Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 (1641 Views)

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Express Laugh with Promoe......vol. 1 / Little Johnny Special Vol 3 ----sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2006
THE DARK CONFESSION

A woman takes a lover home during the day, while her husband is at work. Unbeknownst to her, her 9 year old son was hiding in the closet.

Her husband comes home unexpectedly, so she puts the lover in the closet with the little boy.

The little boy says, "Dark in here."
The man says, "Yes it is."
Boy- "I have a baseball."
Man- "That's nice."
Boy- "Want to buy it?"
Man- "No, thanks."
Boy- "My dad's outside."
Man- "OK, how much?"
Boy- "$250."

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the mom's lover are in the closet together.

Boy- "Dark in here."
Man- "Yes, it is."
Boy- "I have a baseball glove."
The lover, remembering the last time, asks the boy, "How much?"
Boy- "$750."
Man- "Fine."

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your glove. Let's go outside and toss the baseball back and forth."

The boy says, "I can't. I sold them."
The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?"

The son says "$1,000."

The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that.

That is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess."

They go to church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door.

The boy says, "Dark in here."
The priest says, "Don't start that shit again."

1 Like

Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2006
The nun teaching Sunday School was speaking to her class one morning and
she asked the question, "When you die and go to Heaven, which part of
your body goes first?"

BIMBO raised her hand and said, "I think it's your hands."

Why do you think it's your hands, BIMBO?"

Suzy replied, "Because when you pray, you hold your hands together in
front of you and God just takes your hands first."

"What a wonderful answer!" the nun said.LITTLE JOHNNY raised his hand and said, "Sister, I think it's your
legs."

The nun looked at him with the strangest look on her face.

"Now, Little Johnny, why do you think it would be your legs?"

Little Johnny said, "Well, I walked into Mommy and Daddy's bedroom the
other night. Mommy had her legs straight up in the air and she was saying, "Oh God,I'm coming!"

If Dad hadn't pinned her down, we'd have lost her."

The nun fainted
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2006
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. The courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off. Also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today, as they may be connected to the ass that I may have to kiss tomorrow.

AMEN!
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2006
in the year 2000,thats six years ago,mr TUNDE had a heart attack.his wife YEMI tok very good care of him by keeping him low on fatty foods,feeding him low sodium and keeping him away from all the foods that can cause him heart attack again, then last week,they were both driving along IBADAN-LAGOS express way when one big trailer smashed their car.they both died instantly and was welcome by st.peter at the gate of heaven.

St. Peter greeted the couple at the Pearly Gates and took them on a tour of Heaven. Their first stop was a luxury mansion: "Your new home," St. Peter told them.

Looking at the expensive marble floors, TUNDE asked, "How much is this going to cost us?"

"Nothing," St. Peter replied. "Everything is free in Heaven."

Next, they visited their new championship-style golf course.

"This is your private golf course," St. Peter said. "It changes daily, representing the greatest golf courses on Earth."

"What are the green fees?" TUNDE asked.

"This is Heaven," St. Peter said. "You play for free, my friend."
================================================================

Then they went to the RESTURANT and saw a VERY NICE MEAL made from the best cuisine Earth had to offer.

"How much to eat?" TUNDE asked.

St. Peter replied, "My friend, don't you understand yet? This is Heaven - it's all free!"

"I see," TUNDE said, scratching his chin. "Tell me, is that meal low sodium, low fat and low SUGAR?"

"No," St. Peter said. "And that's really the best part: You can eat as much as you like, of whatever you want, and never get fat or sick. This is Heaven!"

With that, TUNDE pitched a fit: He tossed his halo on the floor and took the Lord's name in vain (several times, in fact).

"TUNDE!" YEMI cried. "What's wrong?" TUNDE glared at his wife. "What's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong! If it wasn't for your OVER CARING, I could have been here SIX years ago!"
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2006
While visiting England, OBASANJO is invited to tea with the QQUEEN. He asks her what her leadership philosophy is. She says that it is to surround herself with intelligent people.
OBASANJO asks how she knows if they're intelligent.
"I do so by asking them the right questions," says the Queen. "Allow me to demonstrate."
OBASANJO watches as the Queen phones Tony Blair and says, "Mr. Prime Minister, please answer this question: your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it?"
Tony Blair responds, "It's me, QUEEN."
"Correct. Thank you and good-bye, sir," says the Queen. She hangs up and says, "Did you get that, MR OBASANJO?"

