Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Why Should I Bank With GTB? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Should I Bank With GTB? (838 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man / Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Bank With GTB? by OdinMacThor(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2012
Hey y'all!
I'm considering creating my (first) bank account with GTBank, and would like you guys to help me out by posting your reviews of the bank and their services.
Arigato!
Re: Why Should I Bank With GTB? by OdinMacThor(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2012
Nobody banks with GTBank here or what?
Re: Why Should I Bank With GTB? by OdinMacThor(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2012
C'mon somebody!
Re: Why Should I Bank With GTB? by youngnapo: 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2012
GTBank is Ğoº°˚°ºϑ when it comes to internet and likes. Go for it
Re: Why Should I Bank With GTB? by rightlagos: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2012
I've been banking with them 4 long. I'm ok with all their services. Customer service is nice. Speedy deposit and withdrawal. When my ATM card expired, I went 2 my branch 2 request 4 another. I spent only 5 minutes there. It was as if they knew that I would come at that time. As 4 some banks, after requesting, u go waka tire, dem never do am.
Internet banking is ok. Foreign transfer is nice. No unreasonable deduction 4rm ur account or charges. I use current, domicilliary and saving. They don't withdraw any how.
etc, etc.
Re: Why Should I Bank With GTB? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2012
^ Thanks mate. Looks like I'm gonna go for it. But hey!! If anything goes wrong I'm holding you both responsible! grin

(1) (Reply)

Good Profit In Haulage Business / Western Union Clerk Thief / Please Help Wit Biz Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.