Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Present Criticism Of The Ex-president - Your Views. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Present Criticism Of The Ex-president - Your Views. (793 Views)

How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Northern Elders To President: Your Administration Worst In Nigeria History / "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Present Criticism Of The Ex-president - Your Views. by klassyguy(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2007
[b]Okay OBJ has since left the house. But of recent i've been reading in the papers that he still wants to have power to rule the country by re-ammending the constitution and making himself the BOT chairman of the party, who is the overhead ruler of the PDP, and by also putting in the constitution that the president will have to carry out all what the party says he should carry out, and not what he feels like doing.

first question: is this not selfish on the part of the ex-president?

Secondly, i've been reading in all the papers of people coming out to condemn OBJ's government. Agreed, he wasn't that 100%, and most of his second term tenure was a failure (i give a typical example - his issue on keeping the former minister of aviation in his cabinet, borishade. when he was in education, the system tumbled and crashed. schools went on strike like it was going out of fashion. when he was transferred to aviation, there were 4, and i mean 4!!! major plane crashes which claimed the lives of over 400 nigerian souls, among who were young kids, a prominent ruler of the country, top officials, etc, and the stupid man still had the guts to say it was the pilots' faults that the planes crashed. and instead of the fat toad to kick him out for his incompetency, he still removed him and took him somewhere else.

look at what our roads and rail systems have turned into. anyway that's by the point.)

My point is this: why is it that it's NOW that people are coming out to say all this? When the things were glaring enough during his tenure, why did they keep mum? and why do they have to put this issue of immunity up? Everyone knows what Ex-president Clinton went thru during the Lewinsky saga. Am sure everyone also knows how many ladies baba has banged while still in office which were glaring to the public. why not indict him for glaring offences while he was there? why wait till now?

Viewers, your responses.

[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Will Sam Egwu Be Next On EFCC's List? / True Owners Of Nigeria, The Black Race And The World / Yar’adua Honours Samuel Peter With Oon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.