Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Can Next Of Kin Be Changed? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can Next Of Kin Be Changed? (750 Views)

Has The Flood From Sunday's Rain Changed Your Mind About Where To Live In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Next Of Kin Be Changed? by Moses247(m): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2012
I greet everybody in d house..N.L)...my problem is this...WHEN MY DADDY WAS ALIVE HE PUT HIS YOUNGER BRO..AS NEXT OF KIN....NOW HE IS LATE..( A week ago).... Is younger Brother who is d next of kin...want the documents to be in his care. when my fada is still in d mortuary o can u might dat?.......BUT WE NO GREE.....BECAUSE D MAN IS 2STINGY...SO ME AND 2elder sisters hide d document... PLS i want to know if its possible to change my uncle as d next of kin..to My name WIT D HELP OF A LAWYER? now dat my fada is late...becos am d only son......my late fada is a retired D.s.p of police....and my uncle is so desperate to have d penson document...pls...help o....ur comment..will go along away...

(1) (Reply)

Studios & 1, 2 Bedroom Apartments @ Chevy View Estate, Chevron - N15 Milliion / 2bdrms, 3bdrms And Duplexes To Let @ Agungi-osapa, Chevron-drive In Lekki. / I Want To Buy A 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Igbogbo Or Agbowa Area Of Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.