took a look are my history and came up with a verdict? grin Send it to the US Senate for all I care. I will seat my bare skinny arse on a block of ice for two days if they decide you are smarter. Bloody-mofo-son-of-a-whorish-fada-whose-mother-also-doubles-as-his-grandma-because-his-father-raped-his-own-mother-no-less-and-planted-the-abomination-that-you-are-in-her. Go and spew your lies elsewhere. Fuctard of no ancestry. May amadioha seal your anus with concrete. May sango divest the shreds of your mutilated manhoood to the four corners of the earth. cool
I have a whole lot more where that came from, so bring it on you gay donkey. Nonsense and ingredient!
Where is the fuctard gay donkey with a female name moremi? No replies yet, puzzy. Fucking toto like you! What happened to the sewer that is your mouth? May your mandibles remain dismantled, gay idiota. Ode kobo kobo
moremi2008 = toto
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by moremi2008(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2012
Kevin_II:
Where is the fuctard gay donkey with a female name moremi? No replies yet, puzzy. Fucking toto like you! What happened to the sewer that is your mouth? May your mandibles remain dismantled, gay idiota. Ode kobo kobo
moremi2008 = toto

You are not worth direct engagement; your betters have tried and failed. Please stop clamoring for my attention. You got that privilege once and that's all you're going to get for a while. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by acidtalk: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2012
moremi2008:

STOP HATING!!!

If you've failed in your dream career doesn't give you the right to bring others down and try to kill their dreams prematurely.

Most successful people both within Nigeria and abroad took risk. They saw light ( a vision) where everyone else saw darkness. They were kicked out becoming homeless, hungry, and outcasted by others but it only made them stronger because they believed and never gave up on their dreams.

If the young man can take all the risk stated above, then the sky is surely his starting point.

And who said their aren't well respected part-time jobs in Nigeria?

Please don't stain this young brian with your stu*pidity and myopic empty skull.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2012
@acid please let's keep this discussion civil. Moremi only shared his own view which he is entitled to. The use of such abusive word's is not only disturbing but make's you come across like a frustrated bigot and having said that, I get what you mean by the op pursuing his dream's and nobody is saying he shouldn't we are only advising him to go about it intelligently so his story does not end up like the prodigal son. He has no business standing up to his father as long as he is still picking his bill's but that does not mean he still can't pursue his dream's albeit discreetly. I took the pain's to share my story woth him in the hope that he might turn this seeming stumbling block to a stepping stone just like I did. I now understand that if I have the talent to excel in a field I can always pursue it at my leisure. This piece' s of advice has been given just to address the nigerian system. I hope you know this country is not one you can apply some theories gotten in a book written in the west to. This is nigeria and the earlier OP realised that the better otherwise he's just another prodigal son in the pipeline.
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by moremi2008(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2012
acidtalk:

STOP HATING!!!

If you've failed in your dream career doesn't give you the right to bring others down and try to kill their dreams prematurely.

Most successful people both within Nigeria and abroad took risk. They saw light ( a vision) where everyone else saw darkness. They were kicked out becoming homeless, hungry, and outcasted by others but it only made them stronger because they believed and never gave up on their dreams.

If the young man can take all the risk stated above, then the sky is surely his starting point.

Please don't stain this young brian with your stu*pidity and myopic empty skull.

LOL @ this r*tarded rant! Failed dream career? Me? Hating on what? Hahahahaha! You stuupid miserable thing! My monthly income can probably buy you and your entire village. Encouraging the boy to leave his father house to go chase shadows instead of focusing on going to school like the rest of his mates is just criminal. Haba, even trust fund babies know the value of a university degree! Harboring hopes of any kind of sophisticated career in this day and age with an empty skull is equivalent to starting a marathon race one week AFTER the race began. Why can't he go to school first and chase a career later? Oh, I forgot, he's too stuupid to get into university and he thinks he's gonna find it easier to excel in the media industry! Bloody pipe dreams! Abeg, let's call a spade a spade and keep it moving! Let's not waste precious time encouraging a dullard who won't go to school.
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by dainventor: 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2012
moremi2008: Media career?!!! LOLLLLLLLLL!!! You people will not kill me with laughter today. Who dash monkey banana? What's is your name and why has nobody heard of you? My dear, you don't have a career yet; you're just an aspirant. Let me guess, you're not a university graduate and instead of studying for JAMB you want to be a rapper? I am not your father, but I am tempted to send you packing from Nairaland to go face your books! You need to refocus your life.