OBASANJO NODS: "Yes ma'am. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using that!"

OBASANJO, upon returning to ASO ROCK, decides he'd better put the PRESIDENT of the Senate to the test. OBASANJO summons PIUS ANYIM to ASO ROCK and says, "Senator ANYIM, I wonder if you can answer a question for me."
"Why, of course, sir. What's on your mind?"
OBASANJO the question: "Uhh, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

ANYIM hems and haws and finally asks, "Can I think about it and get back to you?"
OBASANJO agrees, and ANYIM leaves. He immediately calls a meeting of other senior PDP senators, and they puzzle over the question for several hours, but nobody can come up with an answer. Finally, in desperation, ANYIM calls TINUBU at the LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE and explains his problem.

"Now look here, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"
TINUBU answers immediately, "It's me, of course."
Much relieved, ANYIM rushes back to ASO ROCK, finds OBASANJO, and exclaims, "I know the answer, sir! I know who it is! It's BOLA TINUBU!"
And OBASANJO replies in disgust, "Wrong, you dumb shit, it's TONY BLAIR'
--------------------------
SPARE SOME LAUGH,KING OF JOKES WILL BE BACK TOMORROW

1 Like

Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2006
A jewish man dies and storms the gate of heaven with anger.at the gate ,st peter spotted him from abot 500m and called the guards.
Is MOSES here? he asked st peter
yes and why are you holding that matchet and stone?
because i want to kill MOSES said the man.
Why is that? asked pete
then the man answered, Because he led us for fourty years and fourty nights through the desert and left us to one place that has no oil in the middle east.
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2006
A middle aged woman has a heart attack and is taken to the hospital. While on the operating table she has a near-death experience. During that experience she sees her guardian angel and asks if this is her time. The angel says no and explains that she has another 30-40 years to live.

Upon her recovery she decides to just stay in the hospital for a few more days and have a facelift, plastic surgery and a tummy tuck. She even has someone come in and change her hair color. She figures since she's got another 30 or 40 years she might as well make the most of it. She walks out the hospital after the last operation and is killed by an ambulance speeding up to the hospital.

She arrives in heaven again, sees her guardian angel and says, "I thought you said I had another 30-40 years!!"

The angel replies, "Sorry. I didn't recognize you." YOU CHANGED A LOT.

1 Like

Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2006
Several centuries ago, the Pope decreed that all the Jews had to leave Italy. There was, of course, a huge outcry from the Jewish community, so the Pope offered a deal. He would have a religious debate with a leader of the Jewish community. If the Jewish leader won the debate, the Jews would be permitted to stay in Italy. If the Pope won, the Jews would have to leave.

The Jewish community met and picked an aged Rabbi, Moishe, to represent them in the debate. Rabbi Moishe, however, could not speak Latin and the Pope could not speak Yiddish. So it was decided that this would be a "silent" debate.

On the day of the great debate, the Pope and Rabbi Moishe sat opposite each other for a full minute before the Pope raised his hand and showed three fingers.

Rabbi Moishe looked back and raised one finger.

Next, the Pope waved his finger around his head.

Rabbi Moishe pointed to the ground where he sat.

The Pope then brought out a communion wafer and chalice of wine.

Rabbi Moishe pulled out an apple.

With that, the Pope stood up and said, "I concede the debate. This man has bested me. The Jews can stay."

Later, the Cardinals gathered around the Pope, asking him what had happened.

The Pope said, "First I held up three fingers to represent the Trinity. He responded by holding up one finger to remind me that there was still one God common to both our religions. Then I waved my finger around me to show him that God was all around us. He responded by pointing to the ground to show that God was also right here with us. I pulled out the wine and the wafer to show that God absolves us of our sins. He pulled out an apple to remind me of original sin. He had an answer for everything. What could I do?"

Meanwhile, the Jewish community crowded around Rabbi Moishe, asking what happened.

"Well," said Moishe, "first he said to me, 'You Jews have three days to get out of here.' So I said to him, 'Up yours'. Then he tells me the whole city would be cleared of Jews. So I said to him, 'Listen here Mr. Pope, the Jews , we stay right here!"

"And then?" asked a woman.

"Who knows?" said Rabbi Moishe. "We broke for lunch."
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2006
Many, many years ago
When I was twenty three
I got married to a widow
Pretty as could be.

