Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! (1174 Views)

Olamide Vs. Dagrin: Lyrically Examined / Xo_senavoe Vs Mode9 :::::: Who Is Lyrically Better? / Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! by kulex2k1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2006
Anyone who hates Gunit you've got my beef. Come here lets settle this once and for all!
Re: If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! by hotangel2(f): 5:52am On Mar 28, 2006
You are in this one alone. lol.
Re: If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! by kulex2k1(m): 12:24am On Mar 29, 2006
Thanx hommie! G-Unit rules.
Re: If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! by wynnjr: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2006
aftermath and g-unit records forever bitch
Re: If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! by wynnjr: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2006
(aftermath)
Re: If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! by kulex2k1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2006
Grand collaboration, Gunit, shady and aftermath.
Re: If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! by whiteroses(f): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2006
yeah right. y'all p.i.m.p gangsta, go go , can shorty know what u mean by beef?
Re: If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! by bricklayer(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2006
honestly, g-unit music will not stand the test of time. its no more than fifteen minutes of fame, even if they make a million dollars. its about longevity and passing a message. fifty and his clones are only good for rump shaking music. think about it. yall peep lil brother's - minstrel show. show u what hip hop is made of. peace.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4510

Re: If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! by whiteroses(f): 2:22am On Mar 31, 2006
brick layer
hellniger
oi, i already sense some yabing 4rm hellniger to bricklayer and when bricks reply tomoz it ain't gonn be easy so before y'all start igniton answer my question first please. what do you mean by buff
Re: If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! by kulex2k1(m): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2006
@whiteroses
beef is when there is dispute btw people this inturn builds hatred!
Re: If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! by Ciaralover(f): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2006
GGGUNIT all the way!!!!!!
Re: If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! by eslynera(f): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2006
G-UNIT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue *runs away.*
Re: If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! by kulex2k1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2006
sorry ma! But G unit we run things, we dont suck, we rock. G unit familia for life!!!!
Re: If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! by MP007(m): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2007
beef

i beef 50, trying to force the west side front runner under the gorilla umbrella, The game is too big to be control by fiti

hate gorilla zoe, hood figga is dope but he is wack

nas, what da fuk do is mean by hip hop is dead? his career is dead no hip hop
p
Re: If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! by nutyay(m): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2007
It's g unit & nothin more f**k y'all haters.
Re: If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! by eslynera(f): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2007
G-UNIT SUCKS!!!! grin FROM 50 ALL DA WAY TO CHAM, dey just S***** tongue
Re: If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! by skingo(m): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2007
omo no dey use sauce kid lyrics oh!
that one na abomination1
Re: If You Got Beef Come And Settle It Right Here (lyrically)! by bidibudi: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2007
@bjpumpin dis is for u

/ur lyrics sucks better still u suck.
tell me wats all the crap u just dropped
that aint rap my 2 year old cousin can do better than that
shouting and wanting every1 to check ur diss tracks out
ur a confused messed up kid
i know kids like you, who try their best to gain attention
u r done here, go home tell ur mama someoe just dissed u maybe she'll come to nairaland and settle this beef for you.
eat a dick!
G unit Rulessssssssss

PS
i even heard u steal sauce kids lyrics

(1) (Reply)

"ORIGINAL" African Queen Of Hip-hop - 1st Female MC On AIT Jams: / Is Alaye In Temptation Rmx A Naija Boy? / Does The American Government Care About The Well Being Of Rap Artists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.