See I sort out find out dream killers n suddenly u show up your ugly face. My luv... I tell u, kill yourself because u are nt worthy to be among the living.

Now let me introduce my event properly that u may be put to Shame:

BrandWorld Media
Presents
DIGITAL IMMIGRANTS
Mobile money technology Workshop for the Nigerian Youth.

We are going Cashless Nigeria

Venue: Unilag Main Auditorium
Date: 3rd, May, 2012.
Expected number of youths: 5000+

You Shouldn't miss out on this Event!

FEES: 1000NGN only
Volunteers still needed!....

FooOooooollllllll............
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by dainventor: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
acidtalk:

STOP HATING!!!

U are incredible! I can c sme crazy dreamkillers out there but sure they can't kill me .... Let me impress u little..
www.dainventor.yolasite.com
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by dainventor: 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2012
moremi2008:

LOL @ this r*tarded rant! Failed dream career? Me? Hating on what? Hahahahaha! You stuupid miserable thing! My monthly income can probably buy you and your entire village. Encouraging the boy to leave his father house to go chase shadows instead of focusing on going to school like the rest of his mates is just criminal. Haba, even trust fund babies know the value of a university degree! Harboring hopes of any kind of sophisticated career in this day and age with an empty skull is equivalent to starting a marathon race one week AFTER the race began. Why can't he go to school first and chase a career later? Oh, I forgot, he's too stuupid to get into university and he thinks he's gonna find it easier to excel in the media industry! Bloody pipe dreams! Abeg, let's call a spade a spade and keep it moving! Let's not waste precious time encouraging a dullard who won't go to school.

Thanks ur Honorable Idiot.... I must say u are an afficionado of foolishness.....

Please do well to look up my site at www.dainventor.yolasite.com

Thanks.
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by moremi2008(m): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
dainventor:

Thanks ur Honorable Idiot.... I must say u are an afficionado of foolishness.....

Please do well to look up my site at www.dainventor.yolasite.com

Thanks.

See how mumu fall my hand! WTF does the mad ramblings on your website have to do with a "media career"? I can see why your father wants to kick you out of his house: you're clearly mentally unstable. Please explain WTF this r*tarded from your "website" means: "Though, i have been out of school for four years now, i have been able to aquire knowledge enough to shift this planet from orbit."

LMAO!!!!!!!! You f*cking crazy dunce! You haven't been able to pass JAMB for 4 years?!!! Bloody scammer! I just feel sorry for the poor kids you're going to scam into paying N1,000 to hear you regurgitate material they can find for free on the Internet. You had better shut-up and GTFOH before I completely destroy you. If you're as smart as you claim to be, go pass JAMB and go learn book! Stop believing your own delusions of greatness and go apologize to your father for being a useless son.
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by dainventor: 1:06am On Apr 23, 2012
moremi2008:

See how mumu fall my hand! WTF does the mad ramblings on your website have to do with a "media career"? I can see why your father wants to kick you out of his house: you're clearly mentally unstable. Please explain WTF this r*tarded from your "website" means: "Though, i have been out of school for four years now, i have been able to aquire knowledge enough to shift this planet from orbit."

LMAO!!!!!!!! You f*cking crazy dunce! You haven't been able to pass JAMB for 4 years?!!! Bloody scammer! I just feel sorry for the poor kids you're going to scam into paying N1,000 to hear you regurgitate material they can find for free on the Internet. You had better shut-up and GTFOH before I completely destroy you. If you're as smart as you claim to be, go pass JAMB and go learn book! Stop believing your own delusions of greatness and go apologize to your father for being a useless son.

Chicken e be like say Na school be ur problem......eereeyaaaaahhh. well to pity uR thoughts... I took a professional course in programming n either ur sick head wills or not after this event, SMARTNIGERIA TV (my TV program proudly supported by the Lagos state Government) will be out by December this year .........

Foolish olodo.

