Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10432211 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) ... (19108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:55pm On May 08, 2017
Morata wants to see what happens with Chelsea
- there is a choice to be made between Romelu
Lukaku and Morata, the first one preferred by
the club and the second by Antonio Conte. I
think Morata will suit Chelsea much better. His
movement, the knowledge of the coach, his
intelligence would suit the London outfit

Skysports.com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:38am On May 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

So says a man who has never done well in europe. Make hin Clear road make I see front abeg.

Just as klopp advised, go and ask pep fraudiola that had done well in europe. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:48am On May 09, 2017
Greatihex:
Morata wants to see what happens with Chelsea
- there is a choice to be made between Romelu
Lukaku and Morata, the first one preferred by
the club and the second by Antonio Conte. I
think Morata will suit Chelsea much better. His
movement, the knowledge of the coach, his
intelligence would suit the London outfit

Skysports.com

This must be from a man utd or arsenal fan. If we cant get sanchez, belotti or mbape, just bring back traore to be doing tap ins from alonso's crosses, while we continue praying for mitchy. I hate seeing my striker getting bullied on the ball by stvpid teams like stoke and watford.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:09am On May 09, 2017
Chelsea needs 3pts out of 3matches to be champions...!!

We can do it UTD way Draw Draw Draw grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:24am On May 09, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Chelsea needs 3pts out of 3matches to be champions...!!

We can do it UTD way Draw Draw Draw grin grin
pls don't say DAT.....or are u a drawchester united fan? we need to keep winning to retain our form for d FA cup final

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 5:59am On May 09, 2017
macjireh:

pls don't say DAT.....or are u a drawchester united fan? we need to keep winning to retain our form for d FA cup final

I'm a Chelsea fan

That was a sarcastic post

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CltrAltDelicious(m): 6:50am On May 09, 2017
Classic Conte cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:39am On May 09, 2017
- Jose, what are your thoughts about the loss against Arsenal?

- Chelsea have an easy schedule because they are not in Europe.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:50am On May 09, 2017
Cesc001:
- Jose, what are your thoughts about the loss against Arsenal?

- Chelsea have an easy schedule because they are not in Europe.
As In ehn, mourinho na animal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 8:10am On May 09, 2017
Nice win yesternight.
Alonso played with real confidence yesterday even with headless Traore at his side.
Moses has really dropped in form. The first 3-4 games in this formation, he contributed meaningfully to the attack and even got 2 or 3 goals. Now he just wins corner kicks.
I hope we can cash in on Costa and Hazard this transfer window. We should get over 200million euros to shop from those 2.
I hope Conte is not thinking of leaving. As I see Ancelotti side by side with Shevchenko yesterday fear me.
Westbrom would prove very difficult with Pulis watching yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:28am On May 09, 2017
^^
Why should Chelsea sell Hazard ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:51am On May 09, 2017
Enalegal:
^^
Why should Chelsea sell Hazard ?
d mata weak me sef cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2017
Madrid always get what they want. If they want Hazard, it would happen

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:56am On May 09, 2017
We might actually win the league before Spurs play their next match...

My God.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2017
PattyCake:

Fabregss Has less minutes , Hardly a sensible comparison grin

That's why I used "per 90 metric" grin

Check red circle

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:41am On May 09, 2017
Nihilist:
We might actually win the league before Spurs play their next match...

My God.

Na now e clear for your eye? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2017
Babamide:
Nice win yesternight.
Alonso played with real confidence yesterday even with headless Traore at his side.
Moses has really dropped in form. The first 3-4 games in this formation, he contributed meaningfully to the attack and even got 2 or 3 goals. Now he just wins corner kicks.
I hope we can cash in on Costa and Hazard this transfer window. We should get over 200million euros to shop from those 2.
I hope Conte is not thinking of leaving. As I see Ancelotti side by side with Shevchenko yesterday fear me.
Westbrom would prove very difficult with Pulis watching yesterday.
my brother we are not selling hazard.

To be a winning team you keep your best players...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 2:43pm On May 09, 2017
Today is my birthday thanks to Chelsea Fc for sending me a happy birthday email and letting me know i share same birth month with our wonderful fabregas and coutois
I'm grateful. Blue till death

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:07pm On May 09, 2017
Happy birthday mate.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2017
spartacus11:
Today is my birthday thanks to Chelsea Fc for sending me a happy birthday email and letting me know i share same birth month with our wonderful fabregas and coutois

Have a good one bros.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2017
Griffon:
Happy birthday mate.
thanks griffon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2017
Ibime:

Have a good one bros.
thanks d one and only ibime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:33pm On May 09, 2017
Happy Birthday mate

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 4:42pm On May 09, 2017
Alvaro Morata to Chelsea: Striker agrees deal after agent transfer talks - reports
ALVARO MORATA has agreed to join Chelsea this summer, according to reports.

The Real Madrid forward has been heavily linked with a move to Stamford Bridge with Karim Benzema ahead of him in the pecking order at the club.
And Diario Gol say Morata’s agent has met with Chelsea officials and agreed to move to the Premier League.
The report also states there were meetings with several European clubs
Morata was handed a rare start against Granada yesterday and he took his chance scoring twice for Zinedine Zidane’s side.
But the 24-year-old wants first-team football and Chelsea is his destination of choice.
Morata was previously signed by Antonio Conte when he was in charge at Italian giants Juventus.

The Spaniard’s girlfriend has reportedly been house-hunting ahead of a move to London.
Morata has scored 20 goals in all competitions for Real this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2017
spartacus11:
Happy birthday bro. KTBFFH

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2017
spartacus11:

Happy Birthday Pal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2017
You need to have played five Premier League games for the champions to be eligible for a winners' medal.

Below a list of appearances made by Chelsea and Tottenham players this season.

According to the list Ola Aina, Ake and Begovic won't get a medal but Oscar and Ivanovic will be sent a medal each.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:50pm On May 09, 2017
spartacus11:

HBD Dude.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:52pm On May 09, 2017
kushercain:
Alvaro Morata to Chelsea: Striker agrees deal after agent transfer talks - reports
ALVARO MORATA has agreed to join Chelsea this summer, according to reports.

The Real Madrid forward has been heavily linked with a move to Stamford Bridge with Karim Benzema ahead of him in the pecking order at the club.
And Diario Gol say Morata’s agent has met with Chelsea officials and agreed to move to the Premier League.
The report also states there were meetings with several European clubs
Morata was handed a rare start against Granada yesterday and he took his chance scoring twice for Zinedine Zidane’s side.
But the 24-year-old wants first-team football and Chelsea is his destination of choice.
Morata was previously signed by Antonio Conte when he was in charge at Italian giants Juventus.

The Spaniard’s girlfriend has reportedly been house-hunting ahead of a move to London.
Morata has scored 20 goals in all competitions for Real this season.

God Forbid angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 09, 2017
diggz:

God Forbid angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin chai ur wicked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2017
spartacus11:

Happy birthday bro. llnp. Have a blast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) ... (19108) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nihilistjnr, raumdeuter, Puntingnoob and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.