Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Face-2-face With Jesus. Secrets Revealed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Face-2-face With Jesus. Secrets Revealed (1177 Views)

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell / Selwyn Hughes - Writer Of Every Day With Jesus Devoutional - Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face-2-face With Jesus. Secrets Revealed by vwaves: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2012
I was unconscious and was three days in the dark after an accident recently and then had an encounter with Jesus face to face.Check out all the intriguing revelations as he took me through a journey through heaven, hell fire and the bottomless pit.I came back to life with no injury or scratch after three days but read up all the full details in this new e-book titled MYSTERIES IN TRIPS. A message from Jesus to Individuals, families, churches and nations. To get your copy online, text "I need the Book" put your name and email address and and send to 08033552630. You will be told how to get it online in less than 5minutes.

Re: Face-2-face With Jesus. Secrets Revealed by alexleo(m): 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2012
and why cant u post the message here or u want to charge us for your ebook? Did Jesus ask you to sell the message to people or what? I thought you want us to share in this message.
Re: Face-2-face With Jesus. Secrets Revealed by IDINRETE: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2012
vwaves: I was unconscious and was three days in the dark after an accident recently and then had an encounter with Jesus face to face.Check out all the intriguing revelations as he took me through a journey through heaven, hell fire and the bottomless pit.I came back to life with no injury or scratch after three days but read up all the full details in this new e-book titled MYSTERIES IN TRIPS. A message from Jesus to Individuals, families, churches and nations. To get your copy online, text "I need the Book" put your name and email address and and send to 08033552630. You will be told how to get it online in less than 5minutes.

Sir,could you please describe this jesus's facial, hair, skin color.
Re: Face-2-face With Jesus. Secrets Revealed by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2012
Criminals, another 4-private-jet-owner in the making.
Re: Face-2-face With Jesus. Secrets Revealed by Jenwitemi(m): 9:12am On Apr 21, 2012
Who go make am? You?
991: Criminals, another 4-private-jet-owner in the making.
Re: Face-2-face With Jesus. Secrets Revealed by vwaves: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2012
Jenwitemi: Who go make am? You?
This is no forum for you to be the judge as it is not of man to do so. It's your choice to read it or not as no one is imposing anything on you.
Re: Face-2-face With Jesus. Secrets Revealed by vwaves: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2012
991: Criminals, another 4-private-jet-owner in the making.
Not surprised, just as in the case of Noah. This is no forum for you to be the judge as it is not of man to do so. It's your choice to read it or not as no one is imposing anything on you.
Re: Face-2-face With Jesus. Secrets Revealed by vwaves: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2012
IDINRETE:

Sir,could you please describe this jesus's facial, hair, skin color.

Its not the hair or skin color that matters but His message for you. He loves you and can reveal himself to you in another different way if He chooses to.He is not bound by race, religion, tribe or denomination.
Re: Face-2-face With Jesus. Secrets Revealed by ITbomb(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2012
Well it seems Jesus is now inviting people upstairs to a seminar on how to make profit from e-book.
Re: Face-2-face With Jesus. Secrets Revealed by IDINRETE: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2012
vwaves:
Its not the hair or skin color that matters but His message for you. He loves you and can reveal himself to you in another different way if He chooses to.He is not bound by race, religion, tribe or denomination.

If you cannot give a description of your face to face meeting you must be hallucinating or pyschotic
Re: Face-2-face With Jesus. Secrets Revealed by users1: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2012
God is not a panacea [img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! / Wrong Interpretation And Understanding Of The Scriptures? / Image Of Tithe Defaulters In An American Church!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.