Lastly I am backed up by
Airtel
US Embassy
PAGATECH
RAAPS Network
Asiwaju Dayo Israel
Protech Ltd
First bank Plc..
I no say e go pain u but hmmmmm go hug transformer..
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by KevinII(m): 5:28am On Apr 23, 2012
moremi2008:

You are not worth direct engagement; your betters have tried and failed. Please stop clamoring for my attention. You got that privilege once and that's all you're going to get for a while. Good luck!
Puccie...So you can actually write a few sentences without insulting anyone? I didn't know that grin Guess you knew that your body go pain you if you had insulted me again, king of f00ls. Them no dey tell madman say rain dey fall grin grin grin grin. Ever try insulting me again and I'll let hell loose on your bald skewed head, toto like you. You saw fight and ran away as fast as your skinny legs could carry you okwa ya? wink You are now my biatch, my dog, to be fcccked from behind whenever i want! olori ibu!
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by nitrogen(m): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2012
moremi2008:

This shoulda been ya last post on this thread, by going into war of words wit them will degrade you, believe me,thats the op's choice of career, he just needed some advice and u did good by giving him one while he isnt confortable wit it. SO?
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2012
@ OP, since you seem to be doing so well, you shouldn't have any problem leaving your father's house.
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by dainventor: 12:43am On Apr 25, 2012
steph7: @ OP, since you seem to be doing so well, you shouldn't have any problem leaving your father's house.

All I wanted was good advice but some fellow Nigerians lack real courtesy
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by Shola2009(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2012
Moremi 2009 did more insulting than advising. OP, mentioned media career. and yet you started making all sorts of assumptions.. saying he wanted to be a rapper . .he not being a university grad. All sorts of unnecessary carp in my opinion. All for what?

@OP, I'm not impressed with the content in your website. but to be honest, it certainly seems like you have a plan. You just need to build on it by getting more exposure and quality guidance too.
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by moremi2008(m): 3:06am On Apr 26, 2012
Shola2009: Moremi 2009 did more insulting than advising. OP, mentioned media career. and yet you started making all sorts of assumptions.. saying he wanted to be a rapper . .he not being a university grad. All sorts of unnecessary carp in my opinion. All for what?

@OP, I'm not impressed with the content in your website. but to be honest, it certainly seems like you have a plan. You just need to build on it by getting more exposure and quality guidance too.

No, he didn't come here for advice; he came to garner support for his delusions. I called him an aspiring rapper, in the absence of any provided details, to create an analogous situation. Was it facetious? Yes. But was it an effective tool to get my point across? Hell, yes!

I just have zero patience for young men like him. I have nothing against a media or music career (in fact, I have a couple of friends I respect a lot that are now well-known Nigerian rappers and they both happen to be very well educated). However, I can't stand charlatans, especially ones that can't pass basic JAMB. Did you take time to actually read that website? What has all those drawings and "inventions" got to do with a media career? Can you give me a succinct summary of the website while keeping a straight-face? That website contains the rantings of a delusional mind; I know mental instability when I see it.

You're advising him to go get "more exposure and quality guidance." Well, that's what higher education is for, even if it's only a basic OND! He's a young chap (no more than 22yrs). There's still time for him to invest in his human capital. A media career is not going to run away and his product/creations will be better for it. I can totally understand why his Dad is kicking him out of the house.

Of course, I will gladly eat my words if he comes back with professionally produced media that's backed by all the organizations he mentioned. Until then, I am calling his bluff and telling him to go to school like the rest of his mates! We aren't idiots here on Nairaland.
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2012
^^^^
I swear this moremi chap is crazy grin grin grin. I think u are making sense though.
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by nitrogen(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2012
moremi2008:

No, he didn't come here for advice; he came to garner support for his delusions. I called him an aspiring rapper, in the absence of any provided details, to create an analogous situation. Was it facetious? Yes. But was it an effective tool to get my point across? Hell, yes!

I just have zero patience for young men like him. I have nothing against a media or music career (in fact, I have a couple of friends I respect a lot that are now well-known Nigerian rappers and they both happen to be very well educated). However, I can't stand charlatans, especially ones that can't pass basic JAMB. Did you take time to actually read that website? What has all those drawings and "inventions" got to do with a media career? Can you give me a succinct summary of the website while keeping a straight-face? That website contains the rantings of a delusional mind; I know mental instability when I see it.

