Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful (13281 Views)

‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by ayo5511: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2012
State that has produced the highest most celebrated and powerful Nigerians both in private and public sectors. Your guess is as good as mine, but I will give it to the following states of the federation:

Here is the state ranking and rating:

1- Ogun

2- Ekiti

3- Plateau

4- Niger
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2012
whatever happened to katsina with two former heads of government,ismaila funtua,owner bulet construction etc
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by ayo5511: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2012
No Ibo state made the list. Shameless peeps.
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by bittyend(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
I thought Anambra produced more than the whole Nigeria combined, huh?? [size=14pt]Shameless chest-beating Igbo.[/size]. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by stokolie(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend: I thought Anambra produced more than the whole Nigeria combined, huh?? [size=14pt]Shameless chest-beating Igbo.[/size]. cheesy cheesy cheesy
when you rate give names of individual from the state then we will compare not just some clueless listing
as far as i know
1 anambra
2 ogun
check it out with names of individual who make nigeria proud.
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by Dede1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2012
ayo5511: No Ibo state made the list. Shameless peeps.

The idiocy in you drove your silly arse to open idiotic thread with malaise yet a moronic mooncalf such as you stupidly failed to give example of such goons you anticipated as “highest most celebrated and powerful Nigerians both in private and public sectors”.

I do not think all Nigerians are as hopelessly idiotic as you and your ilk. In fact, I had rather be a nobody in nation flowing with sanity than those you would have listed from the cesspit called Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by ayo5511: 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2012
Dede1:

The idiocy in you drove your silly arse to open idiotic thread with malaise yet a moronic mooncalf such as you stupidly failed to give example of such goons you anticipated as “highest most celebrated and powerful Nigerians both in private and public sectors”.

I do not think all Nigerians are as hopelessly idiotic as you and your ilk. In fact, I had rather be nobody in nation than those you would have listed from the cesspit called Nigeria.

I choose to ignore your ibolistic insanity.

Back to the topic please.
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by ayo5511: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2012
Just google Ogun and Ekiti states and any other yoruba state you will be amazed that Odua Nation is the only pride of Nigeria. It won't make any sense to mention names, because NL will not contain it.
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by Dede1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2012
ayo5511: Just google Ogun and Ekiti states and any other yoruba state you will be amazed that Odua Nation is the only pride of Nigeria. It won't make any sense to mention names, because NL will not contain it.

I know you are a drooling scamp especially when the mention of Google as the real source of your scholastic mainstay, olodo.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by ayo5511: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2012
Adenuga and Otedola lone has the economic might to buy up the whole ibo enclave. Go figure
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by achi4u(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2012
ayo5511: Adenuga and Otedola lone has the economic might to buy up the whole ibo enclave. Go figure
a community in ibo land will all sw
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by tpia5: 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2012
I think you have to go by region.

for the southwest, most likely ogun state.

in the east, probably enugu or maybe anambra.

southsouth, possibly rivers, dont know about bayelsa since gej is currently in aso rock.

north- hard to tell but i guess katsina.

middle belt might be niger state.
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by tpia5: 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2012
midwest- delta i guess.
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by Afam4eva(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2012
tpia@:
I think you have to go by region.

for the southwest, most likely ogun state.

in the east, probably enugu or maybe anambra.

southsouth, possibly rivers, dont know about bayelsa since gej is currently in aso rock.

north- hard to tell but i guess katsina.

middle belt might be niger state.
You really don't know much do you? This is not a thread for guessing. Enugu does not even come close when you talk of most celebrated in the south-east. Anambra takes the cake followed by Imo state.

In the south-south, it is Delta state.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by tpia5: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
^^oh, sorry, I was confusing ojukwu's home state with enugu.

ojukwu is from anambra, so you're correct.

anambra and imo then.

enugu has some powerful people but they are undercover ie not openly known.

for purposes of clarity, I dont group delta with southsouth.
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by ayo5511: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2012
What is these okoros talking about? I didnt open this thread for you monkeys to jump into.

The first three topmost states to reckon with when it comes to highest number of celebrated and powerful people in Nigeria both present and past, no ibo state comes anywhere close. Yoruba states takes the first two shots: It is Ogun, Ekiti or either Osun (Awolowo home state) and then followed by Plateau and Niger states.
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by tpia5: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2012
^hey, sharrap there or why the unneccessary agro.

and i do hope you're not saying osun is awolowo's home state?
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by Afam4eva(m): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2012
Is Awolowo not from Ogun state(Ijebu) again?
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by aljharem(m): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2012
ayo5511: No Ibo state made the list. Shameless peeps.

you are an ideeiot that knows nothing about Nigeria.

You forgot Anambra abi ? From Nnamdi to Ojukwu etc were all from Anambra

Moreover what is shameless about that ? goat
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by ayo5511: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
alj harem:

you are an ideeiot that knows nothing about Nigeria.

You forgot Anambra abi ? From Nnamdi to Ojukwu etc were all from Anambra

Moreover what is shameless about that ? goat

Please get off this thread if you don't have your fact. Anambra does not even have the half the elites and giants Ogun state alone has. Case closed
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by buzor(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2012
yeriba tribalist bigots in nl setting exam and giving themselves 100%...
i laugh in Yoruba...

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by Dede1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2012
Take civil war, military regime and corruption out of Nigeria, there no more than four Yoruba worthy of mention as great talk less of powerful in Nigeria.
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by ekwynwa: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2012
I spit on this claptrap!

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by bittyend(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2012
@ekwy nwa

When will you let me teach you how to doggie?
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by Yeske2(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2012
Silly thread, a nitwit conjures up a table from heaven-knows-where with no links, sources etc. Obviously, Nairaland is going to the dogs.
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by solomon111(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2012
tpia@:

anambra and imo then.

Pls,ma,where is delta state located,if not the south-south?
And pls give reasons for your answer.
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by ojeoguc: 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2012
Am very sorry for you . Yoruba is d must celebrated and that is the reason why half of Nigerian population are living in less than 2 dollars a day . Ur foolish tribe Bleep or encnomy up.
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by ekwynwa: 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend: @ekwy nwa

[s]When will you let me teach you how to doggie[/s]?

tongue

Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by bittyend(m): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2012
ekwy nwa:
tongue

Is that how your bum would shake, when I give you the business? wink grin
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by agiboma(f): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2012
tribal bashing thread again anyways the elephant is funny
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by manny4life(m): 12:24am On Apr 22, 2012
ayo5511: State that has produced the highest most celebrated and powerful Nigerians both in private and public sectors. Your guess is as good as mine, but I will give it to the following states of the federation:

Here is the state ranking and rating:

1- Ogun

2- Ekiti

3- Plateau

4- Niger

The most FOOLISH, STUPID and IDIOTIC thread for the day... Absolute THRASH.
Re: The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful by Beaf: 3:41am On Apr 22, 2012
tpia@:

anambra and imo then.

Crap.

South-South starts from Edo and goes right through Delta to Cross River.

You are confused at best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa To Immortalise Sani Abacha / Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem / Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.