This widow had a grown up daughter
With flowing hair of red,
My father fell in love with her
And soon the two were wed.

This made my dad my son-in-law
And changed my very life.
Now my daughter was my mother,
For she was my father's wife.

To complicate the matters worse
Although it brought me joy,
I soon became the father
Of a bouncing baby boy.

My little baby then became
A brother-in-law to dad,
And so became my uncle,
Though it made me very sad.

For if he was my uncle,
Then that also made him brother
To the widow's grown up daughter,
Who of course was my step-mother.

Father's wife then had a son
Who kept them on the run,
And he became my grandson
For he was my daughter's son.

My wife is now my mother's mother
And it makes me blue.
Because although she is my wife,
She's now my grandma too.

If my wife is my grandmother,
Then I am her grandchild.
And every time I think of it
It simply drives me wild.

For now I have become
The strangest case you ever saw,
As the husband of my grandmother,
I am my own grandpa
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2006
Lost Ball

A man staggers into an emergency room with two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally the doctor asks him what happened.
Well, it was like this, said the man. I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when she sliced her ball into a pasture of cows.

We went to look for it, and while I was rooting around I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail, and sure enough, there was my wife's golf ball, stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt. That's when I made my mistake.

"What did you do?" asks the doctor.

Well, I lifted the tail and yelled to my wife,
"Hey, this looks like yours!"
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by Ugwumba(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2006
LMFAO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Good one.
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2006
The Interview

The CIA had an opening for an assassin. After all of the background checks, interviews, and testing were done there were three finalists: two men and one woman. For the final test, the CIA agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.

"We must know that you will follow your instructions, no matter what the circumstances. Inside this room you will find your wife sitting in a chair. You have to kill her."

The first man said, "You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife."
===============
It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err. MILLA

The agent replies, "Then you're not the right man for this job."

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about five minutes. Then the agent came out with tears in his eyes. "I tried, but I can't kill my wife."

The agent replies, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home."

Finally, it was the woman's turn. Only she was told to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one shot after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow and said, "You guys didn't tell me the gun was loaded with rubber bullets. I had to beat him to death with the chair."
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2006
Men Super Store

Recently a "Husband Super Store" opened where women could go to choose a husband from among many men. It was laid out in five floors.

The only rule was, once you opened the door to any floor, you HAD to choose a man from that floor; if you went up a floor, you couldn't go back down except to leave the place, never to return. A couple of girlfriends went to the shopping center to find some husbands,

First floor
The door had a sign saying, "These men have jobs and love kids." The women read the sign and said, "Well, that's better than not having a job or not loving kids, but I wonder what's further up?" So up they went.

Second floor
The sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking." "Hmmm," said the ladies, "But, I wonder what's further up?"

Third floor
This sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, are extremely good looking, love kids and help with the housework."
"Wow," said the women, "Very tempting." But there was another floor, so further up they went.

Fourth floor
This door had a sign saying "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak."
"Oh, mercy me," they cried, "Just think what must be awaiting us further on! So up to the fifth floor they went.

Fifth floor
The sign on that door said, "This floor is empty and exists only to prove that women are impossible to please. The exit is to your left."

1 Like

Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2006
Virgin's Confession

A sixteen year-old virgin girl has a bad day, so she goes to visit her priest after hours in his office. Late that evening, she goes to his office for guidance and confession.

"Father, I called a man a son-of-a-bitch yesterday."
" Why did you call him a son-of-a-bitch?" the priest asked.
" Because, Father, he touched me on my arm without permission."
" Do you mean like this?" he asked, as he touched her arm.
" Yes, Father."
" That's no reason for calling him a son-of-a-bitch."
" But, Father, he also touched my breasts."
" Do you mean like this?" he asked, as he touched her breasts.
" Yes, Father."
" That's no reason to call him a son-of-a-bitch."
" But, Father, he took off my clothes."
" Do you mean like this?" he asked, as he removed her clothes.
" Yes, father."
" But, Father, then he put his you-know-what in my you-know-where."
" Do you mean like this?" he asked, as he put his you-know-what in her you-know-where."
" Yes, Father."
" But, Father, he has aids!
Remarked the Father, "That son-of-a-bitch!
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2006
Three dogs were sitting in the waiting room at the veterinarian's. One of the dogs was looking glum, and the second dog turned to him and asked, ''What are you in for''?

