Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

TB JOSHUA “DELIVERS” MAN FROM EATING SHIT - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB JOSHUA “DELIVERS” MAN FROM EATING SHIT (1634 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TB JOSHUA “DELIVERS” MAN FROM EATING SHIT by tbjfansuk: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2012
Please note — this graphic footage is of a VERY sensitive nature and may not be suitable for all, especially for younger viewers. However, it is to build people’s faith and for the glory of God. If millions of this generation are to believe, they must see the proof that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:cool.

The footage is not in any way intended to disgrace or embarrass Mr Malomo, but rather to disgrace satan and his unclean spirits who cause people to lose control and commit such shameful and abominable acts. As John 10:10 says, “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9q8KyJk-M0M
Re: TB JOSHUA “DELIVERS” MAN FROM EATING SHIT by papagiddy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2012
this is strange.i cant even sleep since i watched it LIVE on emmanuel TV.God bless prophet T B Joshua!!!

(1) (Reply)

Blinging For Christ: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Rocks Expensive Gold Jewellry / Othodox Angican Church......... Be Ware, They Are Not Catholics!!! / Can God Truly Do All Things As Said?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.