Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. (40906 Views)

Linus Idahosa Checking Stephanie Out (photo) / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by LesbianBoy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
bittyend: Nigerians and their stone age mentality - and they took that bs to Paris.. Why not get married in your hometown?? Nigerians in diaspora travel to Nigeria to get married - but low-self esteem haviing pricks at home, always do the opposite.. grin grin grin
You and the person that liked ya comment are "DUNDEES"....I wonder what concerns "low self esteem" with them getting married in france! just so you know, people with low self esteem are never successful! And as we can see Stephanie and her hubby are successful!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by teskyg: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
OPe the pussy stil tight oh and wetin come concern GEJ for here again?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by SawG(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2012
na u na sabi, i min d bad beles. evry1 has his/her own dream, stephanine's is paris, leave her alone n face ur own biz. evry1 dream bigger tinz. as 4 me sha, i wish my adorable actress a happy married life so dat d bad beles go giv demsefs uncurable hypertension. as 4 chidi mokeme, u r d man...wish u also a happy married lyf.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by kelvinuche(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2012
i love u galsssssss
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by Kologie: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2012
zalight: ry
get a life and be happy for the beautiful couples....katty perry got married in Rajanstan
city in India,wat do u have to say to that.there are many reasons why most people travel out
of thier comfort zones to marry elsewhere,sometimes it might be their longtime dream sometimes
to avoid paparazzi and the attentions they create and sometimes to avoid evil eyes and badmouth like yours
well said
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by Bennyluv11(f): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2012
Congrat girl am happy 4 u but pls try and keep dis marrage u can make it last forever if u wnt 2, cos i believe in d power of a woman.never u think of divorce again.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by Goldieluks: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2012
Wow !!! she good to see her looking all happy, love her gown. All the best steph.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by NAJALYN: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2012
I wish the couple a happy married life. I pray Stephanie will not experience what she did in her first marriage.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by fm7070: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2012
I pray for stephanie that this marriage will not crash like the former one
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by mangbede: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2012
she just wasted the guys cash by forcing him to wed her in paris....I wil want to know y her 1st hubby left her,probably because she is wastin his money too...
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by motcom(f): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2012
wow she was looking stunning nd elegant i must say.Wishing her a blissful marital life
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by sweetcocoa(f): 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2012
mangbede: she just wasted the guys cash by forcing him to wed her in paris....I wil want to know y her 1st hubby left her,probably because she is wastin his money too...
People with wicked minds like yours never get far in life,talk about jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by MissyB3(f): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2012
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by MissyB3(f): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2012
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by Yorisb: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
Very beautiful set-ups (pics). Good Luck 2 'em.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by stebell(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2012
Chei Steph yu don fall ma hand big tym. So afta yu don attend ur frnds wedding for naija chop rice enough, drink wine plenty e reach ur turn yu allow ur bobo carry yu go france so dat most of ur colleagues n frnds no go fit attend abi. I dey wait wen yu go come back. Africans wanting to be europeans. Hope say una parents attend n some village relatives if not we no go count am say yu don marry. Come quick come do de tradomarital o
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by sweetcocoa(f): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2012
stebell: Chei Steph yu don fall ma hand big tym. So afta yu don attend ur frnds wedding for naija chop rice enough, drink wine plenty e reach ur turn yu allow ur bobo carry yu go france so dat most of ur colleagues n frnds no go fit attend abi. I dey wait wen yu go come back. Africans wanting to be europeans. Hope say una parents attend n some village relatives if not we no go count am say yu don marry. Come quick come do de tradomarital o
Beautiful nonsense.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by chei: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2012
Her husband looks like alek wek.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by dasparrow: 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
chei: Her husband looks like alek wek.

LOL

@Post

HML Stephanie. Wishing you all the best.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 23, 2012
afrodiva:
so people can't get married where they like? On the contrary it is you who has a poverty mentality. Whao can't believe this in 2012. That's why Naija is so backward. Do we even need the internet and electricity ? Of course not when we can use kerosene lanterns and beating the gong to circulate info.
You make sense like the word 'sense'.....no need 4 me to talk again....u made the point! If you are a lady, I go marry u ASAP.....not this idiots, who doesn't know everybody has his or her own dream wedding venue....mtcheew.....even Katy Perry......Kim kardashian etc...... Used their dream venues...not one hometown....
they did the wedding, congratulate them, where dey used for their wedding is non of anybody's business ( its not as if you guys will attend anyways)......don't be jealous cos you can't afford to do your own wedding at your various dream venues tongue
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by Nnenna1(f): 4:38am On Apr 23, 2012
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by Nayah(f): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2012
Her dress is mamazing! Congrats Stephy wink
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by timpaker(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2012
Na wa o. the guy can't even have a shave of beard on his wedding...
Stephanie is so damn pretty. (the guy chance me sha) sad
Genevieve, Tonto Dikeh and et al should get hooked soon. no time! cool
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by Pain(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2012
The Guy is Obviously Rich..If Not..NADA!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by atasteve: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2012
happy married life.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by willsman(m): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2012
What God joined together let no man or woman in this world go there to put their evil doings to them for God must surely hammer the offenders, Amen.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by staaari: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2012
This is a fake picture!

Look at the circle in RED and you will agree, he was super-imposed on the pics.

Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by lanrock(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2012
BUT WHY NOT NIGERIA..........
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by JennyAgun(f): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2012
They didn't d it in Naija because there will be too many mo gbo, mo ya!

Is that Genevieve's daughter?, she look soooo sweeet, preety baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by JennyAgun(f): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2012
who says there is no job in Naija.
See where Nollywood has taken people.

I beg, anybody wey no get work, instead of sitting in d cafe all day browsing at other people's expense should go and audition for acting role.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by cynthiafred67(f): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2012
Wow nice pix i wish them a happy married life.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. by Prowise(m): 5:41am On Apr 24, 2012
kolexy: It seems Edo guys have no probs getting married to whores. Mercy Johnson, Tonto Dike, and now Stephanie Okereke.
Its unfair for you to have use the word: "LovePeddler" on those actresses especially when you can't practically defend it. Civility is golden.

Big-ups to the Edo guys, they seem to recenty have the midas touch when it comes to Nollywood A-list actresses - Omotola, Ini Edo, Mercy Johnson & Stephanie Okereke. Heard Tonto is dating an Edo guy at the moment and l won't be suprised if Genevieve ties the nuptial knot with a guy from Edo State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shan George Kisses Kevin Ikeduba On Set Of 'Gboko Boy' (Pictured) / Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) / Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.