''I'm in big trouble,'' he said. ''My owner has a really nice sports car with leather seats—he took me for a ride and I was so excited I peed on the seat, and now he's having me put to sleep.''

''I know how you feel,'' said the second dog. ''My owner has a beautiful expensive oriental rug.The other day they were late getting home from work and I just couldn't help myself, I shit all over their nice carpet and ruined it.They're having me put to sleep too.''

Both dogs turned to the third dog in the waiting room. ''So what are you in here for?'' they asked.

''Well,'' the third dog said, ''my owner likes to do her housework in the nude.The other day, she was vacumming and she knelt down to vacuum under the sofa and I just couldn't help myself. I hopped on her back and had the ride of my life.''

The other dogs nodded in sympathy, ''So she's having you put to sleep, too, Huh?''

''No,'' said the other dog, ''I'm having my nails clipped.''
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2006
Peter decided to go on vacaion with his friend, Bob. They loaded up Peter's station wagon and headed north. After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible snow storm. They pulled into a nearby farm house and asked the attractive lady of the house if they could spend the night.

"I'm recently widowed," she explained, "and I'm afraid the neighbors will talk if I let you stay in my house."

"Not to worry," Peter said, "we'll be happy to sleep in the barn."

Nine months later, Peter got a letter from the widow's attorney. He then went up to visit his friend Bob and said, "Bob, do you remember that good-looking widow at the farm we stayed at?"

"Yes, I do."

"Did you happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and have sex with her?"

"Yes, I have to admit that I did."

"Did you happen to use my name instead of telling her your name?"

Bob's face turned red and he said, "Yeah, I'm afraid I did."

"Well, thanks! She just died and left me everything!"
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2006
There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2006
And Pictures!
There was a man who had worked all of his life and had saved all of his money and was a real miser when it came to his money.

He loved money more than just about anything.

Just before he died, he said to his wife, "Now listen. When I die, I want you to take all my money and put it in the casket with me. I want to take my money to the afterlife with me.

He made her promise with all her heart that when he died, she would put all of the money in the casket with him.

Well, he died. He was stretched out in the casket, his wife was sitting there in black, and her friend was sitting next to her.

When they finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said, "Wait just a minute!' She had a box with her, she came over with the box and put it in the casket.

Then the undertakers locked the casket down, and they rolled it away. So her friend said, "Girl, I know you weren't fool enough to put all that money in there with your husband!"

She said, "Listen, I'm a Christian. I can't go back on my word. I promised him that I was gonna put that money in that casket with him.

"You mean to tell me you really put that money in the casket with him!!!!?

"NO," said the wife. "I wrote him a check."

Never Underestimate The Intelligence of a WomaN.
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2006
From A Mother With Love
Dear Child,

I am writing this slow because I know that you can't read fast.

We don't live where we did when you left home.

Your dad read in the paper that most accidents happen within 20 miles from your home so we moved.

I won't be able to send you the address, as the last family that lived here took the house numbers when they left so that they wouldn't have to change their address.

This place is real nice. It even has a washing machine. I'm not sure if it works too well though.

Last week I put a load in, pulled the chain, and haven't seen them since.

The weather isn't too bad here., it only rained twice last week, The first time it rained for three days and the second time for four days. The coat you wanted me to send you, your Uncle Steve said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets. We got another bill from the funeral home.

They said if we don't make the last payment on Grandma's grave, up she comes. John locked his keys in the car yesterday. We were worried because it took him two hours to get me and Shelby out.

Your sister had a baby this morning but I haven't found out what it is yet, so I don't know if you're an aunt or an uncle. If the baby is a girl, your sister is going to name it after me, she's going to call it Mom.

Uncle Pete fell in a whiskey vat last week. Some man tried to pull him out but he fought them off and drowned. We had him cremated and he burned for three days.

Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pick-up truck. Ralph was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. Your two friends were in the back. They drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate down.

There isn't much more news at this time. Nothing much has happened.

PS, I was going to send you some money but the envelope was already sealed.

==========yours
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2006
A doctor, a lawyer, a little boy and a priest were out for a Sunday afternoon flight on a small private plane. Suddenly, the plane developed engine trouble.

In spite of the best efforts of the pilot, the plane started to go down. Finally, the pilot grabbed a parachute, yelled to the passengers that they had better jump, and bailed out.

