Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,798 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. (40916 Views)

Linus Idahosa Checking Stephanie Out (photo) / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by gsmgold: 12:17am On Apr 22, 2012
Laila Ikeji:

lol. every woman get her dream location. france is stephs. lucky her, she n her man fit afford am.

Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 22, 2012
Get a life haters!Get a life!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by ideylaff: 1:39am On Apr 22, 2012
Why is her BF , GEJ The Presido not there? Guess he can still eat his yam anytime he wants anyway..
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by NIGERBOY1(m): 1:50am On Apr 22, 2012
BUT STEPH WAS HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH 9JA FOOTBALLER DAT PLAYS IN LYBIA ANDS SHE LATER DUMB THE GUY BUT NEVERTHELSS I WISH BEST OF LUCK AND I HOPE SHE WONT BREAK UP DIS TIME, FOR ATIKU BABE GENE CAN SOMEONE ADVISE HER TO GET MARRY AND STOP MOVING
FROM ONE MAN TO THE OTHER LIKE OLIVER TWIST
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by iiiyyyk(m): 1:54am On Apr 22, 2012
why france?

local mentality. showing up
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by mamagee3(f): 3:20am On Apr 22, 2012
Nice pictures I must say!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by totorimi: 5:18am On Apr 22, 2012
Please can someone just show me GEJ's pix in that wedding or any other goverment rep in that wedding before i can say anything. Doesnt concern me really but wasting tax payers money on things that will not add any dime to Naija will bother me> so waiting to see GEJ image or rep anywhere in there before i comment
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 22, 2012
i heard dat jobless presido GEJ was in attendance... what a heck!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 22, 2012
ideylaff: Why is her BF , GEJ The Presido not there? Guess he can still eat his yam anytime he wants anyway..
More like eat her yam
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by buoye1(m): 6:08am On Apr 22, 2012
babaowo: but why france? Why not igbo land or benin republic?
u can go to kuviki land 4 ur own wedding..since u dnt knw wat it takes to b a celebrity.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by buoye1(m): 6:11am On Apr 22, 2012
totorimi: Please can someone just show me GEJ's pix in that wedding or any other goverment rep in that wedding before i can say anything. Doesnt concern me really but wasting tax payers money on things that will not add any dime to Naija will bother me> so waiting to see GEJ image or rep anywhere in there before i comment
keep waitin till jesus ll come bk....u haters!!!mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by josites(m): 6:50am On Apr 22, 2012
I hate naija girls, they are damn artificial. Imagine an actress wedding in france. Why? Which hollywood star has ever wed in africa? Their movie, So artificial. Not interested in her wedding.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by delikay4luv: 6:57am On Apr 22, 2012
Congrats. Remains Tonto Dikeh
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by PurestBoy(m): 7:03am On Apr 22, 2012
When is her 3rd wedding?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by kolexy(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2012
It seems Edo guys have no probs getting married to whores. Mercy Johnson, Tonto Dike, and now Stephanie Okereke.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by samfibby(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2012
To say the truth, to all u folks condemning her 4 getting married in paris, we all know everyone of you will jump at the opportunity to do the same. Stop being envious and critical, just wish them the best and you will get yours i.e if u are yet to tie the knot wink
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by samfibby(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2012
@ agb2011 and other GROO...PIES, stop complaining and grumbling over location and all worth not, just wish the couples the best and its all good grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by khamas19: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2012
PurestBoy: When is her 3rd wedding?
abi?.....this na very ever present ibo inferiority complex gragra.... this is why one fucking umuahia villager go name im pikin monalisa or santander.....my people that which is bad is bad...i dont buy this rubbish...this wedding is a lie...the marriage is probably a lie too...she'd probably have the third one in dafur..for the action film effect..see who cares...its just really sad that alt of people on here -particularly females- dont seem to see anything wrong with this...this generation is a reprobate one given to passions and feelings...no place for common sense.Glorifying the wrong things...just see the climbing rates of divorce...honestly we should expect more from ourselves..

