Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Psychiatric Hospital - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Psychiatric Hospital (1641 Views)

When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) / They Tried To Run Away From A Psychiatric Hospital / A Trip To The Psychiatric Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psychiatric Hospital by Babybee(f): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2006
A doctor after hearing that one of the patients in a mental hospital had saved another from a suicide attempt by pulling him out of a bathtub, the hospital director reviewed the rescuer's file and called him into his office.

"Mr. Haroldson, your records and your heroic behavior indicate that you're ready to go home. I'm only sorry that the man you saved later killed himself with a rope around the neck."

"Oh, he didn't kill himself," Mr. Haroldson replied. "I hung him up to dry."
Re: Psychiatric Hospital by Free(f): 1:31am On Mar 28, 2006
shocked shocked shocked thats horrible , but at the same time Funny grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Psychiatric Hospital by spikelord(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2006
I wonder what the look on that man's face would be like.
Re: Psychiatric Hospital by karemy(m): 9:45am On Mar 28, 2006
wow, tats a very funny one.I think d man will b dumbfounded shocked shocked.Really laughing now grin grin
Re: Psychiatric Hospital by Z4M4eva(f): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2006
Babybee:

"Oh, he didn't kill himself," Mr. Haroldson replied. "I hung him up to dry."

Damn! grin
Re: Psychiatric Hospital by micklplus(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2006
imagine insanity in the highest order grin
Re: Psychiatric Hospital by opeemi1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2006
Men grin that was terrible. grin grin grin grin,the doctor will certainly put him to the highest level of psychiatric ward this time, grin grin grin
Re: Psychiatric Hospital by barinaadaa(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2006
that is really cool,i bet that pacient`s case is really cronic. grin
Re: Psychiatric Hospital by 2cantango(f): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2006
grin grin grin that's cute grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 / What's The Funniest Name You've Heard Or Seen? / Aboki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.