Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

List Of Must Visit Nigerian Locations And Hotspots - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Must Visit Nigerian Locations And Hotspots (1230 Views)

7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination / 5 Must Visit National Parks In Nigeria / Some Funny/odd Names For Countries & Locations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Must Visit Nigerian Locations And Hotspots by POINT(m): 2:20am On Nov 08, 2007
Hello Everyone

I am creating a section on my website that talks about all the places that Nigerians should visit. Well, all the hotspots and sites that they should see around the world. It will include restaurants, museums, clubs etc. I want to create a real huge database so that people can go in there and look for something Nigerian no matter what city they are in.

SO if you like travel and you know your city quite well, please do me a favour and just drop a line. I would like the places all to be Nigerian oriented but African in general will do as well.

You will be doing me a great favour, please send me a line, email is talkofnaija@gmail.com

If you are interested in becoming an editor as well, send me message.
Re: List Of Must Visit Nigerian Locations And Hotspots by POINT(m): 3:15am On Nov 09, 2007
Just upping, any info will do please
Re: List Of Must Visit Nigerian Locations And Hotspots by newakata(f): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2009
have you gotten any responses? I am interested in knowing some hotspots since I am in Naija now- and set to leave in the next 30 days.
Re: List Of Must Visit Nigerian Locations And Hotspots by DisGuy: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2009
Abuja---Aso Rock?

Jos--Plateau Hills

Yankari Games reserve- don't know if it still exists though in Bauchi

Calabar/Tinapa

sad we dont have a proper tourist site for nigeria, no wonder most travel agent dont do package to nigeria
Re: List Of Must Visit Nigerian Locations And Hotspots by riversman: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2009
at least start with a couple of cities, naija is a hot spot by itself, lol
Re: List Of Must Visit Nigerian Locations And Hotspots by paddylo1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
havnt been in naija in 2yrs but

heres some spots i know is popping

1)Abuja, the whole city is cool lots of nite spots and clubs opening everyday
my tip?, check out the NICON HILTON fulani bar and try out their Nigerian pizza,my chick took me there and i really enjoyed it

2)EKO, (lagos), okay too many hot spots in lagos
my tip?, try out the barbeach u can have drinks on the beach and cruise the island 4 nite clubs afterwards

3)Calabar, beautiful city with beautiful people
try out the calabar carnival,or better yet obudu cattle ranch

4)bauchi, yankari games reserve

5)kano, kano has probably the oldest city in nigeria dating back many centuries
its very traditional,but also very rich,probably the richest city in northern nigeria,often compared to lagos in terms of commerce

(1) (Reply)

Schengen Visa Willing To Go To Neitherland / Visa Free / How Do I Secure Gabon Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.