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by Amaechi1985: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2012
I wish her long and successful marriage life.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2012
If my memory serves me right, then this is her second shot at the altar. I hope it works for her this time.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by Jenticles(f): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2012
Congrats Steph eno easy my dear
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by BUSHMAN1: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2012
khamas19: abi?.....this na very ever present ibo inferiority complex gragra.... this is why one fucking umuahia villager go name im pikin monalisa or santander.....my people that which is bad is bad...i dont buy this rubbish...this wedding is a lie...the marriage is probably a lie too...she'd probably have the third one in dafur..for the action film effect..see who cares...its just really sad that alt of people on here -particularly females- dont seem to see anything wrong with this...this generation is a reprobate one given to passions and feelings...no place for common sense.Glorifying the wrong things...just see the climbing rates of divorce...honestly we should expect more from ourselves..
TRUE TALK!!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by BUSHMAN1: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2012
nigerian women with their fake hairs,fake weddings why is every thing in nigeria FAKE!! and when you try to tell them, the call you, bad bele or hater
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by anonimi: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2012
So now they are french people
Abi that will make the villages where they come from to be like Paris!!!
Shame nor dey catch black man at all, at all.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by kemiola89(f): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2012
wow! Sweet couples, wish dem happy married life
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by brown3: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2012
[quote author=donedy]

Under an oath of perjury, I still believe this fools are suffering from inferiority complex. Just look at the deluded blackmen all dress up in that retro 15th century European coat. Another expansion of Nollywood idiosyncrasy to
aoreign land. [/quote

that not ur business. Any couple can wear what ever that pleases them on there wedding day? Can u put on ur tribal wears on ur wedding day? U guys conplain so much about Nigerians imitating the western countries why 99percent of what u guys make use of is been invented and produced by this western countries. Can any of u treak or ride on cow from ur village to abuja or lagos? U will still make use of car or plane produced by this western countrie. U can even stay without using the internet in 1hrs. U guys should stop hating until u start inventing and producing, because u have noting to gain for hating. As for the couple i whish them happy and progressive life.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by zalight(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2012
anonimi: So now they are french people
Abi that will make the villages where they come from to be like Paris!!!
Shame nor dey catch black man at all, at all.
ry
get a life and be happy for the beautiful couples....katty perry got married in Rajanstan
city in India,wat do u have to say to that.there are many reasons why most people travel out
of thier comfort zones to marry elsewhere,sometimes it might be their longtime dream sometimes
to avoid paparazzi and the attentions they create and sometimes to avoid evil eyes and badmouth like yours

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by talktozingo(f): 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2012
Stephie darling, Wish u the best. Though nothing will make me happier than being married in my Local parish.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by kiyosaki1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2012
bittyend: Nigerians and their stone age mentality - and they took that bs to Paris.. Why not get married in your hometown?? Nigerians in diaspora travel to Nigeria to get married - but low-self esteem haviing pricks at home, always do the opposite.. grin grin grin
you be bush man what different does it make that your belief is very old. fashion

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by afrodiva: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
bittyend: Nigerians and their stone age mentality - and they took that bs to Paris.. Why not get married in your hometown?? Nigerians in diaspora travel to Nigeria to get married - but low-self esteem haviing pricks at home, always do the opposite.. grin grin grin
so people can't get married where they like? On the contrary it is you who has a poverty mentality. Whao can't believe this in 2012. That's why Naija is so backward. Do we even need the internet and electricity ? Of course not when we can use kerosene lanterns and beating the gong to circulate info.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by DExplorer1: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
Busy_body:

Chai, i was about to lambast the one tying scarf or was it turban in the first picture, until i saw the Picture of the bride and that she is the one getting married, oops.

Awww, she is pretty and has a radiant smile. HER HUBBY AIN'T BAD TOO.

Wish them many conjugal bliss kiss

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know

anoda way of saying her hubby is kinda manageable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shan George Kisses Kevin Ikeduba On Set Of 'Gboko Boy' (Pictured) / Rihanna, A$AP Rocky Welcome Baby Boy / Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.