Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Hon. Patrick Obahiogbon On Easter: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hon. Patrick Obahiogbon On Easter: (820 Views)

Shame!; See What This Girl Posted About Jesus Christ On Easter Day. Photos / Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing / Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Patrick Obahiogbon On Easter: by akinnux(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2012
Beyond the fugacious razzmatazz of the moment, I seriously call attention to the rutilanting and coruscating
modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ and I dare pontificate that save and until we viscerally emblematize
the virtues of self-immolation, quintessential abnegation, eulogizeable simplicity, Christ-like humility and
immerse ourselves in platonic emotionalism of agape love and communalistic service, we would have woefully
failed in learning and imbibing the true meaning of EASTER.

Translation of Obahiogbon by Oluwatoyin Vincent Adepoju, Professor of English:

Beyond the passing celebration of the moment, I seriously call attention to the remarkable activities of the
Master Jesus the Christ, and I dare say that until we embrace in all our being the virtues of self-sacrifice, self-denial, admirable simplicity and Christ-like humility and immerse ourselves in selfless love and communal
service, we would have woefully failed in learning and imbibing the true meaning of Easter.

Source: Unilorin Bulletin of Monday, 9th April, 2012.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiogbon On Easter: by akinnux(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2012
We finally have a Professor of English to help help us interpret Hon. Obahiogbon

(1) (Reply)

The Virgin Conception Of Jesus Explained / Loaded But Powerless / Life Does Not End Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.