Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ayojay - Sisi Nene "Wizkid" (freestyle) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ayojay - Sisi Nene "Wizkid" (freestyle) (1005 Views)

Exclusive: Wizkid Ft. Olusesi --> Sisi Nene (remix) / New Music: Wizkid - Sisi Nene / Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ayojay - Sisi Nene "Wizkid" (freestyle) by Excelboi(m): 12:16am On Apr 21, 2012
Hey guys, check out Ayojay freestyle on Wizkid's "Sisi Nene".... The voice is just too great and i wish the guy debut himself fully to music cos it seems he is one doing it for the fun of it... My opinion though... Check and download it below, listen and share your thought....
http://unilagolodo.com/music-wizkid-sisi-nene-remix-ft-ayo-jay/

1 Like

Re: Ayojay - Sisi Nene "Wizkid" (freestyle) by Abimbade: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2012
I DECIDED TO REPLY TO POST ON THIS FORUM FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE BECAUSE OF THIS GUY WOW HE KILLED SISNENE BEAT AND I EVEN LIKED HIS VERSE MORE THAN THAT OF WIZZY HE SHD START HIS CAREER NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE IM SURE HE WILL GIVE THE LIKES OF WIZKID A TOUGH TIME CAUSE HES GOT THE VOICE AND THE LYRICS ARE TIGHT I JUST LOVE THE GUY......
Re: Ayojay - Sisi Nene "Wizkid" (freestyle) by Excelboi(m): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2012
Yap... That voice is magical.... You need to listen to the one he sang with Capb

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Thursday :ebenezer Obey - Aiye Wa Atooro / . / What Does It Really Take To Be An OAP (on Air Personality)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.