Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Suge Knight Believes Tupac Is Still Alive: "Nobody Seen Tupac Dead" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suge Knight Believes Tupac Is Still Alive: "Nobody Seen Tupac Dead" (1363 Views)

Tupac Is Alive!!! See What He Looks Like Now!! / Amaru Shakur Tupac Dead Or Alive. See New Hits / Tupac Dead Or Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suge Knight Believes Tupac Is Still Alive: "Nobody Seen Tupac Dead" by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 21, 2012
If you thought the digital revival of Tupac Shakur on the Coachella stage this year was hauntingly real, Suge Knight’s latest claims will add another spine-chilling layer to this story. 

According to the former CEO of Death Row Records (and supposedly one of the last men to see Tupac alive), Knight is not convinced the late Oakland rapper is actually dead.

His recent appearance on L.A’s 93.5 KDay has reignited the urban legend that Shakur faked his own death.

"Maybe the question is ... Pac's not really dead ... Pac's somewhere else," Knight said.

Knight then added that the reason the police never found a murderer is simply because there was no murder. He further supported his own theory when he explained that nobody bared witness to the rapper’s corpse after the 1996 fatal shooting.

"Nobody seen Tupac dead,” he said. "The person who supposedly cremated Tupac ... this guy got about 3 million dollars .. personally from me ... cash ... and next thing I know I never heard from the guy or seen him again ... he retired and left."

Re: Suge Knight Believes Tupac Is Still Alive: "Nobody Seen Tupac Dead" by brainchild78(m): 7:21am On Apr 21, 2012
stop joining the band wagon and feeding into the false hype that tupac is alive. he is very much dead, hence let his soul r.i.p.
Re: Suge Knight Believes Tupac Is Still Alive: "Nobody Seen Tupac Dead" by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2012
brainchild78: stop joining the band wagon and feeding into the false hype that tupac is alive. he is very much dead, hence let his soul r.i.p.

Look pac aint dead... U're hearing it from one of d last guy who saw pac.... Like Suge said he personally gave a guy 3million dollars to cremate Pac and d guy disapeard. Pac is tryn to make a big comebac and it'll be a big shocker to d d world. **WORD***
Re: Suge Knight Believes Tupac Is Still Alive: "Nobody Seen Tupac Dead" by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 21, 2012
brainchild78: stop joining the band wagon and feeding into the false hype that tupac is alive. he is very much dead, hence let his soul r.i.p.

Has Reverend Jesse Jackson or Pac's mother ever admitted in any interview that they saw 2PAC's body cremated? When a celeb like pac stages his death, does he invite d world to watch him cremated.. Look u're jst one dude sitting there in ur house listening to wat "he says/she says".. Suge Knight says pac isn't dead. While u are one dude sayn he's dead, who do we believe huh?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Incredibly Sad Day — Singer Goldie Harvey Is Dead / Why Didn't KENNIS Music (keke And D1) Attend Tuface And Annie's Wedding? / Who borrowed from who? (KIM or KRIS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.