Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu (35467 Views)

A Thread For Liars..... / Land Of The Liars / Sermon About Liars! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2012
You are a proud gay, lesbian, pediphile on NL # GODISWATCHING YOU
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 22, 2012
You are a kidnapper, hired Assasin, armed robber, rapist and you are watching this thread. #may the wrath of God visit you.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Mynd44: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2012
You go to the back to check your account and yet you say you went to withdraw money
#God sees you#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Galaxydon1(m): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2012
££VICTOR££:
You Buy RangeSpot Ur Mama Na Food Seller 4 Primary School#Se Omo Ni Eleyi Sha Abi OmO Detergent?
talk beta tin.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2012
bennyraz: You are a young man and you keep buying biscuits,sweets,candy,chocolate for young small girls in your environment all because you want to disvirgin them #MAY GOD PUNISH YOU
No spoil Born2fuc.k parole now
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Galaxydon1(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2012
kemiola89: you spend 15k every friday nite in a club and on sunday u put #50 for offering #God iswatching you# you get strong body go clubbing yesterday but 2day u dey pretend to be sick to avoid service #God is watching you Akon's song is jamming in a club and u update Akon in d building #God is watching you#
lol. I hope dis z nt 4 me.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Mynd44: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2012
You are a chealsea fan and you hate Madrid for no reason
#wetin na#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Iszy(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2012
Lwkmd...GodIsWatchingYou jokes, tk a peep at no.12
1. Your mum sells palm oil and your dad sells cooking gas and you turn around and say your parents are into oil and gas. God is watching you!
2. Your boyfriend is travelling to Enugu by Ekenedilichukwu and you post on your Display Message 'safe flight boo'. God is watching you!
3. You and your friends are on seperate okada and you update your PM "convoy tinz". God is watching you!
4. You bought that hot red dinner gown from Primark for £10 and you brought it to Naija and sold it for N35k. God is watching you!
5. Your mum is selling stock fish and your dad, changing money(aboki) but you claim your parents are into stock exchange! God is watching you!
6. You know the guy is looking for how to ask you out and you start calling him uncle, egbon, bros. God is watching you!
7. You are 20yrs dating a 50yrs old man and you say I love my baby & cant wait to see your baby...Is he your baby or your daddy? God is watching you!
8. You are eating eba with the aroma of your neighbour's soup and you update"Shawarma Tinz". God is watching you!
9. You see my picture for FB and you save iton ya BB. Your friend ask you "Who be this beautiful babe" you tell am say I don date her before. Thunder will strike your mouth!
10. You are in a hold up and you update, flight delayed. God is watching, you shall becaught.
11. You dey relationship dey suffocate. Boyfriend keep face like monkey dey beat you every time you go update "you are the best I ever had". God is watching!
12. You roll ya breast like toilet roll before you wear the bra use groundnut do nipples come snap pic write miss endowed. My dear, God is watching you!
13. Your mom is living in a 1-room apartment,your are using a BB
Porshe and you got your girlfriend a Bold 5 to show you are a big boy. God is watching you!
14. You buy fake bling bling watch from Balogun market and you update, 'thanks uncle Chris Aire for the watch. Loving it' God is watching....lwkmd!

2 Likes

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Adechyno(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2012
Dem cari razor blade help yu scrap yur head to cure ϋя lapa-lapa(ring-worm)!!! Yu come ontop nairaland update say, na yur barber cut ϋя hair wit Clipper 4 yu #GodIsWatchingYouº°˚#

2 Likes

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by doctokwus: 11:01am On Apr 22, 2012
ogbeche77: Your mom sells stock fish nd ur dad changes
money , U turn around and say ur parents are into stock
exchange My friend#
Godiswatchingu"
U copy anoda poster's quote without acknowledging d original author& pretend u ar not infringing on copyright,
"God is watching u"
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by ismaeel86(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2012
You put alabama as your location for your nairaland profile, but u dey view this this thread from one cafe inside alaba market, God dey see u
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Oskilala: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2012
You know real madrid is winning the spanish league, and u keep fightn wid ur big mouth dat barca wins #GOD is mtcheeeew @ u#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by MrResource(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2012
You wake up this morning,you tell your bf/gf/parents say na ''Evening Mass'' you go attend angry #GodisWatchingYou
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by isiegbe(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2012
u hv never entered 1998 camry befor but u want u bf to buy u 2008 toyota camry. God wont be happy wit u
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by chidex101(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2012
u naked urself 2 a man who is not ur husband.( Baba God is watching u o! )
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Kellymann: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2012
You gave Ɣ☺ΰя gf Ɣ☺ΰя ATM card †̥ withdraw money & U̶̲̥̅̊ knw U̶̲̥̅̊ only av N200 left I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the account yet U̶̲̥̅̊ start singing aloud 'she must chop my money'! G̶̲̥̅ό̲̣̣̣ϑ Ȋ̝̊̅§ watching U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by iykay4455(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2012
You were riding a guy,your boyfriend calls and you say "honey I was praying" #Godiswatching#

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by cardoso111(m): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2012
You assume office as chairman/governor/Senator/president and you haven't solved any of the challenges on ground and the next thing is you are looking at 2015,God is looking
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by chidex101(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2012
U go 2 Church b/c u want Church members 2 c u as a Christian. GOD DEY SEE YOU!!!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Aringarosa(m): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2012
You save your p_orn folder as ''Gospel Jams'' #GodIsWatchingYou

2 Likes

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by 234GT(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2012
You dey use Amigos weave-on, yet you update Brazilian hair tinz. The hairdresser is laughing at you!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by doctokwus: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2012
U av inside info on very sick,prominent pple& know dey will soon gv up d ghost,u hurriedly make it a prophesy in ur church sermon dat dey will soon die,
#angel gabriel is waiting @d gate to ask u questions.

3 Likes

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Aringarosa(m): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2012
Your Brazillian hair, Blackberry, and all were all bought by different guys & your BB name is "Miss Independent". My sister, #GodIsWatchingU
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2012
nitrogen: u're in church, instead of listening to sermon, u're busy wit ya phone(visiting nairaland), #u no go church#

Thats mean! I m doing that. Boring sermon na!

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 22, 2012
You are 35yrs old and you put 25yrs old on your CV #GOD IS WATCHIN U
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 22, 2012
Girls ur Fixing ur yaki flip weavon,den u tke a photo of urself & upload it,tellin ur frndz my Brazillian hair. #Godiswatchingu#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by 234GT(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2012
You go start church sake of say you never get job. God is watching you!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Sparkle777(f): 11:35am On Apr 22, 2012
True but funny minus una wey dey call pastors
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by chidex101(m): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2012
U use ur position 2 take advantage of girls around u sexually, GOD IS WATCHING.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by 234GT(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2012
All you ladies who are always celebrating their 21st birthday year in year out, your wrinkled faces dey laugh una. You dey steal meat for pot, yet you dey curse James Ibori. God is watching you!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by 234GT(m): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2012
All fathers and mothers who are fond of boasting about how they used to come first when they were in school, your report cards are angry with you!

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by 234GT(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2012
You buy pure water come pour am inside eva water container. Typhoid fever dey wait you!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) / Laff Life With Apkor- Best Jokes(copyright) / Yes Or No {Season II}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.