Unfortunately, there were only three parachutes remaining.

The doctor grabbed one and said "I'm a doctor, I save lives, so I must live," and jumped out.

The lawyer then said, "I'm a lawyer and lawyers are the smartest people in the world. I deserve to live."

He also grabbed a parachute and jumped.

The priest looked at the little boy and said, "My son, I've lived a long and full life. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you. Take the last parachute and live in peace."

The little boy handed the parachute back to the priest and said, "Not to worry, Father. The 'smartest man in the world' just took off with my back pack."
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2006
A farmer and his daughter were coming back from town with their money from some sales and a large sack of flour when all of a sudden these highway men held them up and robbed them of everything.

A few minutes later the farmer exclaims, "We're ruined, all the money's gone and there's no flour for bread!"

His daughter says, "No, papa, I hid the money in my you-know-what."

The farmer said, "You're a good girl, but if your mamma was here -
she could have saved the sack of flour as well!"
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2006
Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like, "You know sometimes I just forget to eat." Now I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name, and my keys. But I've never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of idiot to forget to eat!

A friend of mine confused her valium with her birth control pills. She had 14 kids, but she doesn't really care.

They keep telling us to get in touch with our bodies. Mine isn't all that communicative but I heard from it the other day after I said, "Body, how'd you like to go to the six o'clock class in vigorous toning?" Clear as a bell my body said, "listen witch, do it and die!"

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing (and then they marry him.)

I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, smoking too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That is my idea of a perfect day.

I know what Victoria's Secret is. The secret is that nobody older than 30 can fit into their stuff.

"If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a noose around your neck?"
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2006
Marie's funeral is a sad one as she goes to join her departed husband. Standing near the casket, a mourner keeps repeating, "At last they're together. At last they're together."

A mourner whispers, "Why are you making such a tumult? She was a tramp even when Nick was alive. What's with this nonsense, at last they're together!"

The first mourner responds, "I'm talking about her LEGS! At last they're together!"
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2006
The NIGERIAN POLICE, The THE NIGERIAN ARMY, and the SECRET SERVICE are all trying to prove that they are the best at CATCHING criminals. The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.

The SSS goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

The ARMY goes in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit, and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it coming.

The POLICE goes in. They come out two hours later with a badly beaten ANTELOPE. The ANTELOPE is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a rabbit! I'm a rabbit! ==
==================
How can you tell when a lawyer is about to lie?
His lips start moving.
===
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2006
So one night, the farmer gets drunk. He grabs his wife's tits and says, "If these could give milk, we could get rid of the cows."

He grabs her butt and says, "If this could give eggs, we could get rid of the chickens."

The wife grabs the farmer's dick and says, "And if this stayed hard, we could get rid of your brother."
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2006
Recently a PRIEST, a GARBAGE COLLECTOR, and a LAWYER wound up together at the HEAVEN Gates.

St. Peter informed them that in order to get into Heaven, they would each have to answer one question. He decided to ask them questions according to the gravity of their professions on earth.

St. Peter addressed the priest and asked, "What was the name of the ship that crashed into the iceberg? They just made a movie about it."

The preist answered quickly, "That would be the Titanic." St. Peter let him through the gate.

St. Peter turned to the garbage man and, figuring Heaven didn't REALLY need all the odors that this guy would bring with him, decided to make the question a little harder: "How many people died on the ship?"

Fortunately for him, the trash man had just seen the movie, and answered, "1,228."

"That's right! You may enter."

St. Peter then turned to the lawyer. "Name them."
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by CuteAngel(f): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2009
I love the first joke most, that kid must be Benbella grin
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by damhadji(m): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2009
the first joke is  so [size=36pt]FUNNY[/size] [size=20pt]grin grin grin[/size]
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2009
another old one 2006

Keep digging them out

romade
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by romsky: 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2009
Sam Milla:

another old one 2006

Keep digging them out

romade

Sammie that wasnt me
but i lurv d fact dat u called me in ur sleep
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by SamMilla1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2009
romsky:

Sammie that wasnt me
but i lurv d fact dat u called me in your sleep

hmmm, have u change name again ? romanus
Re: If You Cannt Laugh Vol 3 by romsky: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2009
no one but me

(1) (Reply)

Three Nurses / Victor Ikpeba And His Grammar / Funny Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.