You're advising him to go get "more exposure and quality guidance." Well, that's what higher education is for, even if it's only a basic OND! He's a young chap (no more than 22yrs). There's still time for him to invest in his human capital. A media career is not going to run away and his product/creations will be better for it. I can totally understand why his Dad is kicking him out of the house.

Of course, I will gladly eat my words if he comes back with professionally produced media that's backed by all the organizations he mentioned. Until then, I am calling his bluff and telling him to go to school like the rest of his mates! We aren't idiots here on Nairaland.
cheesy cheesy cheesy,

U raw.
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by cfours: 11:24pm On May 02, 2012
moremi2008 sounds like a tool. Just because your life and career isn't satisfactory doesn't mean you have a pass to carry out your frustration on others.

@OP, it's your life. while I will not suggest that you quit school, study something that you are relatively passionate about or that you are skilled at so that you will have some free time to pursue your passions. school then will be your back-up. It is always good to have a back-up plan if your main plan doesn't work or takes too long to work out.
and when I said you should try part time employment if your parents kick you out, i'm also including self-employment as a category of employment. If you want to be successful without conforming to societal pressure, then i'm sure you must have the resourcefulness or entrepreneurial skills to sustain yourself.
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by moremi2008(m): 3:57am On May 03, 2012
c.fours:
moremi2008 sounds like a tool. Just because your life and career isn't satisfactory doesn't mean you have a pass to carry out your frustration on others.

@OP, it's your life. while I will not suggest that you quit school, study something that you are relatively passionate about or that you are skilled at so that you will have some free time to pursue your passions. school then will be your back-up. It is always good to have a back-up plan if your main plan doesn't work or takes too long to work out.
and when I said you should try part time employment if your parents kick you out, i'm also including self-employment as a category of employment. If you want to be successful without conforming to societal pressure, then i'm sure you must have the resourcefulness or entrepreneurial skills to sustain yourself.

Bloody dullard! Aren't you the same person that recommended he lie to his parents that he is studying medicine? And that he should move out of his father's house and support himself with part-time work? Oh, so now you've changed your mind and are suggesting he go to school this time? Hahaha! Dodosh!

How can he quit school when he has been trying to pass JAMB for the past 4yrs without success? What school is there to quit? Assuming that he can get into a university, you're also suggesting he simultaneously pursue his "passions" part-time in addition to part-time employment?! You have clearly not thought through your recommendations (and I seriously doubt that you have done much thinking your entire life). Stop trying to give advice when YOU yourself need counselling.

PS - Yes, I am a tool: the sharpest tool you'll ever meet. Come back to me when your brain breaks down again and needs fixing. Ode!
Re: My Dad Asked Me To Leave Because I Want To Be Successful by Oluwa4Sure: 9:32pm On May 04, 2012
@ moremi2008

Guy, like seriously you don't need this. Age has got absolutely nothing to do with a man's ambition or whatever!!!
Please just let it go! I see no reason why you should be throwing insults @ this guy for chryst sake!!!

I agree with some of your points though, after your first message, I didn't bother reading the other.
Again, it is not a must that you must be a BSC holder to achieve what you want in this life.
Once you can read, write and speak good English, you are half way already!!!! Take it easy man, and let the guy be.

Having a BSC is okay and very good. But does not guarantee you anything. It only increase your chances of becoming successful.
And we humans are not and will never be equal. Like my homeboy will say: " NOT TO HIM THAT LABOUR, BUT TO HIM THAT THE GOOD LORD SHOWETH MERCY!!!!"

going to the university to earn urself a BSC is a necessity, but don't tell me it is the only way up! Some end up studing one or two trade(s) after
their SS3. Others don't even finish primary school. Talk of some of our Igbo brothers that are into buying and selling. Some are can't even spell their
names. Yet, they are making million daily!!!

@OP. I will advice you to try to finish you school because it will help you alot. And remember no knowledge is a waste. Just my 2kobo sha!!!
But for now, I remain okay with my homeboy's world class quote: "NOT TO HIM THAT LABOUR, BUT TO HIM THAT THE GOOD LORD SHOWETH MERCY!!!!"

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Married Men Toast Married Women / What Do You Feel Is Your Family/friends Impression Of Your Salary / Polygamy Vs. Polyamory Vs. Polygyny Vs. Polyandry Vs. Bigamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.